Prime Years In Life....

StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhymeWe run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,829 Regulator
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
My uncle and my dad have been telling me for years that the 30's would be the prime time in life. Back when I was in my early 20's I used to blow that shit off like yea right, shit aint gettin too much better then this. Now that Im 29, Im realizing they were not playin and I aint even in that great of a position as far as financially. Shit has been GOAT the last year or so and it doesnt seem like its gonna slow down anytime soon. Any of my fellow early 80's babies or elders feel this way? What do you youngins think?
Beezusdwade206purpngoldDr.ChemixHyenaKilla

Replies

• #lilflexlikezeno#lilflexlikezeno Posts: 412
    edited May 2012
    i feel like mid 20s to early 30s

after college and between establishing a steady career and starting a family
    Mister B.
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,963 Regulator
    Yea. Just turned 29. Going to the Von Erichs wrestling school. Big future ahead
    Craig Robinsondwade206Anti_matterHarlemThumzUp
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta get through several years before i reach 30 but i generally expect life to get better and better as i get older

atribecalledgabi
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not 30, I'm not even 20 yet lol. but my parents say the same thing.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to live it up. Im only 22 now tho, still got school and shit =/
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,465 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    i'll be 26 in august, and tho i still have a few years before i hit 30, i really feel more comfortable with myself than i ever have. it's like i'm finally coming into my own and getting the hang of it all. i like it

what kind of dog is that @LouCypher? it's so cute
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho THE SOUL OF A HO AIN'T SHIT TO ME Posts: 18,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can feel that... Went to Miami wit my lil college bread, niggas couldn't do too much. When I get my career and shit Ima go back wit some grownup money
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kai_valya no idea lol i was at a buddies sisters house and it jumped on me and wouldnt leave me the hell alone. They told me what it was but i forget, i wanna say its a shitzu tho. however you spell that.
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,829 Regulator

Yea I think when I went to Vegas for my 25th with some buddies it started a whole new look at life. Shit was epic on some grown shit lol
  • i feel like mid 20s to early 30s

Yea I think when I went to Vegas for my 25th with some buddies it started a whole new look at life. Shit was epic on some grown shit lol

i just hit 21 going down to the A or miami in about amonth with my boys im hopin for the same result
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i know is that if you're financially stable, have your life in order in terms of finishing college, have a good paying career, a decent vehicle and having your own condo or house and if you're single which is a plus.. then you're basically living a good fucking life and it's gets no better than that, unless you've really did big things and accomplish so much in those years.
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    @kai_valya no idea lol i was at a buddies sisters house and it jumped on me and wouldnt leave me the hell alone. They told me what it was but i forget, i wanna say its a shitzu tho. however you spell that.

shitzu? hahahaaaa
  • TheFixTheFix Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Every year above ground daddio. Ain't nobody gonna tell me i'm not in my prime, at any age.
    sweetheart93DarthRozay
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prime as in fun? health? status? what u mean.... I just turned 30 and my back done started hurtin lol.... college was real fun in my 20's Currently having money and my own spot is great...
  • aneed123 wrote: »
    prime as in fun? health? status? what u mean.... I just turned 30 and my back done started hurtin lol.... college was real fun in my 20's Currently having money and my own spot is great...

u kinda fat tho thats why yo back hurtin
    DarthRozay
    aneed123 wrote: »

u kinda fat tho thats why yo back hurtin

lol naw driving too much with my job....

• StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,829 Regulator
    @aneed123 just everything in general man. Obviously health would play a big factor. I'd say to have serious back problems at this age would be rather odd don't u think? Is it that bad that it fucks up other things?
    @aneed123 just everything in general man. Obviously health would play a big factor. I'd say to have serious back problems at this age would be rather odd don't u think? Is it that bad that it fucks up other things?

I started having issues a couple years ago at my previous job sitting at a computer allday. It went away then I moved and started a new job where I drive alot.... I got to the chiropractor for it so I guess its serious enough. Back to og question I think prime would be 20's and 30's
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

Maaan, nothing feels better than reaching 30 and being exactly where you hoped to be!!

Life really does get better if you have your shit together. I grinded it out in my late teens and 20s.

Now I'm finacially stable and mature enough to appreciate the fruits of my labor, my marriage, and my loved ones.my life is calm and drama free. I love it ;)
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope so, cuz being 22 sucks currently. Every year after age 18/19 has sucked actually. A nigga can't catch a break !!!
    #lilflexlikezeno
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa No middle man I'm coppin from the CIA, shaved the white girl myself and called it G.I. Jane Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK I'm bout to be 24 next month...I'll update yall around that time
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25 was my turnin point and EVERY year iv done better then the previous..
    ask a teen or early 20s cat what so good about bein they age.. all they go brag about is fuckin bitches and finally bein able to drink and hit a club..

well.. u dont stop fuckin @30.. u been drinkin and hittin clubs SINCE ur early 20s..
    but ur no longer (if uv learned from ur early age MISTAKES & STRUGGLES) broke.. in debt.. u should be commin into ur own for the most part..
    HyenaKilla
  • 704Hustla704Hustla Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    TheFix wrote: »
    Every year above ground daddio. Ain't nobody gonna tell me i'm not in my prime, at any age.

slept on post..when you stop giving a fuck about other people's approval is when life starts getting better
    HyenaKilla
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 10,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have a winner.

When your experienced enough to make something in this world, but young enough to enjoy it fully.
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Yea. Just turned 29. Going to the Von Erichs wrestling school. Big future ahead

A career in wrestling? expect to see a lot of snakes in the business....