What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 3.0

Replies

• Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread be dead when the Spurs and Jazz playing

Word. This shit should be on Nick at Night
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There goes devin harris
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The knee collector chose another one @matt??
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Manu Ginobili aint nuthin to fuck with!
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary Neal is such a terrible point guard.
    Win or lose, this is making me sick.

It's embarrassing to see a mentally tough veteran team perform like this down the stretch.
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's embarrassing to see a mentally tough veteran team perform like this down the stretch.

closeout games are always the hardest tbh
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    *yawn*...oh shit the spurs finally swept the jazz? dam i missed that shit...i was sleep lol
    jhfodz.jpg
    Cuh gon miss a wide open 3 with less than 6 seconds left. Like was he serious???

LMAO
    edited May 2012

closeout games are always the hardest tbh
    Maybe it will be good for us finally have a close game in the long run, but I wanted us to keep winning by double digits. lol

Datdude87 wrote: »
    *yawn*...oh shit the spurs finally swept the jazz? dam i missed that shit...i was sleep lol
    Sorry you missed the best team/offense in the league take care of business.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

LoL Just imagine the ratings..
    Datdude87
  • Datdude87Datdude87 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭

Datdude87 wrote: »
    Sorry you missed the best team/offense in the league take care of business.

They did what they was 'pose to do. i got no issue with the spurs ('05 not included)...but it was literally no point in watching that series. The jazz were never gonna win a game. As soon as the schedule came out...that was the only...well, at that time the only foreseen...sweep.
    jhfodz.jpg
    Cuh gon miss a wide open 3 with less than 6 seconds left. Like was he serious???

LMAO
    kanggoodie
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I just realized...

I hate Blake Griffin....
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably the best series so far.

Memphis ain't about that favored-lyfe.
    BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
    D.D.S.
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    webber has gotten pretty good as an in-game commentator
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
    greenwood1921BlackAX410
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember that thread where folk were saying Blake was better than Shawn Kemp and got mad when I made the comparison if he got better. Blake is wild as hell on the court with no post moves or jumper... He gonna get hurt he keep on jumping all wild and flopping. He needs to stay in the gym all summer and practice bank shots and drop steps/jump hooks. Or ask Amare how to face up
    northside7 wrote: »

Them ratings are gonna in contention for WOAT when the Spurs go back to the Finals.
    blazn101
    DaBull wrote: »
    webber has gotten pretty good as an in-game commentator

Tru. But I can't wait to hear him comment on a time-out. He get hella quiet whenever a team calls a timeout.
    BdTtDYlCQAIOg0M.png thunderlogoangle2.jpg$(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBRMPIUVCNw~~60_35.JPGVINYLMAGNET-FALCONS.jpg

Hey, you, yeah u, the corny ass faggot, girlie mouth ass nigga. Click dat wack button -->
    D.D.S.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 50,363 Regulator
    northside7 wrote: »

Them ratings are gonna in contention for WOAT when the Spurs go back to the Finals.

Unless they face the Heat cause everyone will tune in, in hopes we lose again
    (Nope)
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These niggas can't stop CP.
  • peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no alpha spice at these niggas in the state farm commercial offering each other bites of their sandwich

I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Kneesus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryna snatch these tendons
    (Nope)
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »

Word. This shit should be on Nick at Night

i know imma get wacked for this, but real spit hockey playoffs>>>>>nba playoffs so far...

every game in hockey is overtime thriller type shit.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    (Nope)kanggoodie
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

Unless they face the Heat cause everyone will tune in, in hopes we lose again[/quote]

imager.php?id=175203&t=o GIFSoup
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
    (Nope)kanggoodie
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »

Unless they face the Heat cause everyone will tune in, in hopes we lose again

imager.php?id=175203&t=o GIFSoup[/quote]

kick.gif
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

blazn101(Nope)kanggoodie
  • peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead @ that gif

I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Kneesus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryna snatch these tendons
    Mumo got gifs?

This nigga must be stopped.

TheBossman
This discussion has been closed.