(Spinoff) Niggas who dont eat p*****, are they losing or winning?

silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I have and probably will never eat a female out unless maybe marriage. Never found absolutely no appeal in it. The reason for it is to please your partner, but every chick i been with was cool that i wasnt down for it and they were still pleased. I dont trust these females out here, so I aint about the throat cancer shit.

To the IC niggas, what make eating the gummy hole satisfying? The shit was a main simp tendacy years ago, now its the trillest shit ever now? Please explain people, maybe yall can bring me to the light.
Trillfatefiat_moneynex gin

Replies

• PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cot damn... I co sign this thread 100%
    fiat_moneyBK Product
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 9,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    It's not simping. It's called grown people sex. Fourplay happens. Shit makes sex better...as long as BOTH of you are willing to get with it.

Young'uns need to grow up a bit. That whole "I'm not doing BLANK until marriage" shit ain't cute for females or manly for males.
    sweetheart93silverfoxxAnti_matterfiat_moneyDirty SanchezMrSoutCityBK Product
    Lol @ " grown" people sex

Oral was looked at as taboo 10 years ago but now looked @ as "grown" people sex

Stop feeding into the bullshit that you have to perform oral on a bitch in order to please her.

Bitches suck my dick and I've yet to ever eat pussy in my life.

Let me guess " I don't eat pussy to please her I do it because I like it"

Foh
    TrillfatesilverfoxxAmotekunAnti_matterDr.Chemixfiat_moneyBK Product
  • DreadsRIGHTDreadsRIGHT Posts: 300
    Man i love eating pussy shit make me excited just thinking about it. Just the smell havemy dick rock hard throbbin.

That being said, the only person losing is the female if she not getting her pussy licked.
    redhandedbanditGot Em Shook
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if she's not the main, then there's no pussy lickin.
    PiffyHazeBK Productredhandedbandit
    ^^^^^^lol

Gawd help these simp ass niggas
    silverfoxxfiat_moneyDirty Sanchez
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threadstarter eats no puss.
    He is one of them ass eatin niggas.
    smh.
    redhandedbanditsilverfoxx
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,353 Regulator
    It's a free country. Do what'cha like.
    BK Productredhandedbandit
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Fly solo like a fighter jet Posts: 17,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas that go "ewww" at clean pussy bug me
    Amotekunsweetheart93Anti_matterBK Product
    If you like to eat pussy then go ahead b... don't let me stop you.

I see no point in eating pussy when I can get head from a bitch without returning the favor.

Keep fooling yourself into thinking eating pussy is cool or "grown" folks stuff.

Y'all have fun with that.
    silverfoxxFroHawkeAnti_matterDr.ChemixDirty SanchezBK Product
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ niggas catching feelings, i wasnt trying to offend you niggas, i was trying to find out why do yall enjoy eating out a chick? I just dont respect females THAT much to lick and nibble on they shit like UNLESS im mad deep in love with them and really truly respect them. How is that wrong?
  • Judge_JudahJudge_Judah Shami yasharahla Ahayah ahlahayahnawa Ahayah achaad BabylonPosts: 6,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    lol @ niggas catching feelings, i wasnt trying to offend you niggas, i was trying to find out why do yall enjoy eating out a chick? I just dont respect females THAT much to lick and nibble on they shit like UNLESS im mad deep in love with them and really truly respect them. How is that wrong?

You know if you a nigga who think outside the box or go against the grain, niggas gonna try to shit on you. Bruh do you. I mean if you wanna save it for the woman you intend to marry, do that. Some people feel that way abut sex in general, its not common, but there are some.

silverfoxx
    bignorm wrote: »
    Threadstarter eats no puss.
    He is one of them ass eatin niggas.
    smh.

lmao FOH. If i dont eat pussy, wtf makes u think ima eat her ass? U niggas sounding salty man, i didnt mean to offend yall, i was generally asking yall a question.
    FroHawkeTrillfatekingblaze84
    Silver my fellow based boy aint nothing wrong with that. If you dont like doing the shit dont ever let a bitch convince you to.

They got simp ass dudes on this very forum that say shit like "i dont like eating pussy i do it for her though" they lost.

Me personally i just love doing the shit, and if she fresh out the shower ima eat her ass too.
    silverfoxx
    No lie I associate most niggas that eat pussy with those lames in college that be telling bitches they don't even want to fuck they just want to eat the pussy.

Like I said if you have to eat pussy in order to get pussy then do you b but don't make it seem "childish" if you don't do it.
    silverfoxxTrillfateAnti_matterfiat_moneyBK Product
    edited May 2012
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    If you like to eat pussy then go ahead b... don't let me stop you.

I see no point in eating pussy when I can get head from a bitch without returning the favor.

Keep fooling yourself into thinking eating pussy is cool or "grown" folks stuff.

Y'all have fun with that.

10 years ago, if u ate the box, u was a sucka ass nigga, now if u dont now your a clown. Shit has changed now, shit is vice versa then a muthaphucka.
    edited May 2012
    vboy513 wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

You know if you a nigga who think outside the box or go against the grain, niggas gonna try to shit on you. Bruh do you. I mean if you wanna save it for the woman you intend to marry, do that. Some people feel that way abut sex in general, its not common, but there are some.

Silver my fellow based boy aint nothing wrong with that. If you dont like doing the shit dont ever let a bitch convince you to.

They got simp ass dudes on this very forum that say shit like "i dont like eating pussy i do it for her though" they lost.

Me personally i just love doing the shit, and if she fresh out the shower ima eat her ass too.

I gave u a goat. Stay based my dude.

DreadsRIGHT
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if it's your woman then y'all are both losin
    silverfoxxTrillfateDr.Chemixredhandedbandit
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    males putting in more effort when eating the pussy.

The pussy is home to several bacteria that somehow keeps the pussy smell in check.

You got piss coming out of pussy, period blood, piss, babies.

You got bitches bitches wiping from back to front.

Takes a lot of guts to eat pussy.
    redhandedbanditsilverfoxx
    If you eating puss for a "return favor" you lauce...

If you eating puss because you love doing it, next rounds on me playboy.
    silverfoxxol_buddyHyenaKilla[Deleted User]
    BoldChild wrote: »
    males putting in more effort when eating the pussy.

The pussy is home to several bacteria that somehow keeps the pussy smell in check.

You got piss coming out of pussy, period blood, piss, babies.

You got bitches bitches wiping from back to front.

Takes a lot of guts to eat pussy.

Co-sign. I guess im not on that Yolo tip like everyone else *shrugs*
    I predict heavy feelings and name callings in the future of this thread.
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not losing if you don't get head in return, unless you thought you had to eat the box to get her to suck your dick.

If just eating the pussy is what you wanted to do at that time and you did it there is no loss.
    kingblaze84