So Ya'll Just Gonna Forget About Gucci Mane...

Sweet Dick WillieSweet Dick Willie Posts: 273
edited May 2012 in The Reason
mixtapes being banned from the internet at one point in time. I don't think there's another artist with more classic mixtapes then Gucci.
imager.php?id=2676638&t=o
minninBostonDroMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14infamous114Gucci Scott KingCashmoneyDux_Menace_Anti_matterStoneColdMikeyrageOGClarenceBoddickerdeadprezadentzsonsofscotlandjust.might.b.okH-Rap 180CottonCitySlimmomanpr100purpngold

Replies

• Gucci the real mixtape king
    minninBostonDroMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14infamous114DMTxTHC_Menace_rageOGClarenceBoddickertrACE_evidenceCo_Town_MichaelH-Rap 180purpngold
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uhhhh lil wayne lol ;)

P. TownHafBaykedKINGECCashmoneyDuxSweet Dick Willie_Menace_Aristo_V300StoneColdMikeyKamPushMedeadprezadentzbuttuh_bCottonCitySlimpurpngold
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga gucci tatted that ice cream on him during the winter and thought it would melt by spring lol. On some real shit nigga aint nowhere close to being the mixtape king tho.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    P. TownSweet Dick WillieKamPushMe
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas ain't forget....he's just not that important enough to discuss
    his underling, Wacka Flocka, is more relevant than him.
    P. TownCashmoneyDuxSweet Dick WillieGucci Scott KingH-Rap 180
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dem wilt chamberlain's use to go hard!!! My nicca had 07-08 on smash
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His last tape went hard
    Sweet Dick WillieAristo_V300
  • antarticp wrote: »
    uhhhh lil wayne lol ;)

Lil Wayne was already established when he had his run, Gucci's career basically started from mixtapes
    Livemixtapes wiped out a lot of his old shit. Gucci still get love in the A. Just not as much as 2 Chains right now but we still fuck with that nigga shit.

Exactly, what artist you know floods the streets to where they have to delete all his old mixtapes from the Internet, and I agree with 2 Chainz but without Gucci doing what he did 2 Chainz wouldn't been able to tour off mixtapes.
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Niggas ain't forget....he's just not that important enough to discuss
    his underling, Wacka Flocka, is more relevant than him.

Who has more fans, more established, more albums and sales?
    wmj710 wrote: »
    His last tape went hard

Indeed

rage
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]

Who has more fans, more established, more albums and sales?
    wmj710 wrote: »
    His last tape went hard

Indeed

[/quote]

Whose more relevant, and if he dropped an album tomorrow who would sell the most?
    Wacka Flocka surpassed Gucci without breaking a sweat, Queens won
    Sweet Dick WillieOGClarenceBoddickerbuttuh_bCottonCitySlim
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trap Back went hard...
    mrbootleg
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if a nigga gon sit here and say Gucci Sosa, The Movie, The Movie Pt. 2, Chicken Talk, or The Burrprint 3 ain't classics then i don't think you heard them shits
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL!minninSweet Dick WillieOGClarenceBoddickerjust.might.b.okpurpngold
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co-Sign BackInWhite. All them shits was great...
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAYTL WAS THE BEST MIXTAPE OF 2011!!!
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    trACE_evidenceCo_Town_MichaelTrill Gate$DMTxTHCf.e.d.s.ThaCerealKillaH-Rap 180purpngold
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,591 Regulator
    ever since he tatted that shit on his face his career hasnt been the same. but yeah his old shit used to bang!
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

you reaching and biased cause v-nasty from the bay. heard a few tracks from it and it is nowhere near the top 2011 mixtapes lol

559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

you reaching and biased cause v-nasty from the bay. heard a few tracks from it and it is nowhere near the top 2011 mixtapes lol

You're absolutely right. It has nothing to do with the fact I been a Gucci fan since "So Icy". It has nothing to do with "Big Cat Laflare" being one of my favorite songs. Nothing to do with Gucci being the best mixtapes out in recent memory. Nope. All V-Nasty.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

• skooby2315 wrote: »
    ever since he tatted that shit on his face his career hasnt been the same. but yeah his old shit used to bang!
    I feel that, but Return Of Mr. Zone 6 was straight and Trap Back was solid too but yeah he'll never be that La Flare Gucci
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it feel like he gift wrapped his buzz and gave it to Waka.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • Yeah it feel like he gift wrapped his buzz and gave it to Waka.
    Which makes Waka more foul for not putting him on his new album

OGClarenceBoddicker
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    You're absolutely right. It has nothing to do with the fact I been a Gucci fan since "So Icy". It has nothing to do with "Big Cat Laflare" being one of my favorite songs. Nothing to do with Gucci being the best mixtapes out in recent memory. Nope. All V-Nasty.

smh i know this is ya damn anthem lemonade fetcher...

HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    purpngold
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gucci fell off right after he released the state vs radric davis. All his work after that have been sub-par imo
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

OGClarenceBoddickerminnin
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ain't gon front, the few songs i heard off BAYTL were not wack as i thought they would be
    on another note tho gucci lost what made him hot in the first place: straight ignorance

that nigga was stupid!
    it seem like he heard somebody say "gucci mane isn't a real rapper" and caught feelings
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    minninOGClarenceBoddickerCottonCitySlimpurpngoldStoneColdMikey
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    There is not a better Gucci mixtape than Gucci Sosa!
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    "Photoshoot" is my fav. Gucci track.
    Shits a classic.
    Movie Pt. 1, and Wilt Chamberlain Pt. 4 >>>>>>>>>
    i ain't gon front, the few songs i heard off BAYTL were not wack as i thought they would be

All I wanted to read on this site. I can respect ones opinion if they listened to the shit. I can't stand when people call something weak, but never heard it. V-Nasty freestyles on youtube were ass, but she showed up on the mixtape wit Gucci.

The Brrrprint was dope too
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"