So my nigga almost 21 and a virgin.....

Replies

• Plap SunPlap Sun Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im alright

i dont like foreign people here

what i look like goin to they country

yall can have that shit
    idoitforhiphop10
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ain't no way I'm grabbing asses and titties and having a chick grab my dick

and I'm able to resist............while still being a virgin

ain't that much discipline in the world.............unless something is wrong
    watch that niggas first time he gonna get a bitch prego who has an STD off a 2 min nut

lol thats how it works too

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap be trollin
    i dont troll under plap

this just real life shit, i aint lyin
    AggyAF
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money is more important
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I applaud his dedication to bettering himself and prioritizing his life/future. He's on that.. "You loose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money" tip. With that said, he's a better man than me. I'd be chasing both. You sure he even likes women? Cuzzo might b frontin for the cameras.
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ these responses

not that i care, but him being gay is like hugh hefner putting on a front when really behind doors, hes like running into brown tunnels, and likes watching top model on the runway shit

this nigga even says i dont like being around niggaz, except for a chosen few, hes like niggaz r straight haters, and bitches,

they cockblock and r jealous if u have something that dont have

i like chilling with deez hoes for the most part

he said his bro put him on game early like wayyyy early, like he said girls were massaging him and feeling on his dick when he was 8

8 NIGGA?

im like u lying, he like they were both my neighbors, one was 9 the other 10, heres the pic, and he shows me this pic of him and these two white girls chillin

so i cant really say nigga stop fronting with all that bullshit, cause it sounds legit as fuck

and hes not the one to front like that
    lol @ these responses

not that i care, but him being gay is like hugh hefner putting on a front when really behind doors, hes like running into brown tunnels, and likes watching top model on the runway shit

this nigga even says i dont like being around niggaz, except for a chosen few, hes like niggaz r straight haters, and bitches,

he said his bro put him on game early like wayyyy early, like he said girls were massaging him and feeling on his dick when he was 8

8 NIGGA?

im like u lying, he like they were both my neighbors, one was 9 the other 10, heres the pic, and he shows me this pic of him and these two white girls chillin

so i cant really say nigga stop fronting with all that bullshit, cause it sounds legit as fuck

Sound gay to me
    JDSTAYWITIT.
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He could be a nervous wreck when it comes to thinking about sexual performance. Maybe he doesn't feel ready, or he wants to develop deeper connections before giving in. IDK why everyone wants to believe that a guy like that is a faggot.
    He could be a nervous wreck when it comes to thinking about sexual performance. Maybe he doesn't feel ready, or he wants to develop deeper connections before giving in. IDK why everyone wants to believe that a guy like that is a faggot.

What if he is a fag though?

MVO.........you out here coppin pleas too bredrin?
    Trillaaaaaa
    GZus wrote: »
    lol @ these responses

8 NIGGA?

Sound gay to me

lol, i forget im on the IC, one of the most homophobic places on earth

tha nigga just isnt on that i want to fuck every girl in the world type of shit and is on his hustle

if that makes him happy, let him do him

im sure once he gets hoes, he will be fucking left and right
    Trillaaaaaa
    GZus wrote: »

What if he is a fag though?

dog it sounds like u really want him to be a fag, like on some i hope he is a fag shit

for what reason, i really dont wanna know this answer

but i would like to thank my homeboy, and the IC for giving me a potentially plat thread

• idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the nigga gotta be gay?
    cause only fags try to save theirselves for the right one
  • s3nterockss3nterocks Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    I don't see how pussy should complicate things. If he's done messed with bitches than he has time to get his dick wet. From what t/s posted, dude should have no problem pulling chicks. If he's in school, it should be twice as easy, so something is off with him. Maybe he's gay, maybe he doesn't know how to finish the deal, etc. but I don't think it's by choice that homey ain't dipped his meat in some fluffy cakes.
    Trillaaaaaa
    ROFL @blak

The point is, you don't have to fuck bitches on the same schedule as other niggas to prove you're not a faggot.

Not every is ready to start diving into the wetness early. Granted, that nigga seems old as fuck to be feeling unready, but I can't judge his timetable. He obviously was never a fast ass like many among us are and/or are pressured to be.

I remember turning Down pussy in 8th grade and not getting a full dive and swim until I was 16. Even then I wasn't truly ready cuz that was a whirlwind 38 seconds of hot wet slippery rawness that a young nigga could not fathom beforehand. 39 seconds and my kid would be about 9 or 10 now.
    lol Go read that gay marriage thread and see for yourself if I'm homophobic

I'm just sayin. It's a possibility dude might be gay. It aint no insult to him. Have yall ever heard of closeted homosexuals?

Stop being immature
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    you nigga are fools...there no issue grinding and getting pussy............ know one said put pussy on a pedestal
    Wild Self
    ROFL @blak

The point is, you don't have to fuck bitches on the same schedule as other niggas to prove you're not a faggot.

Not every is ready to start diving into the wetness early. Granted, that nigga seems old as fuck to be feeling unready, but I can't judge his timetable. He obviously was never a fast ass like many among us are and/or are pressured to be.

I remember turning Down pussy in 8th grade and not getting a full dive and swim until I was 16. Even then I wasn't truly ready cuz that was a whirlwind 38 seconds of hot wet slippery rawness that a young nigga could not fathom beforehand. 39 seconds and my kid would be about 9 or 10 now.

your argument defies logic

cause why he grabbing titties and asses just to refuse at the last minute?

ain't no way a virgin got that type of restraint

man isn't built to resist temptation.........that's why you should flee from it

if he was serious on his celibate shit, he wouldn't even bother with the heavy petting

SMH @ that nigga being the male version of Mood Indigo :(
    lol yall some gay ass niggaz on the low for real

and plap how in the fuck can u b talking when u made a thread about sucking dick, really nigga?

yo and i ask him, yo nigga u aint on the low, i said yo its cool, he looked at me like i slashed his tires or some siphoned his gas or something lol

hes like nigga u know, some niggaz may think that, but u know its funny, cause niggaz will comment on my life all day or another nigga on whether or not hes gay, while im constantly around bitches and hes around his boyz, now which one sounds gay

he like society is the reason why u got a mind set like that, that you need to fuck everything that walks or you not a real man

he said that plus your nature, which is natural, but society has straight up been brainwashing us from a young azz age to conform to this normal shit

of getting pussy at a young age, he like y do you have to get some in order to be called a man, y does getting pussy have to be the end all of "being successful" or a "man"

nigga was like nigga i was considered abnormal when i went to europe and shit at 16?

that isnt normal now is it?

now that isnt conforming to society standards now is it, cause not everyone can get up to that standard?

im like either this nigga is crazy or hes on some philosophical confucius type of shit lol

either way he cool
    Trillaaaaaa
    edited May 2012
    cmon bruh you log in everyday under bigballs

niggas that get pussy can make gay jokes and not stress it

yo boy is a fuckin faggot

he not conforming to society standards casue he a fukin faggot

its plenty of military kids that have been all over the world

that nigga aint fucked one bitch, not one, not half a bitch

he got a lot of hoes and dont hang around a lot of niggas, i only seen faggots do that

yo boy a faggot just face it b

TrillaaaaaaBigBallsNoWorries
    At the least i could get @MoodIndigo to let me two finger trick her bushpussy.
    Trillaaaaaa