Obama Says He Supports Gay Marriage

Replies

• skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    when did he go hard like that for any black issues?!?

i heard that he planned on issuing an executive order to outlaw racial profiling on june 31st or maybe febuary 30th
  • it's me bi***esit's me bi***es Posts: 1,413
    HE JUST SIGNED HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE...
    -Vincenzo-skpjr78a.mannBK Productdamnkp
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,349 Regulator
    Fox about to have a trip with this
    BK Productidoitforhiphop10
    i wonder if he would have looked at this shit differently if he had 2 sons instead of 2 daughters. potus or not no dude wants a homo for a son.
    -Vincenzo-KingJamalBK Productdamnkp
    i now pronounce you man and man. you may now kiss the groom. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    -Vincenzo-Disciplined InSightBK Productidoitforhiphop10
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    a.mann wrote: »
    cool amp wrote: »
    ok now clue me in, black folks supposed to run out and vote for this nigga again in november for what reason?

because mitt romney would, without blinking, endorse slavery if he thought it could win him a few votes

you can't tell these Right Wing nut jobs listening to Limbaugh & Hannity nothing

It's clear he said this was his personal opinion and gave a thorough and thought out rationale as to why he came to the conclusion.

The fact he is Commander-In-Chief and have gays possibly risked their lives on his orders being the most prominent.

He said nothing about infringing on States Law legalizing gay marriage.

Of course these (inconvenient ) facts will be over looked for some good ole Obama bashing

good ole obama bashing on a black forum?!? what you talkin bout? i tend to see blind followers rather than obama bashing round here

BK Productidoitforhiphop10damnkpAmotekun
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok Rush............
    u. motionStoneColdMikey-Vincenzo-BK Product
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote: »
    This shit was a good political move, and it was a smart move in general.

Allowing faggots and dykes to marry amongst their own kind should make billions of dollars.

Money. That's all that matters.

55% of blacks oppose gay marriage. i don't know how good of a look it was.
    -Vincenzo-
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Remembers Christians asking why people attack them, and the "attackers" saying something about the Christians pushing their beliefs on others*
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's he gonna say? I hate gays and they shouldn't get married. He's gotta say what's politically correct.
    [Deleted User]-Vincenzo-BK Productidoitforhiphop10
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On another note, i'm not voting this year. No use.
    [Deleted User]-Vincenzo-SixSickSinsBK Productidoitforhiphop10
    i think i might have to sit the election out this year
    [Deleted User]-Vincenzo-BK Productidoitforhiphop10
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    don't know why he's pandering to people who already support him

Its not just an appeal to gays, its an appeal to white leftist i.e. the people who voted him into office the first time. These voters became disillusioned with his centric-right wing policies he was obligated to see through. He's trying to convey that his second term will be more left leaning, whether thats true or not.
    BK Productidoitforhiphop10
    edited May 2012
    im starting to feel like the dems have left me behind. they have taken the black vote for granted for decades & now the 1st black president is more concerned w/gay marriage than racial profiling. idk bruh. might be time for me to reevaluate some things
    -Vincenzo-BK Productdamnkp
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    im starting to feel like the dems have left me behind. they have taken the black vote for granted for decades & now the 1st black president is more concerned w/gay marriage than racial profiling. idk bruh. might be time for me to reevaluate some things

Yeah, it's time for you to vote for Mitt Romney.
    -Vincenzo-BK Productdamnkp
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,363 Regulator
    We all know Obama keeps his promises

Everyone has affordable healthcare
    Guantanamo Bay is closed
    The economy is right on track

Damn, no one can say this guy didnt do shit
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,363 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    BoldChild wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »

Yeah, it's time for you to vote for Mitt Romney.

cant see myself voting for mitt scummney but i can see myself sitting at home on my ass and watching whats happening reruns all day on nov 6
    -Vincenzo-BK Product