Nice cars ruined by Whack Paint Jobs and RIMS.

Replies

• BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    The BMW with the camo is hard and the black and white lambo is straight. The rest, though, are certified babbage. Wish there were camera phones back in 98-2000 when this dude had the hatchback Geo Metro on 20s around town. Funniest, most depressing shit I ever saw.
    the lambo is white and the owner had a local miami artist use a sharpie and draw all that shit on it
    1980507385_72aad52913.jpg
    famous_sharpie_lamborghini_gallardo_4.jpg
    sharpie_lamborghini.jpg
    was gunna post more of the m3 but i dont wanna hijack this thread

It looks dope now..but after a while it's gon' fade and look like shit
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little Rock took an L

• OuncemanOunceman Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not gonna lie. some of those look clean.
    Anti_matter
  • Bloo QBloo Q Posts: 377
    car-photo-1996-mitsubishi-diamante-donk-24x9-5-strada-venti-chrome-wheels.jpg

we're done here... nothing more to see, close this thread and go home.
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DONKS are the single worst thing to happen to Cars in modern western civilization.
    HyenaKillaAristo_V300infamous114
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    DONKS are the single worst thing to happen to Cars in modern western civilization.

i disagree.....it all depends on the car...i've seen some fresh lookin donks

What in the world is fresh about a car that has lost 90% of its practical use and drivability??

What in the world is fresh about a car that has lost 90% of its practical use and drivability??

a lot of cars lose most of their practical use and driveability when you modify them tho........its the price u pay to modify them sometimes

a lot of cars lose most of their practical use and driveability when you modify them tho........its the price u pay to modify them sometimes

Exactly my point...I have no problem modifying your car...but why the fuck are you going to make the car WORSE for it. This goes for DONKS, Ricers, etc.

Exactly my point...I have no problem modifying your car...but why the fuck are you going to make the car WORSE for it. This goes for DONKS, Ricers, etc.

so basically anyone who modifies their car from stock is stupid in your eyes...
  • im a huge fan of custom cars

u just picked some really weak rides to point out
    im a huge fan of custom cars

Ummm thats the point

• juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them rims.....

smh
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,348 Regulator

i dont know who the hell told you that lie.

this just some niggas, nigga rigging some big bodys and fucking up them classics...
  • rage wrote: »
    im a huge fan of custom cars

Ummm thats the point

and im tellin u u didnt pick any that look good if mfs that like them say they suck

pick better ones troll
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this some midnight club shit
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,526 Regulator
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    this some midnight club shit

real talk
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Man black folks know how to fuck up a car, if your putting more money in the car than what it cost that's a bad move...
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that Camo'd BMW is hard tho.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,348 Regulator
    Trockm wrote: »
    Man black folks know how to fuck up a car, if your putting more money in the car than what it cost that's a bad move...

meeehhhhh....

yes and no....

niggas just need to be better educated on the cars they have in their possession.

dont make no sense for 442's to be getting rarer and rarer and these niggas is ot here fucking them up... on purpose.
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Trockm wrote: »

meeehhhhh....

yes and no....

niggas just need to be better educated on the cars they have in their possession.

dont make no sense for 442's to be getting rarer and rarer and these niggas is ot here fucking them up... on purpose.

Word!
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. bruh said on some midnight club shit.
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    The BMW with the camo is hard and the black and white lambo is straight. The rest, though, are certified babbage. Wish there were camera phones back in 98-2000 when this dude had the hatchback Geo Metro on 20s around town. Funniest, most depressing shit I ever saw.
    the lambo is white and the owner had a local miami artist use a sharpie and draw all that shit on it
    1980507385_72aad52913.jpg
    famous_sharpie_lamborghini_gallardo_4.jpg
    sharpie_lamborghini.jpg
    was gunna post more of the m3 but i dont wanna hijack this thread

i wish i had the money to do this to a lambo....
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

why get mad? if i had that kind of money aint no tellin what id do