blu197 wrote: »
    i know that boy fisher lovin this shit
    Derekfishersmile-Copy.gif

what about Lamar Odom?

If the lakers lose I bet lamar would cry like he was on the team still lol

tierra5690
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663
    wow...doug collins wins a playoff series for first time since 1989
    How epic would it be for both LA teams to loose in game 7 first round?

Fisher out there smiling at the Lakers...the Laker fans know they miss his veteran leadership.

Memphis is going to come out hungry game 6 and attack both CP3 and Griffin.

how epic will it be lakers go out and clippers get in to second round....embarassing
  • dunny.dunny. Posts: 232
    skip clappin kobe wit facts he desperately wanted to emulate his god mj's sicc game and the lakers were down 15-25 gettin mopped

playmaker88Inglewood_Bnorthside7kacee139greenwood1921
  • HustleTreeHustleTree Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That game was so bad even the Knee Collector didnt feel the need to get involved........

lol
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 8,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    So, because the NBA scheduling gods are all raging assholes, I have to do this before the 1st round even ends....pitiful.

The Eastern Conference semi-finals
    #2 - Miami_Heat_Logo_x200.jpg vs. #3 - pacers_logo_300x250.jpg

Like I said before, props need to be given to these Indiana Pacers. They have been THE most underrated team all season. Now, they'll finally get some respect around here. I just hope they can stay humble through all this and not say anything dumb to motivate the Heat anymore...

....what? Roy Hibbert said what on Twitter? "The Heat are taking the easy way to a title?" Awwwwwww shit. Never mind. You just gave that team even more motivation to ball-out. Now, Miami's going to try to sweep them just 'cause. Dang, and I like this Pacers team, too. Maybe Grainer will have one game where he goes shot-for-shot with Brizzle, but, that's it.

Miami in no more than 5.

#4 - sports-basketball-boston-celtics-spot-logo-poster-TR1147.jpg vs. #8 - 200px-Philadelphia76ers.PNG

HA! Respect is finally paid....well, not really. You wouldn't believe the shit on Philly radio stations this morning. You'd thought the Sixers lost to the Bulls.

Look, I don't care if Derrick Rose's injury changed the whole playoffs. Injuries happen. KG's injury in 2009 pretty much won the Lakers the title, and Perk's injury the next year in the Finals gave LA their repeat chip, but no one's putting asterisks on them shits. The Bulls were still great during the season w/o Rose, and had an ASSLOAD of chances to win all of those games in Philly during that series. Give the young Sixers credit. They won a VERY ugly, defensively-dominated series.

Now, they get the old guard of the East, the Celtics, who dispatched a pretty good Hawks team. In a nice tribute to the 80s, we get to see on of the NBA's best rivaries renew in May basketball. This will boil down to the half-court execution of Boston (with Rondo at the top of his game, and KG enjoying a new life) vs. the run, run, run style of Philly. The Sixers certainly have the tools (speed, endurance) to knock off Beantown, but they HAVE to put up better offensive numbers vs. the Celtics. I'm going to put my faith out there and be a first-time homer for this one. Even those the Sixers know that a monkey is off their back in finally getting out the 1st round for the 1st time since Iverson was king of the Cheesesteaks, they really won't get any respect in that town unless they advance to the East finals, especially with everyone thinking their series win vs. the Bulls was a fluke. Doug Collins, PLAY the young boys in Nik Vuc and LaVoy Allen. They'll need their size.

Sixers in 6.
    NothingButTheTruthrageBlackAX410purpngold

Tommy is that you cuzzy?

Whats good my nig

It's imperative the Clippers close em out tonight

playmaker88northside7kacee139
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 8,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    The Western Conference semi-finals

Before I get to that, I just want to say fuck David Stern for allowing the East Semis to start when we don't even know who'll be in the West 2nd round. Why the hell are the Sixers and Celtics starting their series just TWO days after ending their first? If anything, that should've been pushed back to Sunday night, so that even if there was a Game 7 in Memphis, the 2nd round could've officially started on Sunday night after the 1st round was completely over. Someone's on some dumb shit around here. Anyway:

#1 - san_antonio_spurs_logo_on_white_bg_ap_display_image.jpg?w=300&h=225 vs. EITHER #4 - 200px-Memphis_Grizzlies.svg.png OR #5 - Los_Angeles_Clippers.jpg

If this is San Antonio vs. LA - If the Clippers can hang on and get to Round 2, they get the old-head Spurs. Depending on what condition CP3 and Must See BG are in, they may have lost before that series even starts. While Lob City is certainly more athletic than the Spurs, the Spurs are simply too damn disciplined a team to give up leads of 15+. And they WILL be leads of 15+ held by San An. I don't think LA can do much, but if they get out the first round, most people would consider the season a success, being as though it's the Clippers. Spurs in 5

If this is San Antonio vs. Memphis - A nice rematch would be good playoff TV for the Spurs, who Memphis bounced last year in the 1st round. I'm sure TP, Duncan, and with Manu in better shape now haven't forgotten that. This series would be just as good as it was last year: the Grizz are young enough to outlast the Spurs, but the Spurs are more put-together, and have the right combo of youth. I think Tiago Splitter could be the difference vs. that Memphis frontcourt of Z-Bo, Baby Gasol, and Speights. If Memphis gets to this round, it would've meant they'd had to reel off three straight vs. the Clipps, which would also take it's toll, and they might be emotionally wiped out to have the energy to battle a well-rested Spurs team. I hope they make it; this series would be pretty tough. Spurs in 6, maybe 7.

#2 - 200px-Oklahoma_City_Thunder.svg.png vs. EITHER #3 - lakers-logo.jpg?w=300&h=199 OR #6 - Denver-Nuggets.jpg&w=250&h=180&zc=1&q=90

"If" this is OKC vs. the Lakers - Really, none of us should be saying "if". We ALL know Stern and the zebra squad won't allow LA to go down in a Game 7, at Staples, with a potential ratings-topping dream match awaiting. And since most of us believe that LA tanked at least one game to ensure Ron-Ron plays this whole series, I'd say it worked out.

Now, as for the match-up: OKC is younger, faster, hungrier. LA has the Bean, and I guess Bynum when he feels like it. Here's what worries me about the Thunder, tho. Bodie - for all the good he's done - still has those Westbrookin capabilities where he'll go 1/12 and still feel the need to keep gunning. Durant can have games where he's horrible from the field, even though he'll get 30 - almost Melo like, especially when Ron-Ron is guarding him. And no one knows how hurt Perkins really is. Here's the thing, IF the Bean can trust his teammates and not try to shoot 4,000 times a game to get 200 points on his own, and IF Bynum snapps out his 'nigga moments' and balls, and IF Pau can get punched in the chest enough times to man up, and IF Ron-Ron can contribute on BOTH sides of the floor, and IF the Laker bench can actually do something, then LA can win. However, this sounds like too many "ifs" needing to happen, so conventional wisdom says LA - IF they even make it - will be going home. Thunder in 5, but LA could surprise us all and take it the distance.

If this is OKC vs. the Nuggets - First and foremost, if this were to happen, I'd clown every Laker fan I know for at least the next month. But, OKC would have their rematch with Denver from last year, with the only change is Javale McGee instead of Nene. I'd like to see he and Ibaka go at it for awhile: two pretty big athletes with some hops and some skill (they were in that dunk contest not too long ago; the one the fans basically sucked off Blake and creamed their pants for jumping over a damn hood of a Kia...pitiful). But Gallo can't check KD, Westbrook is better than Ty Lawson, and I think Andre Miller (who is HIGHLY undervalued...how this guy ends up in a different uniform every year, I still don't know) can play James Harden to a draw. That still gives the advantage to the Thunder. OKC in 5, maybe 6 (but I doubt it)
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF the Lakers make it out of a Game 7 against the Denver Nuggets...lol..shit still makes me laugh....they getting bounced in 5 next round.
    kacee139
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    u got philly beatin boston??????

Bruh remember when you said the Knicks would take the Heat out, and I told you to worry about your own series and you said the Nuggets wouldn't do shit to the Lakers and now yall facing a game 7 lol
    rageBlackAX410
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 34,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pau and bynum need to see the wizard neither of them niggas got heart
    purpngold
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philly not beating Boston, them niggas had a tough time beating a wounded Bulls squad
    MikeydaGawdBlackAX410
    rage wrote: »
    IF the Lakers make it out of a Game 7 against the Denver Nuggets...lol..shit still makes me laugh....they getting bounced in 5 next round.

Anybody who knows bball knows the lakers were a 2nd round exit all year

You know whats even funnier b? Niggas was callin the clippers overrated yet the lakers goin 7 wit the inferior squad

playmaker88MikeydaGawdBDBIIDnorthside7purpngoldinfamous114kacee139
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Hawks got screwed. That foul was before the pass, it should have been 2 shots and the ball.

really though, is that what katz gonna focus on? The hawks should of never been in that position to begin with, they shouldnt of lost game 2, joe johnson should not disappear, josh smith should not take stupid jump shots at the end of a game when clearly he can drive on the player that's guarding him.

those other factors tell the story, i mean stop me when u havent seen a nba ref not f up!
    The heat will crush the east in 5 again just like last year

Pacers and the C's are done in 5

The Heat will crush teams naive confidence wit their dominance and go to the finals where The King will put up an epic all time great performance like D wade in 06 or Mj in 91,93 and 97

34dfv3t.jpg

This is several insecure groupies right now

You niggas gonna learn to respect the King
    infamous114playmaker88rageMikeydaGawdnorthside7purpngoldkacee139tierra5690greenwood1921
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give Boston a fighting chance against Miami, they'll take it to 6. That Heat bench go let them down at least 2 games
    purpngold
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 24,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost! wrote: »
    Hawks got screwed. That foul was before the pass, it should have been 2 shots and the ball.

really though, is that what katz gonna focus on? The hawks should of never been in that position to begin with, they shouldnt of lost game 2, joe johnson should not disappear, josh smith should not take stupid jump shots at the end of a game when clearly he can drive on the player that's guarding him.

those other factors tell the story, i mean stop me when u havent seen a nba ref not f up!

TRADE THAT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

Bruh remember when you said the Knicks would take the Heat out, and I told you to worry about your own series and you said the Nuggets wouldn't do shit to the Lakers and now yall facing a game 7 lol

nigga, I aint sweating!!!! Lakers wining Saturday night then its on to the real finals vs OKC. Heat out chea getting called out by Roy Hibbert and Frank Vogel.......ya'll the most disrespected eastern conf champs in 30 years. got irrelevant cats calling out ur squad, and D wade is washed. Lebron been covering for him but best believe in the ECF, Avery Bradley will LOCK down washed wade
    kacee139
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

nigga, I aint sweating!!!! Lakers wining Saturday night then its on to the real finals vs OKC. Heat out chea getting called out by Roy Hibbert and Frank Vogel.......ya'll the most disrespected eastern conf champs in 30 years. got irrelevant cats calling out ur squad, and D wade is washed. Lebron been covering for him but best believe in the ECF, Avery Bradley will LOCK down washed wade

Word...it's almost as disrespectful as that ass whooping the Nuggets gave the Lakers last night lol
    Chi-Town BullyBlackAX410purpngoldragekacee139
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was one game, yeah they blew us out, but what they get for it.......................nuffin but wasted gas on the private Nuggets plane to LA.
    kacee139
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 26,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iont like how we gotta play on Saturday after da game yesterday while Miami nd Indy closed their series early nd get an extra day off, nd Truth Writer showed his ridiculous bias by pickin the Sixers in 6 lmao no way in hell thats happening yall be lucky to win a game in dis series yall halfcourt execution is garbage hahaha
    purpngoldrageMR.CJ
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    ghost! wrote: »

TRADE THAT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ish..that nig wants out of Atlanta so bad it aint even funny.The funny part is..i keep hearing rumors, and ish about the Cs possibly getting him, since him and rondo are good friends and played h.s ball together, and he has said he would play for doc. man if that happens, i would have to figure out how the hell i'm gonna root for this guy that takes stupid shots, i'm gonna have to be over here force to hope Doc could calm that down...

Iont like how we gotta play on Saturday after da game yesterday while Miami nd Indy closed their series early nd get an extra day off, nd Truth Writer showed his ridiculous bias by pickin the Sixers in 6 lmao no way in hell thats happening yall be lucky to win a game in dis series yall halfcourt execution is garbage hahaha

i could see the Cs losing the nex series; too many players are banged up. Allen, PP and Bradley, and philly gonna run with all that youth, plus they're feeling good about advancing on. I mean the Cs should beat them, but i wont be surprise if they dont.
This discussion has been closed.