The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 3.0

Replies

• DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    DaBull wrote: »
    u got philly beatin boston??????

Bruh remember when you said the Knicks would take the Heat out, and I told you to worry about your own series and you said the Nuggets wouldn't do shit to the Lakers and now yall facing a game 7 lol

nigga, I aint sweating!!!! Lakers wining Saturday night then its on to the real finals vs OKC. Heat out chea getting called out by Roy Hibbert and Frank Vogel.......ya'll the most disrespected eastern conf champs in 30 years. got irrelevant cats calling out ur squad, and D wade is washed. Lebron been covering for him but best believe in the ECF, Avery Bradley will LOCK down washed wade
    kacee139
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u got philly beatin boston??????

Bruh remember when you said the Knicks would take the Heat out, and I told you to worry about your own series and you said the Nuggets wouldn't do shit to the Lakers and now yall facing a game 7 lol

nigga, I aint sweating!!!! Lakers wining Saturday night then its on to the real finals vs OKC. Heat out chea getting called out by Roy Hibbert and Frank Vogel.......ya'll the most disrespected eastern conf champs in 30 years. got irrelevant cats calling out ur squad, and D wade is washed. Lebron been covering for him but best believe in the ECF, Avery Bradley will LOCK down washed wade

Word...it's almost as disrespectful as that ass whooping the Nuggets gave the Lakers last night lol
    Chi-Town BullyBlackAX410purpngoldragekacee139
    it was one game, yeah they blew us out, but what they get for it.......................nuffin but wasted gas on the private Nuggets plane to LA.
    kacee139
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iont like how we gotta play on Saturday after da game yesterday while Miami nd Indy closed their series early nd get an extra day off, nd Truth Writer showed his ridiculous bias by pickin the Sixers in 6 lmao no way in hell thats happening yall be lucky to win a game in dis series yall halfcourt execution is garbage hahaha
    purpngoldrageMR.CJ
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    ghost! wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Hawks got screwed. That foul was before the pass, it should have been 2 shots and the ball.

really though, is that what katz gonna focus on? The hawks should of never been in that position to begin with, they shouldnt of lost game 2, joe johnson should not disappear, josh smith should not take stupid jump shots at the end of a game when clearly he can drive on the player that's guarding him.

those other factors tell the story, i mean stop me when u havent seen a nba ref not f up!

TRADE THAT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ish..that nig wants out of Atlanta so bad it aint even funny.The funny part is..i keep hearing rumors, and ish about the Cs possibly getting him, since him and rondo are good friends and played h.s ball together, and he has said he would play for doc. man if that happens, i would have to figure out how the hell i'm gonna root for this guy that takes stupid shots, i'm gonna have to be over here force to hope Doc could calm that down...

Iont like how we gotta play on Saturday after da game yesterday while Miami nd Indy closed their series early nd get an extra day off, nd Truth Writer showed his ridiculous bias by pickin the Sixers in 6 lmao no way in hell thats happening yall be lucky to win a game in dis series yall halfcourt execution is garbage hahaha

i could see the Cs losing the nex series; too many players are banged up. Allen, PP and Bradley, and philly gonna run with all that youth, plus they're feeling good about advancing on. I mean the Cs should beat them, but i wont be surprise if they dont.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 19,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This lame loves the IC LoL.
    Anti_matter
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Hawks got screwed. That foul was before the pass, it should have been 2 shots and the ball.

really though, is that what katz gonna focus on? The hawks should of never been in that position to begin with, they shouldnt of lost game 2, joe johnson should not disappear, josh smith should not take stupid jump shots at the end of a game when clearly he can drive on the player that's guarding him.

those other factors tell the story, i mean stop me when u havent seen a nba ref not f up!

TRADE THAT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ish..that nig wants out of Atlanta so bad it aint even funny.The funny part is..i keep hearing rumors, and ish about the Cs possibly getting him, since him and rondo are good friends and played h.s ball together, and he has said he would play for doc. man if that happens, i would have to figure out how the hell i'm gonna root for this guy that takes stupid shots, i'm gonna have to be over here force to hope Doc could calm that down...

i could see the Cs losing the nex series; too many players are banged up. Allen, PP and Bradley, and philly gonna run with all that youth, plus they're feeling good about advancing on. I mean the Cs should beat them, but i wont be surprise if they dont.

As far as Josh Im hearin those Celtics rumblings too especially after his comments sayin how much he loved the Garden only downside is I think we'd have to trade Bradley to get him

AINT NO WAY IN HELL the sixers are beatin us in dis series did u watch their lack of ball movement nd shitty shot selection against the shorthanded bulls?? Atlanta series was harder then dis sixers series is gon be real talk they have no peremiter shooting lol I got Boston in 5 Atlanta was an athletic team too except they have Joe Johnson nobody on Philly is goin ham on us in a halfcourt set
    northside7 wrote: »

name names G lol

name names G lol

Pale face tommy..

Anti_matterDaBullragekacee139
    Random

Kobe+Bryant+and+Brian+Cook+kisses+each+other.jg

Wack.

I'm wack cuz he kissed another man? That shit gay.

Why post it? You really went searching for that shit?
    rage
    Random

Wack.

No, somebody just posted it in the Reason. I posted it cuz I wanted to. That's why I put "Random". Did that really hurt yo feelings? lol

Feelings? Numb.

But I didnt see the point in posting it, unless you like seeing that.
    rage
    Random

Wack.

No, somebody just posted it in the Reason. I posted it cuz I wanted to. That's why I put "Random". Did that really hurt yo feelings? lol

Feelings? Numb.

But I didnt see the point in posting it, unless you like seeing that.

No, I don't like to see it. But since I did see it, the point of posting it is that shits gay.

I'm not excusing it but that could have been a split second of them bumping into each other.
    rage
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure if this has been posted but Ivan Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    AslPCYKCIAM4pmg.jpg
    BDBIID
    purpngold wrote: »
    not sure if this has been posted but Ivan Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    AslPCYKCIAM4pmg.jpg

Explain the pic in Ur avi..
  • dunny.dunny. Posts: 232

name names G lol

Pale face tommy..

Says the emotional kid who got irate that duccy hacced the board and bitched about it then got banned,then made an alias then begged grouch greg to give your original account bacc

Good job sonnin ya self you the lame who couldn't stay away
    playmaker88northside7infamous114ragekacee139
    dunny. wrote: »

name names G lol

Pale face tommy..

Says the emotional kid who got irate that duccy hacced the board and bitched about it then got banned,then made an alias then begged grouch greg to give your original account bacc

Good job sonnin ya self you the lame who couldn't stay away

lol Bravo tommy, bravo. Or should I say soul clappa or dunny or Fabion? Which one?

For the record, I never spoke to grouchy Greg. Idk where you're getting that from.
    ragekacee139
    1st off Im not fabion stupid

2nd stop lyin

35ceuye.jpg

Now u can continue flaggin all my posts and cosignin anybody or everybody who tries to diss like the emotional herb u are

infamous114northside7rageplaymaker88kacee139
    You're Done

Next time keep yo mouth shut or get clapped wit facts

You understand? Herb ass canadian nigga be mad as fucc over my posts shut yo bitch ass up

Im bacc niggas

mjshot2-1.gif

Jordan
    northside7rageplaymaker88kacee139

2nd stop lyin

35ceuye.jpg

Now u can continue flaggin all my posts and cosignin anybody or everybody who tries to diss like the emotional herb u are

Oh snap! I guess I got hit with some ether lol. Got anymore screenshots?

Fabion, tommy billfag, soul clappa,dunny, it don't matter. You continue to expose yourself with your posts. And lmao @ you calling anyone on here emotional..

ragejay83kacee139infamous114
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol make sure to wack all of them..
    untitled-419kdh.gif

Could careless as long as he doesnt play like shit..
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

2nd stop lyin

35ceuye.jpg

Oh snap! I guess I got hit with some ether lol. Got anymore screenshots?

Fabion, tommy billfag, soul clappa,dunny, it don't matter. You continue to expose yourself with your posts. And lmao @ you calling anyone on here emotional..

You really did though, no sarcasm.
This discussion has been closed.