What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

1171820222327

Replies

  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    And Paul who also was a pharisee b4 he converted to being a Christian will tell you what he was... You say he was a Roman.. Nah liar he was of the lineage of Israel.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.


    Romans 9:1-5
    I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

    That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

    For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

    Who are Israelites;
    to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

    Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    beenwize wrote: »
    there waterproof go lying again, nigga those pharisees were of the seed of Abraham and they were ISRAELITES like many other HBI teach. You are the only HBI I know that try to slick say they are white Jews.

    John 8:33

    33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

    34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

    35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

    36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

    37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

    38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.





    ^^ As you see above the pharisses say they are ABRAHAM'S SEED and they are trying to kill him based on what there religious scripture says. Then Yeshua says you do that which you have seen your father do.. Lol

    THAT'S WHY YOU FLUNKING OUT IN LIFE, DID THE SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT ABRAHAM WILL BE THE FATHER OF MANY NATIONS, YOU DUMB ASS BUT ONLY HIS SON ISSAC was the chosen seed, now stop being lazy and go search what nation they mixed with and how they tried to mix in with the with the hebrews, that's why Yahushua said that at then end the chafe will be seperated form the wheat.

    John 8 : 33
    They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

    These " Pharisee" claim they were never in bondage, they cannot therefore be Hebrews, for it is well known that the Hebrews were in bondage in Egypt


    They just told you they aint hebrew you dumb ass
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012


    1 Corinthians 13:4-8
    4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

    8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    there waterproof go lying again, nigga those pharisees were of the seed of Abraham and they were ISRAELITES like many other HBI teach. You are the only HBI I know that try to slick say they are white Jews.

    John 8:33

    33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

    34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

    35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

    36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

    37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

    38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.





    ^^ As you see above the pharisses say they are ABRAHAM'S SEED and they are trying to kill him based on what there religious scripture says. Then Yeshua says you do that which you have seen your father do.. Lol

    THAT'S WHY YOU FLUNKING OUT IN LIFE, DID THE SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT ABRAHAM WILL BE THE FATHER OF MANY NATIONS, YOU DUMB ASS BUT ONLY HIS SON ISSAC was the chosen seed, now stop being lazy and go search what nation they mixed with and how they tried to mix in with the with, that's why Yahushua said that at then end the chafe will be seperated form the wheat

    READ THIS SCRIPTURE BELOW AND PAUL SAYS HE IS A PHARISEE AND OF THE LINEAGE OF ISRAEL... SO THE OTHER PHARISEES WERE ISRAELITES TOO. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF! LOL

    And Paul who also was a pharisee b4 he converted to being a Christian will tell you what he was... You say he was a Roman.. Nah liar he was of the lineage of Israel.

    So those same religious clergy that Yeshua said was of their father the DEVIL were also of the lineage of Israel too.

    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.


    Romans 9:1-5
    I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

    That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

    For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

    Who are Israelites;
    to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

    Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut up devil you do not know scripture, Paul was a Roman he did not claim his hebrew heritage he sold his soul to Rome, he was a bounty hunter for the romans that hunted and killed hebrews

    ACTS 22 :24 The chief captain commanded him to be brought into the castle, and bade that he should be examined by scourging; that he might know wherefore they cried so against him.

    22:25 And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned?

    22:26 When the centurion heard that, he went and told the chief captain, saying, Take heed what thou doest: for this man is a Roman.
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭


    ^^ the scripture I posted refuted your evil ass. Paul admits to being a Pharisees and a Israelite. Lol, like I said before keep lying to yourself.


    peace
    bambu
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEENWIZE YOU IS DUMB, I HAD FUN MAKING YOU LOOKED STUPID AND DUMB TODAY BUT IM DONE FOR THE NIGHT..SHALOM ALL PRAISE TO THE ELOHIM OF MOSES, ABRAHAM, JACOB AND YAHUSHUA THE MIGHTY EL YHWH
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭

    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
    bambu
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »

    ^^ the scripture I posted refuted your evil ass. Paul admits to being a Pharisees and a Israelite. Lol, like I said before keep lying to yourself.


    peace

    Shut up devil you do not know scripture, Paul was a Roman he did not claim his hebrew heritage he sold his soul to Rome, he was a bounty hunter for the romans that hunted and killed hebrews

    ACTS 22 :24 The chief captain commanded him to be brought into the castle, and bade that he should be examined by scourging; that he might know wherefore they cried so against him.

    22:25 And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned?

    22:26 When the centurion heard that, he went and told the chief captain, saying, Take heed what thou doest: for this man is a Roman.


    Shaul gave up his heritage of a hebrew to work for the Romans and for Roman citzen ship, when you become a pharsiee you become the property of Rome, Shaul was a bounty hunter for rome that haunted and killed hebrew
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

    you dumb ass that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when shit about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Pharisee
    phar·i·see (fr-s)
    n.
    1. Pharisee A member of an ancient Jewish sect that emphasized strict interpretation and observance of the Mosaic law in both its oral and written form.
    2. A hypocritically self-righteous person.

    Definition: Pharisees belonged to a Jewish political party active in the Second Temple period. Pharisees were distinguished from the Saducees (the priestly caste) as scribes and laymen. The pharisees believed in the evolution of the law written in the Torah and developed the synagogue as a place of worship beyond the temple. In the New Testament, the majority of the Jews were Pharisees.



    The Pharisees like Paul was before he converted to be a Christian were strict Old Testament Mosaic law thumpers in their worship of the old testament god..

    This is what Yeshua said to the pharisee OLD TESTAMENT religious clergy.

    John 8:41-47
    Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

    Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

    Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

    And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

    Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

    He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.




    ^^^ Like Yeshua said those that are of the true God will hear his words..

    LOL, LOL............ ok im going to stop this but i cant help it, LOOK HOW STUPID YOU ARE, YOU IS THE DUMBEST PERSON IN THIS FORUM.

    NOW R&R look at what beenfooled just copied the defenition of Pharisee, people PLEASE RESEARCH before you read anything.

    now it said that the pharisee observered the strict interpretation of the mosaic law in both it written and oral form. R&R HEBREWS DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE AND THERE IS NOT SUCH THING OF THE ORAL LAW, ONLY THE PHARISEE'S WHO SIT IN MOSES SEAT WHO WAS PUT THERE BY ROME TO WATCH OVER THE HEBREWS TRIED TO PUSH THAT ON THE HEBREWS, THE ORAL LAW IS THE TALMUD, there you go now you know who sit on Moses seat and why Yahushua called them chafe that tried to blend in with the wheat.

    Now there was some hebrews who gave pledge their alliance to Rome, Like Shaul who said he was a Roman not a hebrew, yes those who sold their soul are known as Scorpions in the scripture, remember SHAUL was a bounty hunter for rome who haunted and killed hebrews that was his job when he took the oath as a pharisee, like the hebrew brothers who go to israel can not receive citzenship unless they take the talmud as the oral law of moses in which it is not.


    The followers of the The Talmud {Judaism's holiest book} Jewish Scribes claim the Talmud is a collection of traditions Moses gave them in a Oral Form. The Hebrew Messiah Yahushua condemned the traditions of the Mishnah (early Talmud) and those who taught it (Scribes and Pharisees / Kenites ), because the Talmud nullifies the teachings of the Torah [Holy Bible] from Father YHWH the Father of Aḇraham, the Father of Yitsḥaq, and the Father of Yaaqob.

    The Pharisees referred to the Hebrew people as the "Am ha-aretz." This word is Hebrew and signifies "The People of the Land," or simply, "The Common People." These people were the people who lived in the cities, towns, and country. These Common People WERE NOT PHARISEES had no desire to practice the strict and disciplinary rules of the Pharisees. Even though the synagogues ruled by the Pharisees were open to all the Hebrews and they could attend them on the Sabbaths, this does not mean that all the Hebrews attended. In fact, from the available evidence, it appears quite strongly that only very few Hebrews, relatively speaking, attended the synagogues regularly.

    The Pharisees control the synagogues, and had greater influence over the " Common People " who attended, they assumed the position of being the major sect of Judaism which is DILUTED PHARISAISM . When The Pharisees seize authority from the Levi priests, the "traditions of the elders" replace YHWH Laws, The Kenites now claim to be the true prophets. The Pharisees created the Beth Din ha-Gadol (Great Legislature) as a lawmaking, law-transmitting and law-confirming body - an institution they did not learn of from scripture.


    The So Called Jews, who are The Kenites , had modified YHWH laws and even instituted laws and commandments of their own which were, diametrically opposite to the precepts of Moses. When Yahushua The Hebrew Messiah came , and contradicted ,there False Religion , they ,The Kenites ,wanted him Death at any cost . They could no longer Hide behind their Lies . The Hebrew Messiah Yahushua himself identifies, These, Scribes and the Pharisees , the once who sit in Moses' seat ,as being Descendent's of Cain

    HEBREWS GET THIS UNDERSTANDING
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

    you dumb ass that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when shit about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

    LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

    Are you blinded?

    Why would your god allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

    I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.


    Peace :)
    bambu
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    there waterproof go lying again, nigga those pharisees were of the seed of Abraham and they were ISRAELITES like many other HBI teach. You are the only HBI I know that try to slick say they are white Jews.

    John 8:33

    33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

    34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

    35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

    36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

    37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

    38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.





    ^^ As you see above the pharisses say they are ABRAHAM'S SEED and they are trying to kill him based on what there religious scripture says. Then Yeshua says you do that which you have seen your father do.. Lol

    THAT'S WHY YOU FLUNKING OUT IN LIFE, DID THE SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT ABRAHAM WILL BE THE FATHER OF MANY NATIONS, YOU DUMB ASS BUT ONLY HIS SON ISSAC was the chosen seed, now stop being lazy and go search what nation they mixed with and how they tried to mix in with the with the hebrews, that's why Yahushua said that at then end the chafe will be seperated form the wheat.

    John 8 : 33
    They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

    These " Pharisee" claim they were never in bondage, they cannot therefore be Hebrews, for it is well known that the Hebrews were in bondage in Egypt


    They just told you they aint hebrew you dumb ass

    HEBREWS GET THIS UNDERSTANDING

    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

    you dumb ass that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when shit about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

    LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

    Are you blinded?

    Why would your god allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

    I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.


    Peace :)

    you will never get the understanding because you was chosen not to receive it, lol........I KNOW THE TRUTH and you dont that why you is asking and searching but you will never receive it, embrace your destiny you fool, you made your bed now lay in it
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

    you dumb ass that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when shit about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

    LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

    Are you blinded?

    Why would your god allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

    I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.


    Peace :)

    you will never get the understanding because you was chosen not to receive it, lol........I KNOW THE TRUTH and you dont that why you is asking and searching but you will never receive it, embrace your destiny you fool, you made your bed now lay in it

    you just fulfilling your role as another pharisee along the line... Lol, now I'm done wit u.


    Pharisee
    phar·i·see (fr-s)
    n.
    1. Pharisee A member of an ancient Jewish sect that emphasized strict interpretation and observance of the Mosaic law in both its oral and written form.
    2. A hypocritically self-righteous person.
    bambu
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    just fucking retarded...nobody cares anymore

    Just do you and continue to worship your old testament god and remain ignorant.

    I dont worship "the old testament god". I dont even know what the fuck that it is. Im far from ignorant. I been done read, studied, chewed up and refuted the shit you on now over a decade ago. Nigga from what you said in another post- you dont even know who put together the KJV. LOL. And you cant read the original texts..but its ME thats ignorant? You champion a cause based on OTHER PEOPLES INTERPRETATION of a common source text but YOU CANT READ the source texts yourself??? LMBAO. Whats so crazy is you dont see anything wrong with this weak ass study ethos. Im not even going to argue your actual points anymore because you honestly dont have a point. Im just trying to figure out if a)you are really that slow or b) whats the purpose of your trollery and who sent you
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

    you dumb ass that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when shit about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

    LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

    Are you blinded?

    Why would your god allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

    I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.


    Peace :)

    Nigga there you go with this false premise shit. Show me where Yahwah allows or disallows people to write what the fuck they want. Man has free will nigga.

    Im a Maritan and a metallurgist. Jesus came to me in a vision and told me to tell you what he said. No what Im saying is opposite to what the people whop taught him said but you should believe me because I seen him in a vision on the side of Martin Luther King Blvd...

    Nigga thats how stupid that Pauline doctrine sounds to the studied....
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

    you dumb ass that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when shit about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

    LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

    Are you blinded?

    Why would your god allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

    I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.


    Peace :)

    Nigga there you go with this false premise shit. Show me where Yahwah allows or disallows people to write what the fuck they want. Man has free will nigga.

    Im a Maritan and a metallurgist. Jesus came to me in a vision and told me to tell you what he said. No what Im saying is opposite to what the people whop taught him said but you should believe me because I seen him in a vision on the side of Martin Luther King Blvd...

    Nigga thats how stupid that Pauline doctrine sounds to the studied....


    Don't play stupid now.. The KJV or any other similar Bible has been the main book used in African American churches and elsewhere across the world. So my question is, why is Paul allowed to write half of the New Testament if you say he is a false Apostle? Most religious literature that blacks and other people have used throughout the world has included the New Testament and Paul.. Moses heard a voice out of a burning bush so I guess you're saying it's impossible for Paul to hear a voice just because your DOCTRINE does not agree with what he taught.


    Are you saying Yeshua was lying to Paul in the scripture below?



    Acts 26:14
    And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.


    Acts 26:15 "Then I asked, 'Who are you, Lord?' "'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied.
    ===========================




    And if the KJV Bible, New Testament, and Paul are all FALSE as you claim then WHERE IS YOUR GOD INSPIRED RELIGIOUS LITERATURE ?? You keep ignoring that question.

    .
    bambu
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    just fucking retarded...nobody cares anymore

    Just do you and continue to worship your old testament god and remain ignorant.

    I dont worship "the old testament god". I dont even know what the fuck that it is. Im far from ignorant. I been done read, studied, chewed up and refuted the shit you on now over a decade ago. Nigga from what you said in another post- you dont even know who put together the KJV. LOL. And you cant read the original texts..but its ME thats ignorant? You champion a cause based on OTHER PEOPLES INTERPRETATION of a common source text but YOU CANT READ the source texts yourself??? LMBAO. Whats so crazy is you dont see anything wrong with this weak ass study ethos. Im not even going to argue your actual points anymore because you honestly dont have a point. Im just trying to figure out if a)you are really that slow or b) whats the purpose of your trollery and who sent you

    Again, stop acting stupid... I don't even know why you decided to reply to this now when you already seen it a few days ago. Lol
    bambu
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

    you dumb ass that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when shit about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

    LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

    Are you blinded?

    Why would your god allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

    I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.


    Peace :)

    Nigga there you go with this false premise shit. Show me where Yahwah allows or disallows people to write what the fuck they want. Man has free will nigga.

    Im a Maritan and a metallurgist. Jesus came to me in a vision and told me to tell you what he said. No what Im saying is opposite to what the people whop taught him said but you should believe me because I seen him in a vision on the side of Martin Luther King Blvd...

    Nigga thats how stupid that Pauline doctrine sounds to the studied....


    Don't play stupid now.. The KJV or any other similar Bible has been the main book used in African American churches and elsewhere across the world. So my question is, why is Paul allowed to write half of the New Testament if you say he is a false Apostle? Most religious literature that blacks and other people have used throughout the world has included the New Testament and Paul.. Moses heard a voice out of a burning bush so I guess you're saying it's impossible for Paul to hear a voice just because your DOCTRINE does not agree with what he taught.


    Are you saying Yeshua was lying to Paul in the scripture below?



    Acts 26:14
    And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.


    Acts 26:15 "Then I asked, 'Who are you, Lord?' "'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied.
    ===========================




    And if the KJV Bible, New Testament, and Paul are all FALSE as you claim then WHERE IS YOUR GOD INSPIRED RELIGIOUS LITERATURE ?? You keep ignoring that question.

    .

    lol, HEY DUMB ASS, ONLY A STUPID DUMB SIMPLE MINDED PERSON WILL QUOTE SCRIPTURES WITH OUT READING IT, AND YOUR STUPID ASS BEING THE DUMB PERSON THAT YOU ARE, LOL.....GOING TO USE THE SO-CALLED CONVERSION OF SHAUL,.....YAH IS GREAT AGAIN HE MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID.

    DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SHAUL CHANGED HIS STORY IN HIS LETTERS in the New Testament, NO YOUR DUMB ASS DONT, BUT YOU SO LIKE TO QUOTE SHAUL ALOT and your stupid ass dont know he changed that story. YOU KNOW WHY YOU DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU DONT READ and you call yourself wise, lol......you look mighty stupid
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.


    Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

    Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

    you dumb ass that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when shit about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

    LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

    Are you blinded?

    Why would your god allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

    I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.


    Peace :)

    Nigga there you go with this false premise shit. Show me where Yahwah allows or disallows people to write what the fuck they want. Man has free will nigga.

    Im a Maritan and a metallurgist. Jesus came to me in a vision and told me to tell you what he said. No what Im saying is opposite to what the people whop taught him said but you should believe me because I seen him in a vision on the side of Martin Luther King Blvd...

    Nigga thats how stupid that Pauline doctrine sounds to the studied....


    Don't play stupid now.. The KJV or any other similar Bible has been the main book used in African American churches and elsewhere across the world. So my question is, why is Paul allowed to write half of the New Testament if you say he is a false Apostle? Most religious literature that blacks and other people have used throughout the world has included the New Testament and Paul.. Moses heard a voice out of a burning bush so I guess you're saying it's impossible for Paul to hear a voice just because your DOCTRINE does not agree with what he taught.


    Are you saying Yeshua was lying to Paul in the scripture below?



    Acts 26:14
    And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.


    Acts 26:15 "Then I asked, 'Who are you, Lord?' "'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied.
    ===========================




    And if the KJV Bible, New Testament, and Paul are all FALSE as you claim then WHERE IS YOUR GOD INSPIRED RELIGIOUS LITERATURE ?? You keep ignoring that question.

    .

    lol, HEY DUMB ASS, ONLY A STUPID DUMB SIMPLE MINDED PERSON WILL QUOTE SCRIPTURES WITH OUT READING IT, AND YOUR STUPID ASS BEING THE DUMB PERSON THAT YOU ARE, LOL.....GOING TO USE THE SO-CALLED CONVERSION OF SHAUL,.....YAH IS GREAT AGAIN HE MAKES YOU LOOK STUPID.

    DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SHAUL CHANGED HIS STORY IN HIS LETTERS in the New Testament, NO YOUR DUMB ASS DONT, BUT YOU SO LIKE TO QUOTE SHAUL ALOT and your stupid ass dont know he changed that story. YOU KNOW WHY YOU DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU DONT READ and you call yourself wise, lol......you look mighty stupid


    You are calling Paul and Yeshua a liar I see. You have a pharisee spirit in you which is preventing you from seeing the light of the gospel of Christ. Even Peter backed up the writings of my beloved brother Paul and said that ppl who couldn't understand them were unlearned and unstable.. :)


    2 Peter 3:15
    And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

    As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.


    Acts 26:14
    And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.


    Acts 26:15 "Then I asked, 'Who are you, Lord?' "'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied.

    But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

    Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

    T o open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.



    ^^ All praises to the Most High ABBA Father and Christ for working thru Paul to teach us the truth and turn us from darkness and Satan to light and the Father.





    .
    bambu
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012



    2 Corinthians 3:14
    But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

    But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.


    2 Corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.


    Hebrews 9:16
    For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

    For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

    Hebrews 9:15
    And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
    bambu
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Dumb ass nigga Abba means Father and it's not hebrew, u just stupid. and no body called yahushua a lair. I know in his letters he changed his account on the road to damcaus a few times, u ignorantfool, if you read his letters like you claimed u would of know that
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    Dumb ass nigga Abba means Father and it's not hebrew, u just stupid. and no body called yahushua a lair. I know in his letters he changed his account on the road to damcaus a few times, u ignorantfool, if you read his letters like you claimed u would of know that


    You still in gross darkness and under the powers of Satan, it's clear to see why you don't understand the gospel of Christ. that veil is still over your eyes preventing you from seeing the glory and light. You are a self righteous pharisee that thinks you are chosen if you worship some deity.. how wrong are you. Lol

    we pray to Abba, Father...


    Romans 8:15
    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

    Galatians 4:6
    And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
    bambu
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dumb ass Abba is aramaic, lol only a matter of time before your hellenist spirit shows itself, how many spirits you have in you. I count two, one minute the satanist pagan hellenist sophia spirit shows itself, then the pauline greek doctrine spirit come out, and they all lash out against Yah, his prophets, his disciples, the rauch, yahushua and the word
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH


    tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.