4 Moms Killed in High Speed Crash in Chicago West Side How can you feel bad?

KidjudgeKidjudge Posts: 147
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.suntimes.com/12503173-417/4-moms-killed-in-high-speed-west-side-crash.html

4 Mothers all under 25 were killed in Chicago car was speeding under the "L" tracks on the westside and you want me have sympathy? Anyone who has driven under the "L" tracks knows how dangerous they are sober let alone drunk and speeding I only have sympathy for the families that they leave behind.

What are your thoughts?

Replies

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I an asshole for having sympathy?

I'm a bitch ass nigga for thinking bout the families of these women and their losses
    FieldTripsToTheHoodSneakDZA
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no kid should lose they mom....no matter how hood, trailer, or whatever
    hauteFieldTripsToTheHoodHarlemThumzUp
  • TheBadOneTheBadOne Posts: 155
    I have sympathy for them and their families. It's always terrible when someone dies.
    silverfoxx
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's fucked up women actin so ratchet they don't consider how their actions might reflect on those most important in their life. Speeding. Died because of speeding on Lake.

I have sympathy for the kids. SMH @ people actin reckless when they mouths at home to feed.
    TrillaaaaaaValkyria
    @ Kat

Bitch if you knew the area they were talkin about you firstly wouldn't have given me a wack with your havin feelings ass. Secondly, you'd know that spot they died is was on some goof shit because everybody know you don't speed through there.

It's a narrow ass two lane street with old iron columns on both sides supporting the above tracks. Hit that bitch, your car is gettin crumpled., which is why people with common sense know how to drive through that shit unlike some retard bitches exin themselves out the game for real.
    HyenaKillaValkyriaItsKatBitchesKaiSneakDZADillaDeafsoul rattler
    I'm on my cell, so I couldn't have given feelings.

You are wack though.

Bitch shut the fuck up simp ass dudes got you gassed up. You spoke on some shit you had no idea about, as usual and got put back in your place. Social commentary, real shit aint'cha lane Kat wait til the dumb ass threads to open up.
    Black_SamsonValkyriaItsKatBitchesSneakDZABK ProductCoppersoul rattler
  • Max.Max. "We used to build pyramids" - next mothafucka to say that getn clapped Posts: 18,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck them bitches and them hoes...

HyenaKillasoul rattlerp-tavern
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,307 Regulator
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this reminds me of a multiple shooting that happened 2 nights ago

5 people shot in MLK park at night

Bitch why were you at MLK park at night

I've never, and I mean never

Been to a city where MLK blvd or park was safe during the day or night

Why the fuck would you congregate there of all places at night

I feel bad for families but

It was fucking MLK park
  • lighthearted26lighthearted26 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's sad and on mother's day too. I read somewhere the car split in two.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They weren't all driving though.They should have had somebody sober driving.I wouldn't say they deserved to die.RIP
  • Plap SunPlap Sun Posts: 966
    thats sad.

o well
    trACE_evidence
  • mindrightmindright Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭✭
    that's sad, especially right before Mothers Day
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    School me on the L track or whatever its called.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young ass mothers.

"Found dead at the scene just after midnight were Tyshyra Hines, 21, Alicia Goston, 22 and Bernadette Harris, 25, the medical examiner’s office said. Ieshia Nelson, 21, of the 1200 block of North Lockwood, was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital, where she was pronounced dead at 12:48 a.m. "

• FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where the pics at tho?
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    All of those bitches were fat:
    2KihL.jpg
    Ieshia Nelson, left, Alicia Goston, center, and Tyshyra Hines.

dous3.jpg
    Ieshia Nelson, right, was killed in a car crash in the 4800 block of Lake Street May 13, 2012.

fFogl.jpg
    Crash victim Bernadette Harris is shown with her children. Photo provided

Hope they suffered as much as humanly possible, both physically and mentally as they lay dying.
    HyenaKillaeternalmoneyItsKatBitchesTrillfatepimpoKaiBoldChildAnti_matterpurpngoldp-tavern
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the El to the underground railroad
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh...wackest fiat post ever.
    I've made wacker bruh.

You illin:
    pimpopurpngoldHyenaKillaLou_Cypher
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The news said they might have been chased after. But crashing into those steel columns is a wrap.
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

The "L" is the elevated train in Chicago, on Lake St it's narrow as fuck, you have to be real careful driving under it, and it's killer pot holes under there too
    dwow5.jpg
    edited May 2012

The "L" is the elevated train in Chicago, on Lake St it's narrow as fuck, you have to be real careful driving under it, and it's killer pot holes under there too
    dwow5.jpg

I try to tell folks but they not hearing it. Projecting their caught feelings onto me. IDGAF what nobody say, those women were dumb as hell. The motherfuckin car was split in two, Do you understand how fast you have to be goin for the fuckin car to split in two?
    Lack of Situational Awareness led to their death. Only sympathy should be for the kids.
    The Prodigalsonfiat_moneyBoldChildAristo_V300
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the steel column look is beautiful. I wouldn't drive under it but it brings a unique look to the neighborhood that you don't see in many places.