What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ladies, have you ever actually had a male friend?

2»

Replies

  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
  • BeardedFreakBeardedFreak Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever man should have a few females as friends in their circle...it's easy access to pussy from her friends...and if you ever need a bottom bitch to get in another bitch ass...she bout it
    MsSouthern
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    has any lady here ever had a real male friend...?



    tumblr_lv12hhuBhb1qbipv3o2_500.gif

    hell naw
  • cgracecgrace Posts: 1
    I always wanted a guy friend that I could "use" to see how real males think and to get advice on my current situations.... The ones I do know and still talk with- i have had some sort of sexual past with- so i cant waste my time with their biased advice. Some told me I need to find a gay friend.
    blakfyahking
  • ChromaStonedChromaStoned Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    why would a guy want a friend only?
    i kreep the ic
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes but every single male I have ever called a friend has at some point tried to have sex with me. When I made it clear it wasn't gonna happen I stayed friends with a few.
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a female friend. We only fuck when she is depressed.
    KINGOFDAARCADEedwardnigma
  • BwoahmizzeeBwoahmizzee Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    he just wanna offer you friendly dick

    I bet if you say " Hey you tryna beat ?"

    he gonna be like " Girl you crazy............but seriously what's good"
  • why would a guy want a friend only?

    exactly

  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    i dont just be hanging with females like buddies if i aint tryna smash

    what adult male has that much free time?
    R.D.blakfyahking
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bookworm wrote: »
    yes but every single male I have ever called a friend has at some point tried to have sex with me. When I made it clear it wasn't gonna happen I stayed friends with a few.

    Is this MargretDivas?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • aggboyaggboy Posts: 48

    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    i dont just be hanging with females like buddies if i aint tryna smash

    what adult male has that much free time?

    exactly...

    Do you ladies have boundaries for these male friends or do you treat them exactly as you would one of your homegirls?

  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,272 Regulator
    yes. we've known each other since we were basically kids so that's probly why.
  • LakergrrlLakergrrl Posts: 18
    98% of my friends are dudes. Straight up purely platonic friendships. I'm pretty sure they see me as just another one of their homies.
    HyenaKillap-tavernedwardnigma
  • BeezusBeezus Posts: 14,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    yup my homeboy who lives about a block away
    We kick it all the time
    He and his bm live together and he always have me comin to swoop him while she inside lol she kno about me tho and kno we go out and kick it together
    A group of us went out saturday for his bday and ran into her and her friends she was mugging me all night lol

    Her friends always be runnin and telling her whenever they see us out together. Like we fuckin or something. We been friends for yrs. He does his thing and i do mine
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakergrrl wrote: »
    98% of my friends are dudes. Straight up purely platonic friendships. I'm pretty sure they see me as just another one of their homies.

    So, if you offered them sex do you think they'd turn you down?

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • ChromaStonedChromaStoned Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Lakergrrl wrote: »
    98% of my friends are dudes. Straight up purely platonic friendships. I'm pretty sure they see me as just another one of their homies.
    one of those girls i see
    i kreep the ic
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakergrrl wrote: »
    98% of my friends are dudes. Straight up purely platonic friendships. I'm pretty sure they see me as just another one of their homies.
    one of those girls i see

    Yeah...the "but I'm not like other females" type.

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • ChromaStonedChromaStoned Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    deadeye wrote: »
    Lakergrrl wrote: »
    98% of my friends are dudes. Straight up purely platonic friendships. I'm pretty sure they see me as just another one of their homies.
    one of those girls i see

    Yeah...the "but I'm not like other females" type.
    it is possible they see her that way-so incredibly hideous you wanna kill it instead type-but who the fuck would have her around?
    i kreep the ic
  • mdcu16mdcu16 Posts: 297
    Yes and there is no sexual tension whatsoever. He's like a brother.
    She said "I wanna be down with the S"
    I said "Certainly let me taste your splendorness"
    Bustin a Virgo, you were scandalous
    Your fragrance got me losin consciousness
    Your stance got me unbuckling my fucking pants
  • ChromaStonedChromaStoned Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    Yes and there is no sexual tension whatsoever. He's like a brother.
    he aint a friend then is he-hed still fuck
    i kreep the ic
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.