Replies

• Triple B'sTriple B's Posts: 1,531
    Wouldnt smash... not cuz she aint thick as all fuck, but her mouth runs ENTIRELY too much. Ur business will be on the front page of the paper the next day
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 4,435
    ghost tho wrote: »
    i hate this fake everything look.... SMASH

lol
  • infamous114infamous114 Posts: 21,591
    Yea this is that whore who was talking about fucking rappers with Kelly Divine
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Posts: 5,984
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Wouldnt smash... not cuz she aint thick as all fuck, but her mouth runs ENTIRELY too much. Ur business will be on the front page of the paper the next day
    Yea this is that whore who was talking about fucking rappers with Kelly Divine

Ok didn't know who she was just saw that fat ass and cute face

• sychoratsychorat Posts: 563
    Just use the Charlie Sheen method and you'll be fine.
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 4,435
    I aint famous so her running her mouth wont matter much..........so smashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 3,191
    White bitch can get the nigga dicc
  • dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,539
    www.datejennashea.com/

Saw her ad on bp that she will be in NYC, did some research and saw some videos and pics so i decided to book. Her assistant or god knows who does all the booking and e-mail response. it wasn't what i excpected for what people claim she is. anyway booked thru e-mail, was asked to confirm couple oh hours before which i did, mind u had to wait for a while and time is money these days not cool she had left then. If youre overbooked or whatever the reason is then i should have never given the appointment. No apology at all. After all that was giving all the info to where to go to, was greeted by a short curvy blond overall she's really down to nice to talk too but the service wasn't all that which thats what we're looking for. I just think she gets alot of attention from the wrong people for the wrong reasons ( Ass what I meant ) . non vip for this price you can get better service.

I saw Jenna’s ad and was happy that she was back in town. I wasn't going to see her, but my first choice had to cancel, so I figured Jenna would be a hell of a Plan B. I didn’t know who she was and decided to look Google her and check her reviews on TER. Her reviews were hit and miss. Her pics looked nice, but I noticed her stomach was mostly covered in her pics and videos, but that ass was for days. I decided to take the plunge and scheduled the appointment within three hours. Regular two call system. Nice hotel. Knock on the door, she opens it and greets me with a hug, seems really nice, then I step back and DAMN!!! I remembered what a previous reviewer said about Photoshop. YMMV but I will not repeat.
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,228
    www.datejennashea.com/

Saw her ad on bp that she will be in NYC, did some research and saw some videos and pics so i decided to book. Her assistant or god knows who does all the booking and e-mail response. it wasn't what i excpected for what people claim she is. anyway booked thru e-mail, was asked to confirm couple oh hours before which i did, mind u had to wait for a while and time is money these days not cool she had left then. If youre overbooked or whatever the reason is then i should have never given the appointment. No apology at all. After all that was giving all the info to where to go to, was greeted by a short curvy blond overall she's really down to nice to talk too but the service wasn't all that which thats what we're looking for. I just think she gets alot of attention from the wrong people for the wrong reasons ( Ass what I meant ) . non vip for this price you can get better service.

I saw Jenna’s ad and was happy that she was back in town. I wasn't going to see her, but my first choice had to cancel, so I figured Jenna would be a hell of a Plan B. I didn’t know who she was and decided to look Google her and check her reviews on TER. Her reviews were hit and miss. Her pics looked nice, but I noticed her stomach was mostly covered in her pics and videos, but that ass was for days. I decided to take the plunge and scheduled the appointment within three hours. Regular two call system. Nice hotel. Knock on the door, she opens it and greets me with a hug, seems really nice, then I step back and DAMN!!! I remembered what a previous reviewer said about Photoshop. YMMV but I will not repeat.

haha... business as usual huh?
  • dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,539
    ocelot wrote: »
    www.datejennashea.com/

haha... business as usual huh?

i heard she was going to be at stadium on the radio and knew she was down her hoeing; didn't fuck with her though
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 13,914

how she gon put my business out there if she won't even know my real name?

that's why it's against the rules to be honest with hoez

I hear u and respect, Blak whats been good? I agree, but a familiar face is a different story
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 13,914

I hear u and respect, Blak whats been good? I agree, but a familiar face is a different story

what up fam

I def hear you in your case

but that's why you gotta get yo extortion game up

these broads out here drinking baby batter in search of fame know who not to fuck with

that fake ass ain't gon help her float if somebody ties cement blocks to her feet

what up fam

I def hear you in your case

but that's why you gotta get yo extortion game up

these broads out here drinking baby batter in search of fame know who not to fuck with

that fake ass ain't gon help her float if somebody ties cement blocks to her feet

Hmmm if thats the case... Ill have the quik dry ready and she'd probably fuck around and get smashed
  • CainCain Posts: 23,991
    All her vids are on dailymotion but can't embed smh
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,905
    Her face was never all that, but that body tho>>>>>>>>
  • dcs teflon don is that nigga

and yeah ill smash shea. no ?s asked.
  • deemoneythedjdeemoneythedj Posts: 2,322
    heard it would cost a pretty penny to get close to the pussy. heard her & Kelly Divine on Worldstar talking figures us regular niggas couldn't part with for a piece of pussy......lol
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 3,741
    edited May 2012
    www.datejennashea.com/

YMMV? and wut exactly about photoshop
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    www.datejennashea.com/

YMMV? and wut exactly about photoshop

word whats with the riddles??