The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 3.0

Replies

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATTS wrote: »
    i got lebron winning 2 championships in his career max people be comin at me like dats crazy talk but i cant see him gettin the jordan kobe range of rings

i hear that......if he does win....it will be 1 or 2......he has spent 10 yrs in the league already.....theres gonna be more superteams on the come up.... and lebron needs to develop a jumer ASAP.......that athlectic ability gonna leave him....i wonder what his game will look like then....

its brons fault......how u gonna wear something like this and dont think u will get blamed....i think bron still thinks he will be handed this title on a silver platter...i wil call it now....mark my words...lebron is the next karl malone of the nba......

lebron-mouthguard.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1335885304212

id say jerry west... nigga gotta get at least one

you think so? @ one point...i am sure malone thought he was gonna win one.....next yr...bron would have spent 10 yrs in the league.......Dwade is 30 ...he is in his prime but he is injury prone...and i aint sure if bosh will be on this team after year three......

I think Lebron will still be a 20 point scorer when his athleticism fades away he needs to sharpen up his post game once he gets 30-31
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got lebron winning 2 championships in his career max people be comin at me like dats crazy talk but i cant see him gettin the jordan kobe range of rings

i hear that......if he does win....it will be 1 or 2......he has spent 10 yrs in the league already.....theres gonna be more superteams on the come up.... and lebron needs to develop a jumer ASAP.......that athlectic ability gonna leave him....i wonder what his game will look like then....

its brons fault......how u gonna wear something like this and dont think u will get blamed....i think bron still thinks he will be handed this title on a silver platter...i wil call it now....mark my words...lebron is the next karl malone of the nba......

lebron-mouthguard.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1335885304212

id say jerry west... nigga gotta get at least one

you think so? @ one point...i am sure malone thought he was gonna win one.....next yr...bron would have spent 10 yrs in the league.......Dwade is 30 ...he is in his prime but he is injury prone...and i aint sure if bosh will be on this team after year three......

lebron is easily a better player than malone tho. i can see him having one of them crazy late career playoff runs like dirk had if he dont win one with miami. he too good.

NothingButTheTruthnorthside7
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    more importantly...

what the fuck the lakers gonna do about russell westbrook?

durant gonna get his. harden played ok but he was only 4-11, he wasnt exactly killin.

but if westbrook continue to play like the best scoring PG in the game, this series might be short. we gotta steal one of these games in OKC. all we need is 1.
  • kacee139kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why niggas trying to get rid of Bosh? He the only decent big they got....lol either Lebron or Wade gonna be gone. Probably wade cuz he's older and not as durable..... Only way u get rid of Bosh is if you bringing in another big cuz Miami don't need to get any smaller... The Wade / Lebron dynamic is the problem especially in the fourth quarter
    Inglewood_B
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Make him a driver on the pick and roll he was killin us on the screens with that mid-range .. once Kobe gets picked someone has to be in his grill we need to do a better job closing out on the shooters overall
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    more importantly...

durant gonna get his. harden played ok but he was only 4-11, he wasnt exactly killin.

but if westbrook continue to play like the best scoring PG in the game, this series might be short. we gotta steal one of these games in OKC. all we need is 1.

metta on Russ and Kobe on Durant. bodying Russ might be only way to slow him down. Durant just runs off screens so Kobe would just need to stay close and hope he miss.....*shrug*
  • dunny.dunny. Posts: 232
    more importantly...

Put kobe on him he shuts niggas down b

d-miles.gif

dunny. wrote: »
    more importantly...

Put kobe on him he shuts niggas down b

d-miles.gif

if only russell had that lebron in the 4th quarter gene
  • kacee139kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Brown might have to go big once harden come in the game cuz he tried to have Steve Blake guard him which didn't make any sense. Leave Kobe on westbrook , put Artest on Durant and when harden comes out put Barnes on him. Sessions needs to be out their when fisher is in so he can take advantage of his speed
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Mike Brown might have to go big once harden come in the game cuz he tried to have Steve Blake guard him which didn't make any sense. Leave Kobe on westbrook , put Artest on Durant and when harden comes out put Barnes on him. Sessions needs to be out their when fisher is in so he can take advantage of his speed

you sir could coach the lakers

yeah i couldnt understand that at all

Yea the coaching in the NBA done fell off..... Alot of that shit be common sense.... They more caught up in the statistics and +/- instead of playing matchups
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Watching the Spurs is like a breath of fresh air. Ball movement is beautiful. Then at times you have Parker slashing...getting into the lane at will. Dump it down to Timmy where the back to the basket game and face up game are equally effective because of the bank shot and the footwork on the spin moves. Rookies don't even look like Rookies on the Spurs. Perimeter shooters make their open shots like pros are supposed to.

The Spurs are NOT a boring team. They are taking these ain't shit one dimensional teams to school with solid fundamental basketball that makes sense, not relying heavily on bullshit like scoring most of your points on fast breaks.

And POP's personality is more suitable for consistent greatness than these other guys coaching. If they lose it won't be because of weak mental preparation.

First time i watched them all season well oiled machine. Everyone knows their role and they play them well.... Doing your job is underrated.
    Watching the Spurs is like a breath of fresh air. Ball movement is beautiful. Then at times you have Parker slashing...getting into the lane at will. Dump it down to Timmy where the back to the basket game and face up game are equally effective because of the bank shot and the footwork on the spin moves. Rookies don't even look like Rookies on the Spurs. Perimeter shooters make their open shots like pros are supposed to.

The Spurs are NOT a boring team. They are taking these ain't shit one dimensional teams to school with solid fundamental basketball that makes sense, not relying heavily on bullshit like scoring most of your points on fast breaks.

And POP's personality is more suitable for consistent greatness than these other guys coaching. If they lose it won't be because of weak mental preparation.

cosign... much as i hate the spurs, i think i may change my finals pick

the disparity between the well coached teams and the rest is glaring. playoffs been shitty this year...

too many "man, what the fuck was that shit?!" moments

kanggoodieATTSAnti_matterBDBIID
  • iron man1iron man1 Working on secret project an will be done next week Avengers TowerPosts: 14,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit coaching adjustments have been garbage this year pop and doc rivers>
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spurs, Celtic, and Bulls are the best coached teams in the league... all play team ball and defense. Spurs have shooters and two great slashers and a great big man.... they will be tough to beat.
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    ocelot wrote: »
    If Miami don't get it done Pat gonna show Lebron or Wade the true meaning of loyalty...

It will be Spo that goes first or Bosh

yall had a winning record without wade

only 4-6 without bosh.

im just sayin

Gotta also look at the competition during those games without Wade ijs..
    There is nothing wrong with Bosh perfect fit for the team but you can relieve up some cap space and find two players to do the samething he does hit the OPEN jumper and rebound better..
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    @dunny
    co-sign everything you say
    Im a Lakers hater but I know if Kobe would've done what Wade is doing we would've crucified him...

nigga he betta have 11 point after bullshitting the whole game... Hold that bigfaced nigga accountable for his fuck ups
    he missed freethrows too he missed the layup, he didnt get back on d complaining allowing a layup he acted like a bitch flagrant fouling after a no call giving up 2 more points..... but its al Lebrons fault.... niggas a trip. I hold both accountable

slept on post nd nobody talkin bout it

Its nothing to talk about i dont think he should have done it..
    But that nigga been playing like that since he been in the league yall just havent been watching Wade since the beginning..
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Is it me or is the Coaching in the NBA at an All TIME LOW...

Mike Brown, Del Negro, Mike D'Antoni, Erik Spoelstra, Mike Woodosn (He took over midseason didnt have time to fully implement his system) to some degree and all the other scrubs... The only great coaches in my opinion are Doc Rivers and Greg Popovich..

These dudes have all world talent and thier offenses are basically give the ball to the Star and watch him work.. Where is the movement?.. Whats the offensive philosophy... San Antonio plays the game beautifully..

rick Carlise is a great coach!! he would have got a ring in 04 if it wasnt for the artest brawl.
    BDBIIDafromorakim ii
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

"its going to be easy".... lmao

"its going to be easy".... lmao

Not 1, not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7....

Man all we need is pat to come out here and throw alley oops. that whole deal was classic epic levels of hyperbole
    ATTSAnti_matterMR.CJpurpngold
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not 1, not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7....

Man all we need is pat to come out here and throw alley oops. that whole deal was classic epic levels of hyperbole

On the real, props to Lebron(or Wade or Bosh) for doing shit his way. We need more people like him in the league and just in society period.

"Too many indians and not enough chiefs."

chi-guyATTS
    Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan
    Lakers center Andrew Bynum has been fined $15,000 for skipping an interview session with reporters Tuesday, The Times has learned.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

lol bynum
    He better show up for the game.
    He better show up for the game.

he showed up in game one, he had 20 and 14 in only 3 qtrs of work!!!! dat bum perkins cant guard Drew 1on1
This discussion has been closed.