The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 3.0

Replies

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 31,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clippers should trade chris paul, jordan, nick young or foye and picks for Dwight, let Bledsoe take over point, that dude is the real deal, obviously that trade would never happen but I would like to see him get a starting gig somewhere, like I said earlier Bobcats should pursue him

NO-sign lmao u do kno we coulda traded Ray Allen for him but dude was hurt
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Run through a muh'fucka face. Inglewood niggaPosts: 8,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    The Spurs best player had 1 FG and we won by 16...

not that surprising since the other team's 2 best players played like shit

• Inglewood_BInglewood_B Run through a muh'fucka face. Inglewood niggaPosts: 8,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Miami don't get it done Pat gonna show Lebron or Wade the true meaning of loyalty...

It will be Spo that goes first or Bosh

yall had a winning record without wade

only 4-6 without bosh.

im just sayin

• aneed123aneed123 Posts: 18,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dunny
    co-sign everything you say
    Im a Lakers hater but I know if Kobe would've done what Wade is doing we would've crucified him...

nigga he betta have 11 point after bullshitting the whole game... Hold that bigfaced nigga accountable for his fuck ups
    he missed freethrows too he missed the layup, he didnt get back on d complaining allowing a layup he acted like a bitch flagrant fouling after a no call giving up 2 more points..... but its al Lebrons fault.... niggas a trip. I hold both accountable
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its brons fault......how u gonna wear something like this and dont think u will get blamed....i think bron still thinks he will be handed this title on a silver platter...i wil call it now....mark my words...lebron is the next karl malone of the nba......

lebron-mouthguard.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1335885304212
    kanggoodieNothingButTheTruth
    aneed123 wrote: »
    @dunny
    Im a Lakers hater but I know if Kobe would've done what Wade is doing we would've crucified him...

nigga he betta have 11 point after bullshitting the whole game... Hold that bigfaced nigga accountable for his fuck ups
    he missed freethrows too he missed the layup, he didnt get back on d complaining allowing a layup he acted like a bitch flagrant fouling after a no call giving up 2 more points..... but its al Lebrons fault.... niggas a trip. I hold both accountable

slept on post nd nobody talkin bout it
    edited May 2012
    ATTS wrote: »
    its brons fault......how u gonna wear something like this and dont think u will get blamed....i think bron still thinks he will be handed this title on a silver platter...i wil call it now....mark my words...lebron is the next karl malone of the nba......

id say jerry west... nigga gotta get at least one
    DaBullkanggoodie
    i got lebron winning 2 championships in his career max people be comin at me like dats crazy talk but i cant see him gettin the jordan kobe range of rings
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dunny

quoted for emphasis, Wade has the biggest g pass in the League, dude whines all game and be choking in the clutch. never seen one guy live off a finals more than him based on 2006 when refs gave him 20 freethrows a game
    NothingButTheTruthblazn101
  • dunny.dunny. Posts: 232
    Without bosh to hit those elbow jumpers or baseline j's or drive to the rack like he did on the play he got injured on teams just pacc the paint and take away the kings and wades strength which is slashin

The heat shootin 1-22 from 3's so far, and no bosh mid range game to open up lanes for them is why their halfcourt offense looks terrible plus vogel was tellin the pacers to foul as soon as the heat got in transition which eliminates another strength they have

Pat riley better tell spoelstra what to do to adapt or adjust
    Inglewood_B
    dunny. wrote: »
    Without bosh to hit those elbow jumpers or baseline j's or drive to the rack like he did on the play he got injured on teams just pacc the paint and take away the kings and wades strength which is slashin

The heat shootin 1-22 from 3's so far, and no bosh mid range game to open up lanes for them is why their halfcourt offense looks terrible plus vogel was tellin the pacers to foul as soon as the heat got in transition which eliminates another strength they have

Pat riley better tell spoelstra what to do to adapt or adjust

James Jones needs consistent burn.... he will hit the open 3 and Miller has been brickin
    i got lebron winning 2 championships in his career max people be comin at me like dats crazy talk but i cant see him gettin the jordan kobe range of rings

i hear that......if he does win....it will be 1 or 2......he has spent 10 yrs in the league already.....theres gonna be more superteams on the come up.... and lebron needs to develop a jumer ASAP.......that athlectic ability gonna leave him....i wonder what his game will look like then....

you think so? @ one point...i am sure malone thought he was gonna win one.....next yr...bron would have spent 10 yrs in the league.......Dwade is 30 ...he is in his prime but he is injury prone...and i aint sure if bosh will be on this team after year three......

thing is, they basically been ignoring james jones all season. if you think they just gon throw him in cold and he gon be this 3pt wizard for them, you crazy.

but then again... mike miller/shane battier are just fuckin terrible

edited May 2012
    i never understood why Jones didnt play more. In Phoenix he was ice water
    so what a minute, the best SF in the league and the 2nd best SG in the league dont have consistent mid-range games and cant shoot threes................................................well dag
    NothingButTheTruth

i hear that......if he does win....it will be 1 or 2......he has spent 10 yrs in the league already.....theres gonna be more superteams on the come up.... and lebron needs to develop a jumer ASAP.......that athlectic ability gonna leave him....i wonder what his game will look like then....

you think so? @ one point...i am sure malone thought he was gonna win one.....next yr...bron would have spent 10 yrs in the league.......Dwade is 30 ...he is in his prime but he is injury prone...and i aint sure if bosh will be on this team after year three......

I think Lebron will still be a 20 point scorer when his athleticism fades away he needs to sharpen up his post game once he gets 30-31

lebron is easily a better player than malone tho. i can see him having one of them crazy late career playoff runs like dirk had if he dont win one with miami. he too good.

NothingButTheTruthnorthside7
    more importantly...

what the fuck the lakers gonna do about russell westbrook?

durant gonna get his. harden played ok but he was only 4-11, he wasnt exactly killin.

but if westbrook continue to play like the best scoring PG in the game, this series might be short. we gotta steal one of these games in OKC. all we need is 1.
  • kacee139kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why niggas trying to get rid of Bosh? He the only decent big they got....lol either Lebron or Wade gonna be gone. Probably wade cuz he's older and not as durable..... Only way u get rid of Bosh is if you bringing in another big cuz Miami don't need to get any smaller... The Wade / Lebron dynamic is the problem especially in the fourth quarter
    Inglewood_B
  • playmaker88playmaker88 He shook up the world. Posts: 60,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Make him a driver on the pick and roll he was killin us on the screens with that mid-range .. once Kobe gets picked someone has to be in his grill we need to do a better job closing out on the shooters overall
    more importantly...

durant gonna get his. harden played ok but he was only 4-11, he wasnt exactly killin.

but if westbrook continue to play like the best scoring PG in the game, this series might be short. we gotta steal one of these games in OKC. all we need is 1.

metta on Russ and Kobe on Durant. bodying Russ might be only way to slow him down. Durant just runs off screens so Kobe would just need to stay close and hope he miss.....*shrug*
  • dunny.dunny. Posts: 232
    more importantly...

Put kobe on him he shuts niggas down b

d-miles.gif

dunny. wrote: »
    more importantly...

Put kobe on him he shuts niggas down b

d-miles.gif

if only russell had that lebron in the 4th quarter gene
  • kacee139kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Brown might have to go big once harden come in the game cuz he tried to have Steve Blake guard him which didn't make any sense. Leave Kobe on westbrook , put Artest on Durant and when harden comes out put Barnes on him. Sessions needs to be out their when fisher is in so he can take advantage of his speed
    kacee139 wrote: »
    Mike Brown might have to go big once harden come in the game cuz he tried to have Steve Blake guard him which didn't make any sense. Leave Kobe on westbrook , put Artest on Durant and when harden comes out put Barnes on him. Sessions needs to be out their when fisher is in so he can take advantage of his speed

you sir could coach the lakers
This discussion has been closed.