The Official IC I Got Kids Thread!!! Reloaded

Replies

• king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know my daughter is still in that blocking stage. Now my friends that are women she don't mind, but she hates to see me huggin my woman
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my daughter hate to see me kiss her mom. She try step in between and hop in my arms talmbout give me kisss.
  • Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd coming Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    lol @ lil black girl telling a white woman "Im not your slave mommy"

so looking foward to the teen years
  • dunny.dunny. Posts: 232
    My son is now 14 ... 15 at the end of the summer

He is about to graduate 8th grade and head to HIGH SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!

Kill me NOW !!!!!

He gonna be a 15 year old freshman? Da fucc?

Your son about to be gettin it in afterskool while u cloccin billable hours at the law offices betta get that kid mad lube and mad trojan ecstacy
    TrillfateKai
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,526 Regulator
    no kids but

tumblr_lnaxgiDJB01qaggjuo1_500.gif
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,985 Regulator
    dunny. wrote: »
    My son is now 14 ... 15 at the end of the summer

He is about to graduate 8th grade and head to HIGH SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!

Kill me NOW !!!!!

He gonna be a 15 year old freshman? Da fucc?

Your son about to be gettin it in afterskool while u cloccin billable hours at the law offices betta get that kid mad lube and mad trojan ecstacy

SHUT UP !!!!! He's gonna be a football practice every day then soccer then basketball.. no time for lube and trojans !!!!

and his bday is 2 days past the cut off for when he could start school... that's why he's a 15 yr old freshman

• caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    My daughter 3 and has developed this stank attitude couple with being forward for her age = crazy last few months.

But she so cute to me that I can't bring myself to truly discipline her like I should. She knows that too.......

The attitude she got came when started nursery/pre-school. Only goes 3 days a week, but now if she doesn't get her way, she says she is not my friend or she doesn't like me......she looks dead serious when she says it to.......hurts my soul. She got all that talk from the other kids....I'm sure of it.

I want this, rolling her eyes, antagonising her older brother........it's crazy right now.

lol..mine is finally getting off this, but she would do the same thing.

"You're not my friend Mommy"

"I don't love you!"

Man that hurt my heart the first time she said it, but then I got over it..lol.

Sister did that one time. Mom told her to get the "fuck" put of my house then nigga! My mom was hurt! I dont think they talk for like weeks. Sister said with my grandmother for a couple of days. My mom didnt play that I hurt your feeling more shit. She is sensitive as hell. Fuck around and take you out like Mommy dearest!

lmao..damn how old was your sister?

It's hard to not get on their level when they start being ugly like that, but she's only 4..she doesn't understand yet.

I just tell her to stop being ugly. She says it to Tarr all the time too..she be busting his balls for real.

We'll be getting ready to go somewhere and she'll be like, "Tarrance isn't going! Just me and Mommy!" right in front of him..I'm like damn, bitch! lmao..poor guy.

She was bout 6-8 somewhere around that age. Mom didnt give a fuck. She knew she would go to my grandmother house and hate every bit of it. So I see the "whole teach you a lesson" part of it.
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My sons starting to get into different activities finally .... karate and T-ball for now i hope he wants to play football ...but his moms is tripping bout that.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Proud!!!!!!!! father of a 5 year old.It seems like it was yesterday i was in the hospital watching my baby take her first breath.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall scaring me with this little girl talk man... i dont know what i will do if i have a girl ... im bout to start respecting women more now.. to prepare lol

Nothing to be scared of my man.I sit and watch mine read and comprehend things at the age she is now i know she will grow into a very beautiful and intelligent young lady.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my lil girl (18 months) has this new thing going on where she likes to trip out on daddy.....her mama grabs her to put her in the tub or sumn, no problem......i try to do it, she'll kick, scratch, bite, yell, scream until i put her down and then immediately starts laughing.....also remotes and cell phones are no longer safe.....she used to play with them but now she'll just look at it for a min and then throw it against the wall and break it open....then bring me all the pieces talkin bout "ooooooh" lol....she's a trip
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She doesn't take you seriously daddy..stop being so soft.

lol..I see the daddies start training these girls early on the power of their feminine wiles.

The cell phone thing is way annoying!! She knows better now, but she used to think that was the funniest thing ever..and we didn't have carpet back then either.

its hard....i just dont want her thought of me to be that angry ass dude thats fussin all the time.....i straighten her out when i have to tho.....if we're alone she dont even act like that, just around mama or grandma smh

yeah we got tile floors in most of the crib so its nuthin.....i dont even try to save my phone no more....she aint touching the new one tho
  • damnkpdamnkp Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    proud father of two boys..9 and 5..my 9 year old had 14 touchdowns last year playing quarteback for his little league team..and he played up a level..my 5 year old takes a test this saturday to skip kindergarten and he starts flag football this year..i love my kids
    taebooBK Product
    My sons starting to get into different activities finally .... karate and T-ball for now i hope he wants to play football ...but his moms is tripping bout that.

Soccer is a good one for kids to start with too

Plus it's funny to watch.

T-Ball takes longer and my kid got bored with it after a couple of seasons

• John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

man i was excited for him to do T-ball until i went to a game lol man its so unorganized... but as long as he snowboards he can do whatever else he likes.
    Sitting here watching my daughter run around naked when she should be on the potty. Potty training is a BITCH!!!!!

it was easy as fuck with my son.... i hyped him up to have pee battles until he just started doing it on his own
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    taeboo wrote: »
    My son is 13 and now has a little girlfriend. I'm not ready for all of that....

my step-son is 13 also, and he's really getting to be a handful. and is it just me or are these young girls fast as hell nowadays. tell me why my husband found naked pics in his phone from some fast lil girl. wth is going on, i could never imagine doing something like that when i was that age

now also he's trying to test boundaries. and around that age all the cools kids are usually bad as hell, so it's just a task keeping him away from that crowd.
    Sitting here watching my daughter run around naked when she should be on the potty. Potty training is a BITCH!!!!!

it was easy as fuck with my son.... i hyped him up to have pee battles until he just started doing it on his own

She knows how to use it. She just doesnt. She would much rather run around and be pissy and play then to sit down for 5 minutes to go to the bathroom. Tired of buying diapers my nig...

son the day i stopped buying that and formula maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn
    Osirus_JenkinsHafBayked
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    My son is 13 and now has a little girlfriend. I'm not ready for all of that....

my step-son is 13 also, and he's really getting to be a handful. and is it just me or are these young girls fast as hell nowadays. tell me why my husband found naked pics in his phone from some fast lil girl. wth is going on, i could never imagine doing something like that when i was that age

now also he's trying to test boundaries. and around that age all the cools kids are usually bad as hell, so it's just a task keeping him away from that crowd.

i was doing worse at 11.... only thing was their weren't any phones to take pics or vids... its good and bad in a way. Good that yall were able to find it and address it i assume..bad for obvious reasons

man i was excited for him to do T-ball until i went to a game lol man its so unorganized... but as long as he snowboards he can do whatever else he likes.

I agree

I wish it snowed here.. my kid would LOVE to snowboard and I know he'd be great at it. He skates and ski's like a pro

@AstronaughtKing

Have you tried rewarding her like letting her pick out her own "big girl panties" or some kind or piece of candy if she does it?

My son was easy... took less than 2 weeks at age 2. I would put cheerios in the toilet and tell him to shoot them.
  • Desi_416Desi_416 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭
    @Haf my son be the same way man, he'll act up with me, won't listen when I tell him to do stuff and sometimes just throw a tantrum, but with his mom he's the opposite, but I'm the same ways in that I don't want him to view me as that person who's always angry at him or disciplining him, my girl says he's like that cause he knows that he can get his way with me, I'll admit it though I am a sucker for him
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit day care out here is a fucking mortage... 1500-2000 /month
    John_Blazini
    I hate to burst anyone's bubble... but I still spend a grip on my teen.

No diapers or daycare....

but school stuff ... bigger shoes and clothes means more money ... and his sports stuff is crazy. He's in 3 different football camps this summer. 2 from the school ( not mandatory but attendance is documented ) and 1 from a sports management company that he was asked to attend but I am still footing the bill

oh well ... hopefully one day it will all pay off lol

She knows how to use it. She just doesnt. She would much rather run around and be pissy and play then to sit down for 5 minutes to go to the bathroom. Tired of buying diapers my nig...

son the day i stopped buying that and formula maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn

Amen..next up daycare!

Cannot WAIT to be done with that $700/month expense.

how the fuck could I forget day care.... smh
    yo i had memory card full of pics of my son when he was born i though i lost them.... im moving and just found them..... shit was such a fucking relief.
    BK Product