No Sexual Attraction

Replies

• LPastLPast Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Could be dumb as a bag of bricks, and that may of been it.
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dog sounds like shes just uninterested

she prolly sees as a friend and not in no sexaul way any mo

it happens to almost all niggaz in one way or another, just chalk up the L and move on

the best way for her to see u in a sexual way is to stop acting like her friend and start acting tha nigga that gets tha DRAWS

start flirting with her in a sexual way, let your intentions be known u want to fuck, accuse her of hitting on you, use sexual innuedos

just straight up starting talking bout sex

or stand up and whip your dick out and start jacking off, if she complains then its not happening, but if she stares my nigga

if she stares, then its a touchdown all day

and remember u cant fuck all these bitches out here

but u sure can try lol
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    edited May 2012

it happens to almost all niggaz in one way or another, just chalk up the L and move on

the best way for her to see u in a sexual way is to stop acting like her friend and start acting tha nigga that gets tha DRAWS

start flirting with her in a sexual way, let your intentions be known u want to fuck, accuse her of hitting on you, use sexual innuedos

or stand up and whip your dick out and start jacking off, if she complains then its not happening, but if she stares my nigga

but u sure can try lol

lmao real nigga post ^^^^ but this aint a L i already fucked her i dont care anymore its just weird that shes saying shes not sexually attracted to me yet let me fuck,dated me&said she loved me....see thats the confusing part cause i dont see the point in even being friends with a bitch im not sexually attracted to or trying to fuck but this bitchs be on some other shit i see
    edited May 2012
    Maybe you sucked in bed..I know that can kill sexual attraction.

i been smashin since i was 11 ma so doubt it but idk shit cray to me it is what it is doe
    -Vincenzo-Tru_Hitta
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kat dropping the 'peoples elbow' on a man thats already down and out
    -Vincenzo-
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trill 5015 wrote: »

but u sure can try lol

lmao real nigga post ^^^^ but this aint a L i already fucked her i dont care anymore its just weird that shes saying shes not sexually attracted to me yet let me fuck,dated me&said she loved me....see thats the confusing part cause i dont see the point in even being friends with a bitch im not sexually attracted to or trying to fuck but this bitchs be on some other shit i see

right right, neva mind then, like du said take it as a win, and forget the bitch, you already got the snappy nappy, she prolly could be saying that to test how you feel or she may b has moved on

to test that, bring another bitch, or may b her friend around her and start flirting wit her directly or indirectly in front of her, if she looks pissed then shes lying, but if she doesn't

then may b she has

and see it as this my nigga, bitches wake up every day and lie to themselves, they lie to themselves when they step on the weight scale, when they put on makeup and act like thats their real face, putting on clothes knowing that they r too small,

their girlfriends lie to them about whether or not it was a good decision to break up wit ray-ray

"girl you know that nigga aint shit, he couldnt handle you anyway, move on girl, move on, fuck that nigga"

im sure u have heard it b4

so of course she is confused lol

so i wouldnt dwell on it, i would b either getting some money, fuck another bitch, or just chill for the mean time and focus on yourself

either way you won lol
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,485 Regulator

i been smashin since i was 11 ma so doubt it but idk shit cray to me it is what it is doe

lol, what does how long you been fucking have to do with whether your wack in bed or not?

i'm sure most guys here have slept with a slut that couldn't fuck
    -Vincenzo-The Douce
    kai_valya wrote: »

lol, what does how long you been fucking have to do with whether your wack in bed or not?

i think a lot of dudes dont even care...ive been with some women that swore it was gonna be the bomb...only to end up like 'ehhhh'...all this after hearing how great guys have said it was....smh
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's all bullshit.
    edited May 2012

true aka the dead fish who just lay der...but the reason i say i dont suck is cause most girls i fuckd done busted her nut unless she was taken to long,i got tired or had better shit to do i can only think of 4 girls when it comes to the ones who didnt get theres&two of those where on some me trying to bust&run shit usually im a pleaser type in bed i like to satisfy the girl before i get mines

i think a lot of dudes dont even care...ive been with some women that swore it was gonna be the bomb...only to end up like 'ehhhh'...all this after hearing how great guys have said it was....smh

don't care if the chick is wack or if they're wack in the bed?
    That's all bullshit.

whats all b.s need to be specific cant just come out of nowhere calling b.s&leave
    edited May 2012

don't care if the chick is wack or if they're wack in the bed?

dont care if the chick is wack.
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's all bullshit.

whats all b.s need to be specific cant just come out of nowhere calling b.s&leave

What she said is bs. I've never even heard of that. If you call yourself loving someone they could be the ugliest mf in existence, but they're gonna look like the most beautifullest thing in the world to you, because they love who you are as a person. So like I said, it sounds like a bunch of crap to me. She could've kept that to herself.
    That's all bullshit.

What she said is bs. I've never even heard of that. If you call yourself loving someone they could be the ugliest mf in existence, but they're gonna look like the most beautifullest thing in the world to you, because they love who you are as a person. So like I said, it sounds like a bunch of crap to me. She could've kept that to herself.

thats why the shit threw me but i aint even studying the broad no mo
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    chalk that L up and k.i.m.
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »

apparently you didnt read my other thread post or u'd know i already fucked her
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »

apparently you didnt read my other thread post or u'd know i already fucked her

if your former gf says she doesnt find you attractive thats an L in my book. but let me drop a jewel on you:
    that bitch is just tryin to get in your head...
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's all bullshit.

^^^^real shit

t/s you can't ever take what an ex says seriously

otherwise it's like she said she'll fuck anybody just as long as they can convince her..............if that ain't confused bird hoe shit, then I don't know what is
    ^^^^ i know right cause the min she said that i was like bitch you aint shit

lol, i see someone put on a shirt
    -Vincenzo-
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were sharing that hoe, you just didn't know it.
    lol, i see someone put on a shirt

ya to many niggas started bitchin so i guess the I.C females gotta go back to looking at unattractive ass niggas lol
    You were sharing that hoe, you just didn't know it.

wow dont go der boy (big sean voice) my pimp game is to strong i went to break a bitch university where ugk along with mjg&8ball taught me the game

• The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

wow dont go der boy (big sean voice) my pimp game is to strong i went to break a bitch university where ugk along with mjg&8ball taught me the game

Nigga please. I get the most explicit text messages EVER. Bitches say anything from how they can't wait to get off work because all they can think of is my dick inside em, to how badly they want my "hot cum in their mouth." Quote

Trust me: if that chick wasn't feelin' you sexually, she was getting dicked by someone else.

FACT
    blakfyahking-Vincenzo-