MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason

Replies

• Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She sound bitter that they chose Nicki over her
    juan travoltanohiphop1purpngoldrage
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lil kim is a bitter old hoe.

you wasn't shit then and you not shit now.
    damnkpragesoul rattler
  • MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    mrbootleg wrote: »
    Lil Kim hates every Female rapper including herself which is why she keeps getting surgery

azalea did start her though
  • Tar BabyTar Baby Posts: 3
    I sho do like Lil Kims...she make my massa happy too...she a good sista
    juan travoltaCraig RobinsonShadyWorldOrderJabu_RuleTurfaholicpurpngoldH-Rap 180
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illbot back i'm shouting illbot back.
  • pop dukepop duke Posts: 375
    I'd luv to C Kim bounce back but its not lookin good. Her & Nicki need to pull a I Declare War type of move & unite to lift up da female m.c.'s. Other than dat, da only thing I can think of for Kim is da over-due sex tape!!
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Kim look like Latoya Jackson
    D.D.S.
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Why are people acting like Kim spitting fairy tales? The evidence is overwhelming that Nicki was going at Kim on countless songs and even after the beef, her new albums has atleast 3 songs decided to Kim including "Stupid Hoe". Kim is right, Envy and Charlemagne didn't do their homework. The Banks story was clearly publicity, chick going all out on twitter after talking about how much she loved Kim. Kim is GOAT status for females emcees, she's in an elite class with MC LYTE, Latifah, L-boogie, Missy etc. People love to diss her now but I don't know when we are seeing another female with 3 platinum albums cause that's what Kim did. Nicki already falling off after 1st album, it remains to seen if she will have the longevity of Kim.
    MazterChefBawse D.LoxNothingButTheTruthTrillaaaaaaMR.CJinfamous114trACE_evidencepr?cieuse?*KillaChamH-Rap 180rageSlickestR
  • MazterChefMazterChef Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Why are people acting like Kim spitting fairy tales? The evidence is overwhelming that Nicki was going at Kim on countless songs and even after the beef, her new albums has atleast 3 songs decided to Kim including "Stupid Hoe". Kim is right, Envy and Charlemagne didn't do their homework. The Banks story was clearly publicity, chick going all out on twitter after talking about how much she loved Kim. Kim is GOAT status for females emcees, she's in an elite class with MC LYTE, Latifah, L-boogie, Missy etc. People love to diss her now but I don't know when we are seeing another female with 3 platinum albums cause that's what Kim did. Nicki already falling off after 1st album, it remains to seen if she will have the longevity of Kim.

nicki aint fallin off
    nicki paid homage
    banks wants attention
    and kim is bitter
    NothingButTheTruthtrACE_evidenceKillaCham
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    16 minutes really? Come on somebody wrap this shit up.
    soul rattler
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    MazterChef wrote: »

nicki aint fallin off

Ain't Fallin Off? well her new album is under performing.

• starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim did murder nicki on black friday

She really did, also to people saying kim is bitter what the hell has Nicki done for kim to be bitter about ?
    Mr.GenocideNothingButTheTruthMR.CJpr?cieuse?*
  • mrbootlegmrbootleg Posts: 143
    MazterChef wrote: »
    mrbootleg wrote: »
    Lil Kim hates every Female rapper including herself which is why she keeps getting surgery

azalea did start her though

True but it was only a matter of time before Kim would diss her or demand some kind of public praise from her. Kim just needs to focus her energy on a hit. No matter how she goes at Nicki she just looks bitter because she is only getting interviews just to see how she feels about Nicki. Nobody cares about how Nicki feels about Kim

• Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    lmao @ Kim, tryna say that she was about 2 start the sound/style that nikki is doing. the multiple personalities, switching voices ,the stupid faces etc.

she said she was suppose 2 be on cash money 5 years ago.

all this suppose to. about to.suppose to

that's like a nigga saying he was suppose to have been the next Jordan. tough luck sherlock, shit don't work that way. we don't live in the world of suppose to

Nikki Minaj made 6.5 million last year after taxes. she became the 1st female rapper on Forbes.

Lil Kim Was suppose 2 make 6.5 million after taxes.

one is a MADE Chick
    the other is a suppose to Chick

And what is Angela Yee dumb ass talking about??
    she tryna say that they can only be one hot female rapper at a time

from 98-02
    you had Foxxy,Eve, Missy,Kim, Brat,Lauryn,Trina, Mia X ... and they all were successful during that time span.

trACE_evidencerage
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Posts: 6,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Kim is becoming the female 50 Cent. You'd think with all the years in the game and her influence she'd be a good will ambassador among female mcs. But nope, her low self esteem and duck head attitude is holding her back. At this point, she only has herself to blame for her failure.

Sidenote: Haven't seen a Lil Kim nood in a while... she need to get back on her job.
    Wild Self
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except the stuff between Nicki and Kim it's obviously about that Fendi dude too. Some of you niggas don't understand how much rap issues start over some other shit that they don't let y'all know. But blame me for being smarter than y'all for soaking up game like that.

Like how some of you niggas really think niggas is on 2Chainz dick JUST (of course that's PARTLY it) cuz he's considered hot right now..lol.
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Except the stuff between Nicki and Kim it's obviously about that Fendi dude too. Some of you niggas don't understand how much rap issues start over some other shit that they don't let y'all know. But blame me for being smarter than y'all for soaking up game like that.

Like how some of you niggas really think niggas is on 2Chainz dick JUST (of course that's PARTLY it) cuz he's considered hot right now..lol.

nigga plz, nikki ain't fuck with fendi since 07' when she got down with YM, and Mama Flocka. Kim ain't start dissing till 2010.

Fendi beef with Nikki is the same as Mama Flocka, they mad she left. they feel that she would'nt be where she at with out them, and they right.

nicki-minaj-lil-kim-575.jpg this was way after she left fendi.

Kim had beef with Eve
    Kim had beef with Foxy
    Kim had beef with Remy Ma

Fendi was behind all them too?
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CirocObama wrote: »

nigga plz, nikki ain't fuck with fendi since 07' when she got down with YM, and Mama Flocka. Kim ain't start dissing till 2010.

Fendi beef with Nikki is the same as Mama Flocka, they mad she left. they feel that she would'nt be where she at with out them, and they right.

lil-kim-and-nicki-minaj.jpg this was way after she left fendi.

Kim had beef with Eve
    Kim had beef with Foxy
    Kim had beef with Remy Ma

Fendi was behind all them too?

You didn't understand what i was saying my dude. I honestly don't feel like explaining it either but you missed my point.

• GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    well on da RAP career tip nikki & bankz is losin out herr cuz i dont c them dropin 3 platinum albumz like kim but kim is dun her self
    damnkp