What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Callout Hitta

Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
i've been checking out this niggas threads for a bit&im just wondering why is he such a bitch ass nigga lets start from the top

1)claim he got shot&saw dead bodys...etc
2)says he lives in hood (500 Allen Rd) i googled that shit its the country
3)has a girl living with him who wont suck dick although she looks like she just got fucked by 20 niggas&they crews
4)rips so called girls dresses...something bitchs do
5)lets the girl break up with him&keep the Ipad
6)Admitted to being like drake
7)got mad at a mod&makes a thread about him being a bitch when @Hitta is acting like one
8)then wants to claim his been trolling since he 1st started the I.C

all i see is L's,bitch shit&ducktales in this list

which brings me to the question why are there bitch ass niggas? what turned ypu into a bitch nigga? mrs.hitta why is you such a hoe? @Hitta
487464_442398735833524_1957855643_n_zps0883578e.jpg
Chi SnowPlap SunBlackAX410Lou_CypherOmegaConflictHyenaKillayeah i rap so don't DarthRozaytruth_juiceThe DouceDNB1BK ProductDupacTru_HittaMr.PlayerMR.CJ

Replies