The Official 2011-2012 European Football Thread.

1273274276278279371

Replies

  • FigoFigo Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    Yo what the drilly... Fckn been on My death bed since Monday :-( I must of shit and thrown up half My body weight, ended up in hospital for 3days! Had raslcart viral gastritis, the shiznit aint A joke...

    See Owens off, hope Brighton pick him and Craig Gordon, was talk last year of us getting Owen...

    Zamoras A legend... 'When the ball hits the goal, its not Shearer or Cole, its Zaaaaaaaamora' *amore tune*

    I hear dat. Ate some peanut butter and that shit twisted my stomach. Threw up about 12 times, never threw up so much. It was to the point where I was throwing up water. Got me shook of peanut butter now smh. No allergies tho.

    Clean and cook your food properly..

    shit, dawg a few months back there was some sorta salmonella break out due to peanut butter. if you still feeling affected, hit the docs asap. its something serious.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    icks86 wrote: »

    Terrible smh. And why the fuck would you want to camp outside of emirates stadium? Smdh.
    Figo wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    Yo what the drilly... Fckn been on My death bed since Monday :-( I must of shit and thrown up half My body weight, ended up in hospital for 3days! Had raslcart viral gastritis, the shiznit aint A joke...

    See Owens off, hope Brighton pick him and Craig Gordon, was talk last year of us getting Owen...

    Zamoras A legend... 'When the ball hits the goal, its not Shearer or Cole, its Zaaaaaaaamora' *amore tune*

    I hear dat. Ate some peanut butter and that shit twisted my stomach. Threw up about 12 times, never threw up so much. It was to the point where I was throwing up water. Got me shook of peanut butter now smh. No allergies tho.

    Clean and cook your food properly..

    shit, dawg a few months back there was some sorta salmonella break out due to peanut butter. if you still feeling affected, hit the docs asap. its something serious.

    I think it was expired. Weird thing is I ate some the week before and nothing happened..
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robin-van-persie-refuses-to-sign-837983

    ummm...Arsenal are absolutely not gonna sell RVP to city...no chance in hell...and smh Viera man...hurting my feelings
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capello to manage Chelsea next season?
  • FigoFigo Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooner wrote: »
    mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robin-van-persie-refuses-to-sign-837983

    ummm...Arsenal are absolutely not gonna sell RVP to city...no chance in hell...and smh Viera man...hurting my feelings

    hurting your feelings? lol.
    arsenal legend huh, i guess u might ease of nasri a bit. new target. you already know there is no loyalty with footballers and clubs.
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nasri is already backing off his comments...but there is loyalty still man...its one thing for Viera to work for City but man he acts as if thats his club...hes a gunner and always will b
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EURO 2012 Fantasy Football:

    http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/

    Someone organise a league.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wilshere to have knee surgery
    Arsenal have announced that midfielder Jack Wilshere will undergo minor surgery to cure a long-standing knee problem.

    Wilshere, 20, missed the entirety of last season after struggling to recover from an ankle injury he sustained during the 2011 Emirates Cup.

    The youngster has been ruled out of this summer's European Championships, although it has been suggested he could be named in Stuart Pearce's squad for the Olympics.

    His availability is, however, in further doubt after Arsenal revealed on Thursday that Wilshere will travel to Sweden to have surgery to cure an issue with his patella tendon in his left knee.

    An Arsenal statement read: "This procedure is not expected to significantly affect Jack's comeback ahead of next season. On returning to England, Jack will resume his rehabilitation with the Arsenal medical team over the summer."

    Looking at it now, why the fuck was he playin in the Emirates Cup? Plug him in during PL games, so he is eventually fit for first team play..
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barnes would welcome AVB at Anfield
    Liverpool legend John Barnes believes Andre Villas-Boas would be a "fantastic" replacement for Kenny Dalglish, and thinks whoever becomes the next Reds manager will be helped by the foundations laid by the outgoing Scot.

    Barnes backs Villas-Boas for Reds

    - Hansen: Reds stars may want out
    - Whelan warns Martinez
    - Dalglish sacked by Liverpool
    - Jolly: Kenny out of time
    - Carragher sad to see Dalglish go

    Dalglish was sacked by the club's owners on Tuesday after guiding Liverpool to their worst Premier League finish in 18 years and the speculation about who will replace him has begun in earnest.

    Former Chelsea manager Villas-Boas, who was removed from his post earlier this season following a turbulent spell at Stamford Bridge, has emerged as an early favourite for the vacant Anfield hotseat, while the likes of Swansea's Brendan Rodgers and Wigan's Roberto Martinez have also been linked.

    And Barnes, who won eight trophies during a successful ten-year spell on Merseyside, believes that, in Liverpool, Villas-Boas would find a club better suited to his management style than Chelsea.

    "Andre Villas-Boas is a fantastic manager but he wasn't given the support from the Chelsea players, which meant what happened at Chelsea happened," Barnes told ESPN.

    "Coming to Liverpool, it would be a different circumstance, because the problem he had at Chelsea was handling the older players and he wouldn't have that problem at Liverpool because there aren't as many older players, and the older players would probably have more respect for the club to do whatever the manager says.


    "I think he would be a fantastic manager and still is a fantastic manager - whether he comes to Liverpool, who knows... Andre Villas-Boas was a good manager at the wrong time for Chelsea. Under different circumstances at the right time, he could have been very successful."

    Barnes admitted he was surprised by news of Dalglish's departure from the club but is confident that Liverpool's future is bright because of the groundwork put in by the Scot.

    "It was a bit of a shock but once the rumours start you know the inevitability of what's actually going to happen," Barnes said. "I feel a bit sorry for Kenny because I think with him Liverpool would definitely have improved on the last year.

    "The new manager coming in will come in to a better Liverpool but I'm sure had Kenny stayed that would have been apparent anyway. It is a shock but we have to look forward and hopefully get a man in who is going to be given the support of the fans and the time by the fans and the owners to keep Liverpool heading in the right direction.

    "I think had Kenny stayed, Liverpool would have improved and I think a new manager coming in will improve Liverpool. In terms of the players he signed who had not done it at the start, they have shown a marked improvement. I'm hoping for big things from [Jordan] Henderson, [Andy] Carroll and [Stewart] Downing next season and I'm sure they will produce. Unfortunately for Kenny, he won't be there to oversee it."
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    Wilshere to have knee surgery
    Arsenal have announced that midfielder Jack Wilshere will undergo minor surgery to cure a long-standing knee problem.

    Wilshere, 20, missed the entirety of last season after struggling to recover from an ankle injury he sustained during the 2011 Emirates Cup.

    The youngster has been ruled out of this summer's European Championships, although it has been suggested he could be named in Stuart Pearce's squad for the Olympics.

    His availability is, however, in further doubt after Arsenal revealed on Thursday that Wilshere will travel to Sweden to have surgery to cure an issue with his patella tendon in his left knee.

    An Arsenal statement read: "This procedure is not expected to significantly affect Jack's comeback ahead of next season. On returning to England, Jack will resume his rehabilitation with the Arsenal medical team over the summer."

    Looking at it now, why the fuck was he playin in the Emirates Cup? Plug him in during PL games, so he is eventually fit for first team play..

    it was jus preseason...remember they had kept him frm going to u-21 euros to give him some rest so i think they thought he was back fresh...seems like the injury was gonna happen anyway...
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martinez already got the Liverpool in IMO... Liverpool making A mistake with that one, their owners aint got A clue
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a league...Everyone put your teams together...here's the code

    64708-15670

  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a league...Everyone put your teams together...here's the code

    64708-15670

    Put a link to the league you made
    water ur seeds
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    City have a fantastic team now, but I think Manchester United will carry on being kings of England.

    what-is.gif
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    City have a fantastic team now, but I think Manchester United will carry on being kings of England.

    what-is.gif

    He has a point. Top 3 teams in England and city isn't one of them.
    Figo
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a league...Everyone put your teams together...here's the code

    64708-15670

    Put a link to the league you made

    http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/my-leagues/15670/standings/
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a league...Everyone put your teams together...here's the code

    64708-15670

    Put a link to the league you made

    http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/my-leagues/15670/standings/

    Thanks bruh
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just joined, my team winning the IC Super League believe it!
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...Nah bruh...Filth Squad got this
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im in...Galacticos
    Young_Chitlin
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...Nah bruh...Filth Squad got this

    Who's on your squad?
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Arsene’s Invincibles are the greatest
    arse_1508966a.jpg
    ARSENAL’S ‘Invincibles’ team have been voted the greatest Premier League side in history.

    Arsene Wenger’s 2003-04 record-breakers, which included superstars Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp and Patrick Vieira, went an entire season unbeaten to claim the league title.

    And now the Gunners’ unforgettable achievement has been rewarded with the crown of Best Team in the Premier League’s 20 Seasons Awards.

    Boss Wenger said: “I am very proud of this and very happy.

    “I told the players at the time that they could achieve something special once we were champions – being invincible.

    “And they did it. At the time they didn’t realise how much it would mean in the future.

    “My target is to get Arsenal back to that level.

    “I feel personally that we are not far away from being able to fight for the championship, and let’s hope we can show that next season.”

    Arsenal’s ‘Invincibles’:

    Jens Lehmann;

    Lauren, Sol Campbell, Kolo Toure, Ashley Cole;

    Freddie Ljungberg, Patrick Vieira, Gilberto Silva, Robert Pires;

    Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp.

    P 38 W 26 D 12 L 0
    water ur seedsFigodontdiedontkillanyon
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man how u hav ribery on the bench? ...

    i got this tho my team >>>>>>

    team.png
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roflbot.jpg

    Winning team, Ocean Gang FC
Sign In or Register to comment.