The Official MIAMI HEAT 2011 - 2012 Thread....

Replies

• momanpr100momanpr100 Posts: 482 ✭✭
    so yall gon sit back and act like Miami aint mentally tough and physically tough enough to win, yeah ok, i hope yall still saying that when Pacers bounce they ass.
    Figorage
  • dunny.dunny. Posts: 232
    Joakim Noah for Wade

Both teams need the other piece

IF the heat flame out(I aint one of these overreacting niggas tweakin over a 2-1 deficit) riley should think about that
    momanpr100Figo
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dunny. wrote: »
    Joakim Noah for Wade

IF the heat flame out(I aint one of these overreacting niggas tweakin over a 2-1 deficit) riley should think about that

Who becomes your 2 guard??
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joakim Noah for Wade

Wade would...in that trade scenario...
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heat canceled practice and will not have a media availability

Is this a serious question b?

pg - andre miller
    Sg- wade
    sf -deng
    pf-gibson
    c- asik

Have boozer come off the bench to be the bacc up pf/c,and trade brewer and watsons contracts for Oj mayo

Amnesty boozer After 12-13 season and bulls will have dough to resign mayo and add depth

Tread water and be a 4-5 seed next year then in 13-14 be legit title contnders

momanpr100Figo

Is this a serious question b?

pg - andre miller
    Sg- wade
    sf -deng
    pf-gibson
    c- asik

Have boozer come off the bench to be the bacc up pf/c,and trade brewer and watsons contracts for Oj mayo

Amnesty boozer After 12-13 season and bulls will have dough to resign mayo and add depth

Tread water and be a 4-5 seed next year then in 13-14 be legit title contnders

I dont give a fuck about the Bulls im talkin about the Heat lol
    Heat would have

pg - chalmers
    sg- harris or ??
    sf - The King
    pf - bosh
    c - noah

I know ya'll FL cats be loyal to haslem but he's Washed that nigga is a shell of himself

Get rid of him and add depth
    momanpr100Figo
    Heat would have

pg - chalmers
    sg- harris or ??
    sf - The King
    pf - bosh
    c - noah

I know ya'll FL cats be loyal to haslem but he's Washed that nigga is a shell of himself

Get rid of him and add depth

Naw i dont like that line up at all..
    You only have Bron that can create for himself consistently..
  • jaemoomsjaemooms Posts: 771 ✭✭✭
    Whoa! just saw that clip of D-Wade barking at Spoestra. It was looking like yall had Rodney Dangerfield coaching yall in the huddle. He gave him the "looka here lil nigga" manurisms. Y'all are finished.....Damn, bet Lebron aint picture this two summers ago LMAO
    infamous114momanpr100Anti_matterMR.CJ
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,656 Regulator
    yo can someone gif lance stephenson doin the choke symbol
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ wade cancelling practice to make spoelstra do suicides by himself
    thatni99ajahmal
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 10,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephen A Smith talking about possibly acquirin Bynum

Lol can the media at least let the series end before speculating on trade scenarios
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am fucking DISGUSTED with this team right now. What the fuck is running through Wade's mind? 5 FUCKING POINTS??? 5?? Battier you useless cocksucker how do you pretty much go for 0fer the whole night? Miller this faggot needs to sack up and hit a shot.
    Chi-Town BullyAnti_matterDaBullMR.CJInglewood_B
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Smh..its sooooo bad in miami land we aint talking bout them winning a ring.....we talking about them getting out of second round
    momanpr100Anti_matterBDBIIDInglewood_B
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think the Heat will win the series, but they can't play like this against Boston much less OKC or Spurs.

Bosh needs to man the fuck up and return to play, it's a fucking pulled muscle for god sakes, not a cracked rib. If you can get off a fucking shot then you can play, i've seen players play with way worst of injuries. Man up!
    Chi-Town Bullymomanpr100infamous114BDBIIDrageits....JOHN BInglewood_B
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I still think the Heat will win the series, but they can't play like this against Boston much less OKC or Spurs.

Bosh needs to man the fuck up and return to play, it's a fucking pulled muscle for god sakes, not a cracked rib. If you can get off a fucking shot then you can play, i've seen players play with way worst of injuries. Man up!

Lol you're such a bitch and an idiot..

rageits....JOHN BInglewood_B
    I'm so damn disappointed in Haslem this year too, dude has been a shadow of himself. Can't shoot for shit, and everytime i see him he is on the fucking floor.
    momanpr100
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 18,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why you get so emotional

Lol you're such a bitch and an idiot..

Ain't your team down 0-2 nigga?
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why you get so emotional
    Dude has been bashin Bosh since forever saying they need to get rid of him for oden and shit.... dont take anything this cat says with anything more than a grain of salt
    Anti_matter

Why you get so emotional
    Dude has been bashin Bosh since forever saying they need to get rid of him for oden and shit.... dont take anything this cat says with anything more than a grain of salt

Ain't your team and Kobe "butterfinger" Bryant down 0-2 nigga?
    rage
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

if you aint giving us Lebron, you aint getting bynum.
    we can do a Gasol for bosh trade though
    Anti_matterBDBIIDrageinfamous114
    tumblr_m48deuoYu41qz6hah.jpg

Only Heat player who showed a sense of pride last night
    FigoInglewood_B
This discussion has been closed.