Worst Albums You Ever Bought

Replies

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    yeah i bought this shit. made a nice frisbee on the LIE.
    Young-Buck-&-D-Tay-Da-Underground-1.jpg

Nosign...that album went hard as fuck. I bought that album too and I'm glad I did

I consider that shit an underground classic

KamPushMeThe Recipe
  • deemula420deemula420 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lil wayne the carter 3
    Sleepzz716TrillaaaaaaTrillfateCashmoneyDuxgenocidecutter
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,744 Regulator
    jay-z-kingdom-come-3804671.jpg

im bumping this right now so icant cosign this
    TrillaaaaaaAlready Home_17Mr.ForteTrillfatenujerz84Jermaine_Event
  • TheFixTheFix Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    A lot of young niggas won't remember how crazy a time this was, hell, I was real young at the time. But I remember the dissapointment that was all around because my unc loved Kane. Then as I got older I heard the stories of the transgendered track listing, and subject content. Then, I did some more digging. This nigga was in Playgirl.... The real Playgirl, some shit about Madonna, not to mention the epic pauseworthy album title that you may not roll your weed on fearing some rainbow ass reaction to the smoke. It's just not the Kane that I knew when I was being introduced to him. Pause on the big daddy shit when referring to this. I didn't buy it, but it was definitely the WOAT.

big_daddy_kane_chocolate%255B1%255D.jpg
    Sleepzz716KamPushMeCashmoneyDux
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay-z-kingdom-come-3804671.jpg

im bumping this right now so icant cosign this

Niggas bullshittin

The Prelude
    Minority Report
    Oh My God
    30 Something
    Lost Ones

Decent album
    Already Home_17HarlemThumzUpsouthsil4lilThe Recipe
  • trACE_evidencetrACE_evidence Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbvjBcmAQDblPo49hIoHtInCTXZdeXIs50wS7kJWBtAuPP4rhJ

Don't know what I was thinking...

This album is straight ass cheeks. Guaranteed the worst album that will be posted in this thread.
    *~queenbee~*grumpy_new_yorker
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    71jp0o.jpg

this shit was terrible.....i still got it, not a scratch on it lol
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white715 wrote: »
    album-sde.jpg

I didn't like this and i'm a Cam fan

Wow really imo thats Cam's best album

I havent listened to it in 6-7 years. But imo, That's cam's worst album.
    MorganFreemanKing
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capadonna's The Pillage
    *~queenbee~*Mr.Forte
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit should of been called kingdom snooze.
    Mr.GenocideBetaAlready Home_17CashmoneyDuxgenocidecutter
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    f33066qz9oa.jpg

Dont know what I was thinking, but he had an underground following at the time. The album was so horrible it was hilarious lol .South Park Mexican has been in prison for the last ten years for molesting one of his daughters friends (who was 6 or 7) at a sleep over, damn shame
    Trill Gate$Trillfate
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silkk tha shocker- made man..im remember bein such a rap fiend i spunt my last $10 on that shit. a fool & his money indeed..

jadakiss- KTGG..it had some joints but i dont remember listening to it twice..

Mr.Fortegenocidecutter
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lil romeo- romeoland....i was in late middle school i think

Smh...I was buying DMX and Juvenile albums in middle school...No excuse

lol so you make a thread talking about the worse album you ever bought then catch feelings after i share a very bad purchasing choice? if it wasn't a bad choice i wouldn't have shared in the thread lmaooo

Trillaaaaaadwade206BlackAX410
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    f33066qz9oa.jpg

Dont know what I was thinking, but he had an underground following at the time. The album was so horrible it was hilarious lol .South Park Mexican has been in prison for the last ten years for molesting one of his daughters friends (who was 6 or 7) at a sleep over, damn shame

That's one of his best albums next to Power Moves and The Purity Album imo

Mr.ForteTrillfateTrillaaaaaainfamous114
    cash_flow wrote: »
    f33066qz9oa.jpg

That's one of his best albums next to Power Moves and The Purity Album imo

You proved my point man and thats whats so funny lol out of all his wack albums this is his best, It's so wack it's hilarious. I remember hearing a line on the album where an artist said "joint in my mouth as big as a burrito" lmao

this track is str8 classic comedy rap. The funny thing about it is SPM is serious lmao

TrillaaaaaaMr.Genocide
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,576 Regulator
    Pac's Life
    T.I vs T.I.P
    No Limit Topp Dawg
    The Chronic (i truly believe this as a wack album)
    That Big Tymers album
    Born Again
    Press Play
    juan travoltaTrillfateTrillaaaaaaMr.GenocideMr.Forte_Menace_HarlemThumzUpdwade206infamous114
    man i use to bump spm, and normally i'm not into chicano rap.

but ever since i read that shit about him molesting kids i deleted his music, i can't rock with that.

It aint like he was messing with teens which is fucked up also but he was messing with toddlers.

juan travoltaTrillaaaaaaCashmoneyDux
  • StillDreamingStillDreaming Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man i use to bump spm, and normally i'm not into chicano rap.

but ever since i read that shit about him molesting kids i deleted his music, i can't rock with that.

It aint like he was messing with teens which is fucked up also but he was messing with toddlers.

yeah shit is foul

Mr.Forte
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KeepinItHundredKeepinItHundred Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    which nas fans whacked me for saying streets disciple? that shit was 4/10 at best, and yall know it. nigga tried to be all experimental and failed.
    juan travoltaTrillaaaaaaMr.Genocide*~queenbee~*dwade206The_Manbuttuh_bOGClarenceBoddickerpop dukeBewareThe Recipe
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    which nas fans whacked me for saying streets disciple? that shit was 4/10 at best, and yall know it. nigga tried to be all experimental and failed.

agreed, I would've listed that album but then I remembered I downloaded that bullshit...
    Trillaaaaaapop dukeThe Recipe