camron is overrated

123457

Replies

  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,972 Regulator
    Cam isn't rated that highly to be considered overrated
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ounceman wrote: »
    i disagree with the t/s. because u would first have to be rated somewhow how to begin with in order to be overrated

    people in this thread saying hes top 25.

  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Push It" is one of the most hilarious rhyme displays I've ever listened to.


    Even his son JR Writer had me dyin.




  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killa, digital ten (?)
    Things get critical friend
    I got like 800 invisible men
    I mean...it could be the bank man
    Person at the gas station fillin up ya tank fam
    Lady at the frank stand
    'll rat poison ya relish right in the center babe
    Bitch is a renegade she'll piss in ya lemonade
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly no hiphop head really rates Camron highly in the first place in order for him to be overrated...
    yeah i rap so don't
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a hip hop head and Cam'ron is one of my personal favorites.
    yeah i rap so don't
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    D-Jack wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Honestly no hiphop head really rates Camron highly in the first place in order for him to be overrated...

    Because you like wack rappers such as Joell Ortiz, Chino XL and Immortal Technique.

    Take them out the equation... Majority of hiphop heads dont place him on the level of BIG, Nas, Jay, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Krs ONe, Pun, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Rae, Ghost, AZ etc thats just NYC

    only such foolsishness come from those younger than 25, niggaz from Harlem who rides his nuts or on the internet.

    Face it Dude is Wack.
    Mr.Genocide
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician OceaniaPosts: 17,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D-Jack wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Honestly no hiphop head really rates Camron highly in the first place in order for him to be overrated...

    Because you like wack rappers such as Joell Ortiz, Chino XL and Immortal Technique.

    IT is dope
    Stop hatin on the Hispanics dogg
    harlem hustlanujerz84juan travoltaMr.Genocideyeah i rap so don't
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭✭
    West coast nigga speaking and Cam is in my top5 all time point blank...

    Just because he goes over your head doesn't mean he's overrated... Word for word cam could outs it 95% of the MCs if he cared to... Cam is actually lyrical genius if you diagnose him bar for bar... He might have had a could weak 1s for comic relief but don't sleep onKilla... Even boss of all bosses showed Killa is still a factor with the wordplay... Not as great as he was but never a slouch

    My personal top 5,ftw

    Jay-Z
    Eminem
    Killa Cam
    Common
    2pac
    buttuh_bMr.Genocideyeah i rap so don't
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    West coast nigga speaking and Cam is in my top5 all time point blank...

    Just because he goes over your head doesn't mean he's overrated... Word for word cam could outs it 95% of the MCs if he cared to... Cam is actually lyrical genius if you diagnose him bar for bar... He might have had a could weak 1s for comic relief but don't sleep onKilla... Even boss of all bosses showed Killa is still a factor with the wordplay... Not as great as he was but never a slouch

    My personal top 5,ftw

    Jay-Z
    Eminem
    Killa Cam
    Common
    2pac

    he doesn't go over my head. lol @ word for word yeah ok stanley.
    yeah i rap so don't
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D-Jack wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Honestly no hiphop head really rates Camron highly in the first place in order for him to be overrated...

    Because you like wack rappers such as Joell Ortiz, Chino XL and Immortal Technique.

    again d jack makes another irrelevant post.
    yeah i rap so don't
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D-Jack wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    D-Jack wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Honestly no hiphop head really rates Camron highly in the first place in order for him to be overrated...

    Because you like wack rappers such as Joell Ortiz, Chino XL and Immortal Technique.

    Take them out the equation... Majority of hiphop heads dont place him on the level of BIG, Nas, Jay, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Krs ONe, Pun, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Rae, Ghost, AZ etc thats just NYC

    only such foolsishness come from those younger than 25, niggaz from Harlem who rides his nuts or on the internet.

    Face it Dude is Wack.

    BDK is such a animated rappers and he sucks. G. Rap is aight and so Rakim. Cam will bury those niggas.

    LOL Im convinced u cant be older than 21.
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who rates cam that high? lol sun said he only hear people talking about cam up here lol even if that was the case most the people aint rating them that high they'll just say they fuck with his music.....and since when did cam only have fans in NY lol
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killa is in my top 20
    despite what you hear from these holier than thou, wannabe hip hop purists, Cam is dope and got classics under his belt...
    check out Crime Pays, SDE, Purple Haze and Gunz n Butta
    buttuh_bnujerz84yeah i rap so don't The Recipe
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam aint had a album in 6 years and theres still a debate about about whether he's a top rapper or not... If he's not a top rapper then way is he on your mind enough to make a thread saying he's overrated... Again he aint dropped an album in 6 years yet you still wanna know if he's over or under rated... Lol Cam won
    yeah i rap so don't joeyfkncrakk
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Honestly no hiphop head really rates Camron highly in the first place in order for him to be overrated...

    Not true. Cam is a legend in his own right. Dude should be in everyone's top 20. He's much better than all of those underground rappers who can't even ride a beat.
    nujerz84 wrote: »

    Take them out the equation... Majority of hiphop heads dont place him on the level of BIG, Nas, Jay, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Krs ONe, Pun, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Rae, Ghost, AZ etc thats just NYC

    only such foolsishness come from those younger than 25, niggaz from Harlem who rides his nuts or on the internet.

    Face it Dude is Wack.

    That's because emcees like Nas, Rakim, LL, BDK, Rae and Ghost etc. are candidates for the greatest emcees of all-time. To say Cam isn't ranked higher than certified legends isn't really saying much. It's basically a cop-out.
    nujerz84yeah i rap so don't infamous114
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam no where top 20, wouldn't even make top 20 NYC rappers...That overrating him.

    He has no critically acclaimed classic by any hiphop magazine, blog or website. Influenced no one other his wack Dipset crew. Was never top 5 MC any year he was active whether commercially or critically and biggest claim to fame is making Pink Hot and looking like a dumbass when interviewed by news program.
    YamoleySenseiMr.Genocideyeah i rap so don't joeyfkncrakkHassanCHOP
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol niggas in here actin like Diplomatic Immunity 1 and 2 was wack and would have been better without Cam'Ron.... Ungrateful ass niggas
    nujerz84joeyfkncrakk
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck all that top this and top that shit. He has a lot of dope music. That's all that matters to me.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Cam no where top 20, wouldn't even make top 20 NYC rappers...That overrating him.

    He has no critically acclaimed classic by any hiphop magazine, blog or website. Influenced no one other his wack Dipset crew. Was never top 5 MC any year he was active whether commercially or critically and biggest claim to fame is making Pink Hot and looking like a dumbass when interviewed by news program.

    Also known for catching feelings when Nas said his album was wack, biting the south when he realized outside of Harlem no one was fucking with him in the tri-state as he would like.

    Was sonned lyrically and physically by tru-life that he went in Hiatus ...Yep hes top 20 indeed.
    HassanCHOP
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ sonned by Tru Life
    what is Tru Life up to these days? Oh, my bad...son squandered what opportunity given to him and is now rotting away in a jail cell
    buttuh_byeah i rap so don't The Recipe
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sign In or Register to comment.