What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lil Wayne Being Investigated For Assault

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalancePosts: 22,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
A man claims that Lil Wayne's crew clocked him with a skateboard.

Lil Wayne is being investigated for assault for the second time in a month.

According to TMZ, Weezy was reportedly skateboarding with his crew when a fan named Alfredo Marino approached the rapper and asked to take a photograph. After Wayne declined, he returned to his car and tried to slyly snap a picture. Only shortly after, Wayne approached the vehicle with his crew and said, "Don’t you know all it takes is a word and these motherf**kers are going to f**k you up?"

Marino claims that he was then hit in the back of the head with a skateboard, knocking him down and drawing blood. He says that he suffered a concussion and vertigo.

"My client will enforce all of his rights under the law and all individuals responsible for this outrageous incident will be blamed for the damages that my client has suffered and continues to suffer," said his lawyer, Craig Chisvin.

Last month, a photographer filed a police report in Miami, Florida for a similar incident. Police are currently investigating Marino's claims.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19811/title.lil-wayne-being-investigated-for-assault

Damn hitting niggas with skateboards...
420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein

Replies

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck that fan. Weezy said no, and you gonna get slick about it. smh. He deserved that shit.
    juan travoltaAristo_V300StoneColdMikeysoul rattlerSlickestR
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayne about that life.

OceanStateBender Rodriguez
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOONIE GOO GOO
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    Young_Chitlinfreshb651
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He better watch out for he get's killed on some bullshit like this. Homie coulda burnt all them niggas and got away with it had the situation been slightly different.

Wayne got too much money too be so stupid still
    16_1_2.gif
    OceanState
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its bcotton okay tho? im impressed he still stans on the IC knowing wayne hit em with the skateboard
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    Mr.Genocidebuttuh_bOceanStateBender RodriguezBcotton5poindexter2CashmoneyDux
    edited May 2012
    monizzle why you run up on wayne like that asking him to sign your hockey stick? you should of known better not to do that.

i wasn't in the miyayo last month i hat a tournament up in Halifax nigga shout out to my nova scotia niggas all 10 of em we got hockey sticks forever nigga on this side huuuuhh zzzz zamboni musiccccc

Bcotton5
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    niggaz letting weezy's new ward robe think that weezy's pussy, homie from Hollygrove, Eagle street be his damn hood
    Or you can get murdered for free like canned goods
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    MR.CJmoedaysbuttuh_bStoneColdMikeyMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14H-Rap 180OceanStateinfamous114Bcotton5CashmoneyDuxjuan travolta
    niggaz letting weezy's new ward robe think that weezy's pussy, homie from Hollygrove, Eagle street be his damn hood
    Or you can get murdered for free like canned goods

he hit a pussy ass gropie with a skateboard let that nigga hit a real miami nigga and see what happens to him

buttuh_bMr.GenocideCashmoneyDuxjuan travolta
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,312 Regulator
    hahaha
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    lol if this is tru weezy dont b playin wit his fanz cuz i rememba when he told 2 of his fanz n miami that was n front of his crib 2 gtfoh!
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    Bender RodriguezCashmoneyDux
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,479 Regulator
    man... who the fuck is pussy enough to get punked by a nigga thats lil mo size?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Bender RodriguezCashmoneyDuxjuan travolta
  • Plap SunPlap Sun Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even tho he a 30 year old cross dressin midget he is still from the N.O.
    My song of the week:

CashmoneyDux
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,479 Regulator
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    even tho he a 30 year old cross dressin midget he is still from the N.O.

i'll scrub a oil stain with that lil nigga...
    the beatdown i would put on him would make him want to return to Carter 1 form...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14Bender RodriguezCashmoneyDux
    lol@ jamel...

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    Bender Rodriguez
    only white boys dumb enough to do shit like that....
    and wayne only really jump slick at white boys too...

nigga act like a buffoon but gets mad when they treat him like one...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    lol

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

homer_bushes.gif
    Bender Rodriguez
  • OceanStateOceanState Posts: 203
    that whit kid sounds like a mexican
    Warren-knights on a Warren night.
    juan travolta

im saying tho niggas turning water into wine and shit. they acting like wayne tough and still bout that holly grove life and he just smacked a groupie who was bitch nigga enough to sue after getting smacked by wayne. What grown man gon get embarassed by getting beat up by lil wayne then take it public and sue them lmaoo.
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

im saying tho niggas turning water into wine and shit. they acting like wayne tough and still bout that holly grove life and he just smacked a groupie who was bitch nigga enough to sue after getting smacked by wayne. What grown man gon get embarassed by getting beat up by lil wayne then take it public and sue them lmaoo.

THATS WHAT HE GET FOR BEING A CROSSOVER SUCCESS, NOW HE GOTTA DEAL WITH WHITE FOLKS AND WHITE PRIVILEGE.

NIGGA SHOULD NEVER TOOK HIS SOLDIER RAG OFF...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
    Mr.GenocideMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14CashmoneyDux
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just take a damn pic with him and get over with it.Nigga probably bought his cd and shit.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGRuss wrote: »

Got me rollin...
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif