What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SPINOFF The Biggest Biter in Hip-hop history

Replies

• T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miracle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Papoose
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    KingJamaljuan travoltaTrillfate
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay-Z.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    juan travoltavslykeTrillfateTrill Gate$
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

another Pastor Troy clone

giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I made one already lol

miracle-o.gif

LMFAO ayo hahahaha
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Oh shit he had another video lmao

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man OMG the moves he be doin are fuckin hilarious. This nigga is made of Laffy Taffy. Look at the move @ :16 lol. This guy is the rapping version of Antoine Walker lol

I wanna take you higher...

Man OMG the moves he be doin are fuckin hilarious. This nigga is made of Laffy Taffy. Look at the move @ :16 lol. This guy is the rapping version of Antoine Walker lol

he do look like Antoine Walker lmao

KingJamal
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo I made another one lol

miracle-smh-o.gif
    I wanna take you higher...
  • RXMaskedRXMasked Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Big Pun, despite that he was good.

bcfea4948327acfb24d96e7e16c643c0.jpg
    Trillfate

Yo I made another one lol

miracle-smh-o.gif

ima use some of these miracle gifs in threads lol

RXMasked wrote: »
    Big Pun, despite that he was good.

who u think Pun bit?

who u think Pun bit?

Kool G Rap / Percee P.

On top of that, I don't even know if Kool G came out with that style first cause The Treacherous Three were dabbling with it.

Trillfate
  • harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    lil zane usin dat pac flow

who u think Pun bit?

Kool G Rap / Percee P.

On top of that, I don't even know if Kool G came out with that style first cause The Treacherous Three were dabbling with it.

Kool G rap influenced a lot of heads nd @ the bolded im kinda young dats the group wit Kool Moe Dee in it rite?

who u think Pun bit?

Kool G Rap / Percee P.

Kool G rap influenced a lot of heads nd @ the bolded im kinda young dats the group wit Kool Moe Dee in it rite?

yea
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

imager.php?id=3746874&t=o GIFSoup

this part made the whole vid
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghost tho wrote: »
    Master P...when Pac died the only word in his vocab was Thug...

when Cash money blew up, it was Whoodie this whoodie that

All his movies were fake ass wannabe Fridays...with the same actors

When Bow Wow came out...He made his son Romeo rap

Master P

P and No Limit sounding like Cash Money had nothing to do with them all being from the same city right?

And niggas stay trying to claim P tried to bring Romeo out after Bow Wow came out, but P dropped the Lil Soldiers before Bow Wow

1838097445_small_1.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6vXQ4C0ZKQ

tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    CashmoneyDuxMr.GenocideTrillfate
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit as a matter of fact, before Bow Wow, Too Short put out Baby DC

Baby-DC-School-Dayz.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLCc6AHgQ4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XFqM8tALeQ

tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good lord at that Lil Zane shit, that fool made it no secret
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blue wizdomblue wizdom Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Ya cannot forget about tha realest

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starvin wrote: »
    SlickestR wrote: »
    Nicki Minaj

Cot damn @ this shit
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think Miracle really bit Troy... If u listen Troy is on the original Bounce song.... I think they were in teh same camp for a sec too.... I do know Troy dissed him on a DSGB cd hard after they fell out. They fell out and it was edited to Fuck Troy on there. I think that was the Augusta GA sound at the time.... Miracles rap city appearance is one of the funniest moments in hip hop eva..... I watched that shit live Tigga aint know what to do cuz dude was yelling bounce and jumpin around lol. some one find that footage....
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I dont think Miracle really bit Troy... If u listen Troy is on the original Bounce song.... I think they were in teh same camp for a sec too.... I do know Troy dissed him on a DSGB cd hard after they fell out. They fell out and it was edited to Fuck Troy on there. I think that was the Augusta GA sound at the time.... Miracles rap city appearance is one of the funniest moments in hip hop eva..... I watched that shit live Tigga aint know what to do cuz dude was yelling bounce and jumpin around lol. some one find that footage....

someone commented da same thing on youtube they said he was hella hype da whole time then he gave Tigger a Miracle jacket lmao

• SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starvin wrote: »
    SlickestR wrote: »
    Nicki Minaj

exactly...