HAs the Kinect met its match. LEAP Motion.

caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress!Posts: 21,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in IllTek
slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

in the future everything will be hands free
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 17,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Controllers will always be needed and Kinect is a useless gimmick.
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Jack wrote: »

you definitely must not own or use one. THe Kinect is dope and the next Model gots the Leap Motion put to shame watch...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    VulcanRaven
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cnn, had been using some technology like that for years
  • inthacutinthacut Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/217283/top_15_kinect_hacks_so_far.html

The kinect is capable of all sorts of things ^^^^^^^^

this looks cool though.
    #Meet #Beat #Skeet #Delete
    328618.png
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 17,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    you definitely must not own or use one. The Kinect is dope and the next Model gots the Leap Motion put to shame watch...

Um my brother has one and its garbage.Its just an over hyped over priced PlayStationEye.You must not know any thing about games outside of the casual market.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    sapo614 wrote: »
    Cnn, had been using some technology like that for years

Like that but not that. There is technology "like that" everywhere but this is taking the recognition? of movement to the next level. Without gloves.

This company cant be stagnant cause MFer on there heels already.
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?