Kobe bitch ass blaming his teammates for that Nuggets ass whoopin

Replies

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know who watched the game last night but I think what Kobe said worked. You can't miss if you don't shoot.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know who watched the game last night but I think what Kobe said worked. You can't miss if you don't shoot.

you cant shoot if you dont have the ball
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bottom line is you cant build a dynasty with one selfish player...

ppl say jordan threw his people under the bus...but jordan made the ppl around him better

a good general will lead his troops to victory by making them better, leadin by example and working together.
    a kobe type general will charge the enemy solo and blame his troops for not steppin up and running dumb into the line of fire
    NothingButTheTruthTRILLip Brooksinfamous114FroHawke
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    bottom line is you cant build a dynasty with one selfish player...

ppl say jordan threw his people under the bus...but jordan made the ppl around him better

a good general will lead his troops to victory by making them better, leadin by example and working together.
    a kobe type general will charge the enemy solo and blame his troops for not steppin up and running dumb into the line of fire

CLose Thread after this..................props
    NothingButTheTruthrageMR.CJ
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These last posts have been what people call hating. Just random comments with a mission of pushing your stan-like agenda. Stop trying to force your opinions on everyone. Kobe will ALWAYS be considered better than Lebron, and Kobe will ALWAYS be on the same level of Jordan. Just accept it for what it is.

No one is going to change their opinion on Kobe because you feel the need to blame him for every wrongdoing. There is nobody on the edge concerning this matter. There is no grey area. Kobe's spot is solidified,

... and as you see the Lakers/Kobe fans aren't trippin' because we understand that we lost to a better team. We just didn't have the talent level or the team chemistry that it took to win. We had a new coach, a new system, and some new pieces.
    7figzTRILLip Brooksinfamous114ragetru_m.a.cIamNumberOneMR.CJbuttuh_bnujerz84thefabmd2dc
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL @ this shit.
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Any Lakers fan care to explain the 0 assists, and how it didn't contribute to their loss?
    2stepz_aheadrage
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunny: wrote: »
    Lmao these niggas emotional as fucc

They spazzin out b look at this "Kobe will ALWAYS be considered better than Lebron, and Kobe will ALWAYS be on the same level of Jordan. Just accept it for what it is."

Lebron has been better since 2006 and will continue to be better than kobe forever

Their last 2 playoff games says it all lebron 40 points 18 rebs and 9 assists

Kobe 42 points 5 rebs on 33 shots and 0 assists like the one dimensional hog he always has been

When kobe was losin in the 1st round without shaq in 07 lebron Led a trash team to the finals

The kobe jordan comparison is laughable at this point since jordan was more dominant a better defender,facilitator,scorer,player and champion

Ether-(general).png
    7fIG wrote: »
    Any Lakers fan care to explain the 0 assists, and how it didn't contribute to their loss?

Mofos gotta make baskets, simple as that. Bynum once again was "shooting the ball like shit." Pau playin mediocre. Only Kobe, Artest, and Hill brought some energy. Bottom line is three of the starters cost us games this series.

But it's all Kobe's fault..
    rageIamNumberOne
    northside7 wrote: »

Mofos gotta make baskets, simple as that. Bynum once again was "shooting the ball like shit." Pau playin mediocre. Only Kobe, Artest, and Hill brought some energy. Bottom line is three of the starters cost us games this series.

LOL...at these straight up LIES! Artest managed to "somehow" get 5 assists...let that marinate...RON ARTEST got 5 assists. In game 4 the Chucker went 0-10 in the 4th quarter....BUT OF COURSE ITS PAU's fault.
    rage wrote: »

LOL...at these straight up LIES! Artest managed to "somehow" get 5 assists...let that marinate...RON ARTEST got 5 assists. In game 4 the Chucker went 0-10 in the 4th quarter....BUT OF COURSE ITS PAU's fault.

"Bottom line is three of the starters cost us games in this series." Look a here duke, I've called out and clowned Kobe plenty of times in the past. But as usual, you mofos only show up when it's convinent.

And make sure you Flag, Wack and Feelings all my posts..

"Bottom line is three of the starters cost us games in this series." Look a here duke, I've called out and clowned Kobe plenty of times in the past. But as usual, you mofos only show up when it's convinent.

And make sure you Flag, Wack and Feelings all my posts..

Fine, lets just kick straight facts no fan or bias bullshit.

Player (A) goes 9 of 25 for 20points, 3 reb and 4 assists with 2 turn overs...including going 0-6 from the 3.

Player (B) goes 6-11 for 14 points, 11 reb, and 3 assists with 0 turn overs

Which player cost his team the game??
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunny: wrote: »
    i think the point is (once again) that kobe's a bitch for throwing his teammates under the bus whenever they lose.

Word he threw pau under the bus for that turnover in game 4 yet kobe had 3 of those in the last 1:30 of game 2 while goin 0-5 that lost the game and was 0-7 in the 4th before pau's turnover in game 4

Yup, and its never his fault when they lose and he's always solely responsible for every single win.

Basically,I remember last year his groupies blamed pau like they doin now

Notice how they stay mentionin lebron again when he has nothin to do wit this topic

Lebron is currently leadin his team to W's not chokin games away in the playoffs

Wade had probably his worst game as a pro and do you see Bron start throwing him under the bus? Nope he goes out and has a historic performance which helped get Wade back on track, and Miami back in the driver seat. Meanwhile the chucker has personally lost 2 critical games for his team. It's obvious the Lakers will only go as far as Gasol will take them.

wade dont have a history of disappearing in the playoffs.

• usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what i find fucking amazing, people get so up in arms about the big 3 teaming up but what the fuck do the Lakers do whenever the fail in the playoffs. They run out and rape another team for their players, when has the Lakers or Kobe ever been through a rebuilding stage.

They ran to get Karl Malone and Gary Payton
    They ran and got Pau Gasol for a bag of skittles and Artest
    They tried to run and get Chris Paul and Howard
    Now they are talking about getting D Will, Howard,etc.

When all else fucking fail, the Lakers run and snatch up all star talent. That's why i don't respect all that "so and so wouldn't run to play with another star bullshit", easy to say that when you play in Los Angeles and you've spent 13 of your 16 years with Shaq, Gasol, and Bynum. We don't need to talk about what happen in those 3 years when he had to carry a team by himself.
    playmaker88Figobuttuh_bInglewood_Bkacee139ex-soldier2stepz_aheadnujerz84dragonfamilylawsuit
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ you mad at hypotheticals

and wasnt nobody thinkin about gasol or artest til we got 'em
    kacee139
  • kacee139kacee139 Minister of Information (UFO) Gardena, Ca 90249Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    24ya73s.jpg

just a reminder^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    purpngoldNothingButTheTruth
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^Robert horry shits on his 5 so wat r u saying?
    purpngoldNothingButTheTruthusmarin3FigoFroHawkekacee139
    edited May 2012
    kacee139 wrote: »
    24ya73s.jpg

did he get them by himself?

who was around him when he got them?

hell even high school he was in a weak league.
    purpngoldusmarin3FigoFroHawkekacee139
    Kobe on the same level with Jordan I see niggaz smoking crack today.
    infamous114
    pralims wrote: »
    24ya73s.jpg

did he get them by himself?

who was around him when he got them?

hell even high school he was in a weak league.

Say that about Shaq, Duncan, Jordan.
    24ya73s.jpg

For emphasis..
    kacee139
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 50,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blah blah blah blah blah
    nujerz847figzFigo
    24ya73s.jpg

For emphasis..

Child Please!!!!

525162_10150967838334859_554714858_11776605_2030909182_n.jpg

FOR EMPHASIS
    Figodalyricalbandit
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    24ya73s.jpg

For emphasis..

Child Please!!!!

525162_10150967838334859_554714858_11776605_2030909182_n.jpg

FOR EMPHASIS

The lebron pic is foolish because he will never sit at the roundtable with the likes of MJ and Kobe.

Who was talking about Jordan?
    kacee139
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    Like i said, when i come across a crackkk baby and he says dumb shit like Kobe is better than MJ imma slap em....

Kobe is one lucky snitch. He has playd wit Bynum,Gasol,Shaq,Artest,Odom in they prime. Gods like Duncan carried European and washd up talent to 4 rings, Hakeem carried scrubs to 2 rings...

If Duncan wins a 5th he should easily surpass magic,kareem and Wilt. He already above Bird,Kobe n Shaq

lmao @ the bold. The mentally challenged of the IC, yall should be rounded up and thrown in a gas chamber.

MJ already said that bean is the closes to him.
    Figo