What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So..That Was Awkward

2456

Replies

  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max-B wrote: »
    You dont know how many times im driing and i see a bitch i use to talk to walking n i put my hand out the window point n hit her with that 50 laugh...broke bitches

    The Lamont Sanford would be even funnier:

    Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    bdbdbd
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say bruh.

    Never buy groceries with a credit card, just letting you know.
    (Really though?)
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Say bruh.

    Never buy groceries with a credit card, just letting you know.

    Security-wise, a credit card is safer than a debit card because it's easier to dispute any unauthorized transactions.

    With a debit card...once that money leaves your account (right or wrong) banks will look at you like you're the criminal if you try to dispute anything.

    Think it has to do with the fact that money is actually leaving your account with a debit card transaction...whereas credit card transactions don't involve any money leaving a deposit account.



    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious lol
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the spiteful homotions being tossed around in here.

    Damn, ya'll gunning for your exes to do bad huh? Sounds like a female trait to me.

    Damn I was thinking the same thing. Cosign this powerful post.

    My goal with every chick I have a relationship with is to enrich her life. Not save her but to make her think about me everytime she do something that I put on. Have her on some Caddo Man taught me shit!

    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Say bruh.

    Never buy groceries with a credit card, just letting you know.

    Security-wise, a credit card is safer than a debit card because it's easier to dispute any unauthorized transactions.

    With a debit card...once that money leaves your account (right or wrong) banks will look at you like you're the criminal if you try to dispute anything.

    Think it has to do with the fact that money is actually leaving your account with a debit card transaction...whereas credit card transactions don't involve any money leaving a deposit account.



    ive had someone "steal" from my debit card.. the bank was cool about it. and issued me a new one. all i had to do was sign a statement saying i would be held accountable if i was lying
    a.mann
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEB on Riverside

    That bitch cheated on me after I helped her on her feet. I hope she catches AIDS and dies. Woe is me, thats what I get for trickin. Payed my own bail, commence to ass whoopin.

    Oh in that case, carry on!
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

    King_Me
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    HEB on Riverside

    That bitch cheated on me after I helped her on her feet. I hope she catches AIDS and dies. Woe is me, thats what I get for trickin. Payed my own bail, commence to ass whoopin.

    she broke your heart didn't she? shattered that shit into a million pieces huh? lol




    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    cold blooded
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have walked up and asked how much change they needed.
    a.mann
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team KK

    strikes again!
    DupacKai
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    HEB on Riverside

    That bitch cheated on me after I helped her on her feet. I hope she catches AIDS and dies. Woe is me, thats what I get for trickin. Payed my own bail, commence to ass whoopin.

    she broke your heart didn't she? shattered that shit into a million pieces huh? lol


    Getting cheated on with a dude that's counting change at the counter has to be ether to any man's soul.



    That s the ether that might push a man over the ledge
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

    blakfyahkingKai
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, it took a while... but the tide is officially swinging on this story....

    VIBEDupac
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    HEB on Riverside

    That bitch cheated on me after I helped her on her feet. I hope she catches AIDS and dies. Woe is me, thats what I get for trickin. Payed my own bail, commence to ass whoopin.

    she broke your heart didn't she? shattered that shit into a million pieces huh? lol


    Getting cheated on with a dude that's counting change at the counter has to be ether to any man's soul.



    ^^^indeed

    tumblr_m3x5q5cIQH1rt6hxro1_500.gif
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,088 Regulator
    Lol she did break my heart. Thats why I'm happy to see her broke and living in the projects.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    [Deleted User]MsSouthern
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the spiteful homotions being tossed around in here.

    Damn, ya'll gunning for your exes to do bad huh? Sounds like a female trait to me.

    I have to cosign this


    still, that shit was ether tho LOL
    Cosign the cosign and the conclusion.
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,088 Regulator
    Word to Oran Juice Jones
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn so seeing ya ex with a broke nigga breaks ya heart even more huh ?

    "thats what she left me for, damn we could of had two shopping carts full of shit had she stayed wit me" ass nigga.

    deadeyeBK Producta.mann
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,088 Regulator
    My daughter is 8. This same ex got her ass beat by my current girlfriend and daughters mom while she was 4 months pregnant. My brother taped it. I need to post that shit


    @Kai
    Im over all the bullshit. Just funny seeing how she turned out. Life is crazy sometimes
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Kai
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After T/S got dumped lol he was at the crib listening to this:

    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

    a.mannDatNigAMPSAmotekunTheIraq
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    My daughter is 8. This same ex got her ass beat by my current girlfriend and daughters mom while she was 4 months pregnant. My brother taped it. I need to post that shit


    @Kai
    Im over all the bullshit. Just funny seeing how she turned out. Life is crazy sometimes

    oh wow, you got your goons to beat up a pregnant chick? you're a winner. how about you stop exposing yourself now

    and it's quite obvious you're not over the bullshit cuz you wouldn't have gotten so much joy out of seeing her doing bad. the opposite of love is apathy, not hate. hate means you're still vested in that person, they control your emotions still. i bet if you had seen her pay for her grocery's with hundreds then pull of in a bmw your ass would've been sick for the rest of th week huh?

    Yo relax with the common sense ether....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,088 Regulator
    Lol not my goons. My current girl. They know each other long before me. They have a history.

    Lol @ me heartbroken. I could care less. Just thought it was funny to post it. I got 2 kids with my current girl, we good.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    a.mann
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo looong
    bitch you did me soooo wroooooong
    BK Producta.mann
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    My daughter is 8. This same ex got her ass beat by my current girlfriend and daughters mom while she was 4 months pregnant. My brother taped it. I need to post that shit


    @Kai
    Im over all the bullshit. Just funny seeing how she turned out. Life is crazy sometimes

    oh wow, you got your goons to beat up a pregnant chick? you're a winner. how about you stop exposing yourself now

    and it's quite obvious you're not over the bullshit cuz you wouldn't have gotten so much joy out of seeing her doing bad. the opposite of love is apathy, not hate. hate means you're still vested in that person, they control your emotions still. i bet if you had seen her pay for her grocery's with hundreds then pull of in a bmw your ass would've been sick for the rest of th week huh?

    vicious!!
    a.mannKai
Sign In or Register to comment.