So..That Was Awkward

Replies

• deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max-b wrote: »
    You dont know how many times im driing and i see a bitch i use to talk to walking n i put my hand out the window point n hit her with that 50 laugh...broke bitches

The Lamont Sanford would be even funnier:

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

bdbdbd
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 20,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say bruh.

Never buy groceries with a credit card, just letting you know.
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Say bruh.

Security-wise, a credit card is safer than a debit card because it's easier to dispute any unauthorized transactions.

With a debit card...once that money leaves your account (right or wrong) banks will look at you like you're the criminal if you try to dispute anything.

Think it has to do with the fact that money is actually leaving your account with a debit card transaction...whereas credit card transactions don't involve any money leaving a deposit account.

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Free Da Guys ZionPosts: 27,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious lol
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the spiteful homotions being tossed around in here.

Damn, ya'll gunning for your exes to do bad huh? Sounds like a female trait to me.

Damn I was thinking the same thing. Cosign this powerful post.

My goal with every chick I have a relationship with is to enrich her life. Not save her but to make her think about me everytime she do something that I put on. Have her on some Caddo Man taught me shit!

• BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Say bruh.

Security-wise, a credit card is safer than a debit card because it's easier to dispute any unauthorized transactions.

With a debit card...once that money leaves your account (right or wrong) banks will look at you like you're the criminal if you try to dispute anything.

Think it has to do with the fact that money is actually leaving your account with a debit card transaction...whereas credit card transactions don't involve any money leaving a deposit account.

ive had someone "steal" from my debit card.. the bank was cool about it. and issued me a new one. all i had to do was sign a statement saying i would be held accountable if i was lying
    a.mann
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    HEB on Riverside

That bitch cheated on me after I helped her on her feet. I hope she catches AIDS and dies. Woe is me, thats what I get for trickin. Payed my own bail, commence to ass whoopin.

she broke your heart didn't she? shattered that shit into a million pieces huh? lol

a.mannTopps
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEB on Riverside

That bitch cheated on me after I helped her on her feet. I hope she catches AIDS and dies. Woe is me, thats what I get for trickin. Payed my own bail, commence to ass whoopin.

Oh in that case, carry on!
    King_Me
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    HEB on Riverside

she broke your heart didn't she? shattered that shit into a million pieces huh? lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cold blooded
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have walked up and asked how much change they needed.
    a.mann
    a.mann wrote: »
    HEB on Riverside

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cold blooded

i never seen someone so giddy over "she had to put an item back!" "and that nigga had to count change to get a drink, CHANGE!!!!!" like calm down guy

lol at having your chest all puffed out behind that shit, "hmph see, i'm doing better than her, sucks to be her, i bet she wish she never cheated now" "na na na na na, broke bitch" \:D/
    deadeyeValentinez A. Kaiser
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team KK

strikes again!
    DWOKai
    HEB on Riverside

Getting cheated on with a dude that's counting change at the counter has to be ether to any man's soul.

That s the ether that might push a man over the ledge
    blakfyahkingKai
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,029 Regulator
    damn, it took a while... but the tide is officially swinging on this story....
    VIBEDWO
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    HEB on Riverside

Getting cheated on with a dude that's counting change at the counter has to be ether to any man's soul.

^^^indeed

tumblr_m3x5q5cIQH1rt6hxro1_500.gif
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,183 Regulator
    Lol she did break my heart. Thats why I'm happy to see her broke and living in the projects.
    [Deleted User]MsSouthern
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ the spiteful homotions being tossed around in here.

Damn, ya'll gunning for your exes to do bad huh? Sounds like a female trait to me.

I have to cosign this

still, that shit was ether tho LOL
    Cosign the cosign and the conclusion.
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,183 Regulator
    Word to Oran Juice Jones
    Lol she did break my heart. Thats why I'm happy to see her broke and living in the projects.

ummm, sweetie, that's that bitter broad shit
    deadeyeBK Producta.mann
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn so seeing ya ex with a broke nigga breaks ya heart even more huh ?

"thats what she left me for, damn we could of had two shopping carts full of shit had she stayed wit me" ass nigga.

deadeyeBK Producta.mann
    My daughter is 8. This same ex got her ass beat by my current girlfriend and daughters mom while she was 4 months pregnant. My brother taped it. I need to post that shit

@Kai
    Im over all the bullshit. Just funny seeing how she turned out. Life is crazy sometimes
    Kai
    After T/S got dumped lol he was at the crib listening to this:

a.mannDatNigAMPSAmotekunTheIraq
    My daughter is 8. This same ex got her ass beat by my current girlfriend and daughters mom while she was 4 months pregnant. My brother taped it. I need to post that shit

@Kai
    Im over all the bullshit. Just funny seeing how she turned out. Life is crazy sometimes

oh wow, you got your goons to beat up a pregnant chick? you're a winner. how about you stop exposing yourself now

and it's quite obvious you're not over the bullshit cuz you wouldn't have gotten so much joy out of seeing her doing bad. the opposite of love is apathy, not hate. hate means you're still vested in that person, they control your emotions still. i bet if you had seen her pay for her grocery's with hundreds then pull of in a bmw your ass would've been sick for the rest of th week huh?

Yo relax with the common sense ether....