Pusha T versus Lil' Wayne Battle Thread

Replies

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. A line that comes to mind...

"Yea you dumb rich, but you ain't never done shit. That's why you hop on a bunch of songs talken a bunch of dumb shit
    Fy_HunnitMzSeansosaFuriousOnemoedays
  • Fy_HunnitMzFy_HunnitMz Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggg .. what if Mannie Fresh produces it? He's coo with GOOD
    vslykeTayJoneOceanStatepurpngold
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    hopefully its Hov....think about it. Wayne and Hov been goin back and forth subliminally for awhile now. Last diss was from Wayne on Im Good talkn bout kidnappin his lady.....Pusha=GOOD Music=Kanye.....Hovs lil bro. Perfect time for them to air this dude out. I highly doubt it as Hovs battling days behind him but itd be a NICE surprise. Who said Pusha is makin an "ether" anyways??
    Mannie Fresh joined GOOD Music not too long ago...

...it'll be crazy if he produced the beat for the upcoming diss by Pusha.

LOL .. i was thinking the same
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gillie the Kid....Gotta be him to make it right.
    runningwolf1980
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chi-guy wrote: »
    imILL wrote: »
    I don't care, I just hope it meets the hype

It will.... Wayne has been given a pass on a lot of crazy stuff and Pusha Ton now has the floor to air it all out.

I feel sorry for Weezy

That is true, a lot of the shit Wayne did or does, gets swept under the rug. He should've left this situation alone

sad thing is lil weezy "fun boys" will still say "weezy won" even when pusha tears him apart....i mean i understand its kinda hard to change up ya style when a man has forced you to buy a years worth of jeggins...what they gonna do with there jeggins? and there vans? you know how expensive all that truk fit was?!?! dear god! and poor lil micheal malice and bcotton
    (Nope)
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,627 Regulator
    hope it aint no damn Swizz( the Monsta) since its a Monster feature

cass had a lil beef with wayne but he aint relevant
    50 i doubt it
    Jay i highly doubt it
    kanye he to busy with kim but would be dope since wayne basically diss all of GOOD with that fuck whoever love pusha
    runningwolf1980Bawse D.Lox
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    it is........drum roll.......DRAKE...... remember there were rumors he wanted to leave YMCMB and sign wit hov or kanye about a year ago.... so he hops on the track as an announcement hes leavin for GOOD music and leavin YMCMB in shambles!! lmao....
    runningwolf1980sniperk(ob)SceneJDSTAYWITIT.Jevn_17StoneColdMikeyFuriousOnepurpngold
  • sniperksniperk Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I was thinking about the Mannie Fresh interview too where Mannie told the story about how Baby refused to let Mannie out of his Cash Money contract to sign with Jay Z's Roc Nation.

What happened to that boy? It was all good back then. LOL...

122p0jt.jpg]
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gillie would be hot. Bet he has a whole mixtape worth of wayne disses. lmao.
    sniperkpurpngold

50 i doubt it
    Jay i highly doubt it
    kanye he to busy with kim but would be dope since wayne basically diss all of GOOD with that fuck whoever love pusha

I don't no where you are from. But Cass is relevant around my way.
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah he hasn't joined GOOD officially. but I still thought the same thing lol
    I hope it aint No Malice tho. I like the fact that he's trying to change his life and stay away from the rap scene.
    But then again.. He's Push's bro.

LUDA?
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    its ghostface.... come on son u know ghost been gettin on drake for a minute
    Maybe Common.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    @usmarin3 but how big tho? I don't see Jay or Ye on it...

I'm just thinking it have to be somebody who didn't like him in the pass either..

I'm thinking what big name rapper has beef with Wayne?
    jay-d1.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if it was someone ex-cash money though

Jay-z and Pusha don't even fuck with each other like that, and i don't even think dude feels Lil Wayne is anywhere near his level.
  • chi-guychi-guy Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, I just hope it meets the hype

It will.... Wayne has been given a pass on a lot of crazy stuff and Pusha Ton now has the floor to air it all out.

I feel sorry for Weezy

That is true, a lot of the shit Wayne did or does, gets swept under the rug. He should've left this situation alone

sad thing is lil weezy "fun boys" will still say "weezy won" even when pusha tears him apart....i mean i understand its kinda hard to change up ya style when a man has forced you to buy a years worth of jeggins...what they gonna do with there jeggins? and there vans? you know how expensive all that truk fit was?!?! dear god! and poor lil micheal malice and bcotton

True that, it's messed up that people like to turn shit into a popularity contest instead of just focusing on the music. I can't wait to hear what Pusha come with though. That shit Wayne put out was too light, I hope Pusha go for the jugular with this one
    runningwolf1980DMTxTHC
  • Feelin_FoolayFeelin_Foolay Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    How did talk about OGs pop up in this thread?
    runningwolf1980Trillaaaaaa
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,627 Regulator

50 i doubt it
    Jay i highly doubt it

I don't no where you are from. But Cass is relevant around my way.
    NY
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

Nah he hasn't joined GOOD officially. but I still thought the same thing lol

Lol, yeah. Sun still claims to be a key player in Cruel Summer though, and that Cruel Summer was almost done back in March.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    @usmarin3 but how big tho? I don't see Jay or Ye on it...

I'm just thinking it have to be somebody who didn't like him in the pass either..

I'm thinking what big name rapper has beef with Wayne?
    jay-d1.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if it was someone ex-cash money though

In a thread last year I read that a few years ago Jay and Pusha sent some subliminals toward each other.
    How did talk about OGs pop up in this thread?

it all started when some asshole more or less admitted weezy couldnt see pusha with the lyrics so he figued "baby" would hire someone to kill pusha.....or something along the lines of that lmao
    juan travolta(Nope)Trillaaaaaa