Women who approach you?

LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and LogicianHitler's VaginaPosts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Are you turned off by this, or does it not matter?

i recently had a girl come on to me at work
she looks good, and she's nice , but i've been stressing tryna to find out what's wrong with her

im just so put off by the idea that she approached me first that it's hard to think there isn't something wrong with her for it

am I the only one here or some of you agree?
-Vincenzo-FroHawke

Replies

• So ILLSo ILL Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I don't mind when that happens to me. I wish more women would approach men. But a lot of them are too worried about getting rejected or looking too desperate smh...

traestarLurker6Mood IndigoFroHawke
  • LUClENLUClEN Sociologist and Logician Hitler's VaginaPosts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    I don't mind when that happens to me. I wish more women would approach men. But a lot of them are too worried about getting rejected or looking too desperate smh...

so they just shirk the risk and wait for men to do it and then complain there are no good men when they have not put in any effort to approach men themselves.

But for real, i mean, if a girl is thirstin so bad that she's approaching me she's got to have something wrong with her,,, right?

she older too.
    jsnowprotraestarNothingButTheTruth
    edited May 2012
    I'm adorable son
    ladies love my smile and quirky charm

U sayin it's normal for older women to chase younger dudes?
    traestarStew
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

so they just shirk the risk and wait for men to do it and then complain there are no good men when they have not put in any effort to approach men themselves.

But for real, i mean, if a girl is thirstin so bad that she's approaching me she's got to have something wrong with her,,, right?

she older too.

There are things wrong with a lot of women, just because she approached you doesn't mean something is wrong, she just sees something that she wants...And how old is "older"? How old are you, thread starter?
  • jsnowprojsnowpro Posts: 157
    edited May 2012

exactly

automatic red flag

she older too.

There are things wrong with a lot of women, just because she approached you doesn't mean something is wrong, she just sees something that she wants...And how old is "older"? How old are you, thread starter?

That first sentence is real as it gets. I'm goin to just go with the flow, but my experience says that women that approach men are crazy, clingy or been around the block a few times,

I'm 20, she's 24
    jsnowpro
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,375 Regulator

i'd never approach a guy. i'll make eye contact, and use body language to show i'm interested, but he has to make the first move
    jsnowproBigBallsNoWorries
    who asks for an email address before a phone number in 2012 too?

that was weird..
  • -CB--CB- Posts: 323
    edited May 2012
    I'm adorable son
    ladies love my smile and quirky charm

U sayin it's normal for older women to chase younger dudes?

The way u worded it made it seem as if ur stunned a bitch would press u. Thats suppose to be a normal occurence for a nigga.

Whenever that shit happens to me I just assume the bitch got 20/20 vision, thats bout it.

Btw, never tell me ur adorable again.
    jsnowpro
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it depends how strong she comes at me. If she just merely initiates convo and drops subtle hints that she is interested then I'm game but if she come waaayyy tooo strong on some thirsty shit then thats a turn off. [-X
  • jsnowprojsnowpro Posts: 157
    edited May 2012
    i dont want to shit on myself, but i know im definitely not that nigga that has overt hoes constantly checking for him, so anytime i get approached i know something is up and 99% of the time im right.
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just dont like when im focused on other things in life that take precedence over sex/socializing and women holler. I dont have time for that at that time and sometimes it makes me feel like i may have missed something but I have other tings to do at the time.
    jsnowpro
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Are you turned off by this"

Why would I be turned off by a woman approaching me??? I mean an ugly woman yea but an attractive woman. Hell no, what kinda question is that.
    KingJamal wrote: »

Why would I be turned off by a woman approaching me??? I mean an ugly woman yea but an attractive woman. Hell no, what kinda question is that.

Last girl i fucked with that approached me first was a girl i met online
    she turned out to be a smut

girl before that - another smut - also online.
    Girl before that - clingy - cried when i broke up with her, called me too much, always tried to get into my personal shit

i don't think i'm left field with this idea that women who are approaching men are doing so for a reason, potentially deeper than "i go for what i want"
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    KingJamal wrote: »

Last girl i fucked with that approached me first was a girl i met online
    she turned out to be a smut

girl before that - another smut - also online.
    Girl before that - clingy - cried when i broke up with her, called me too much, always tried to get into my personal shit

i don't think i'm left field with this idea that women who are approaching men are doing so for a reason, potentially deeper than "i go for what i want"

I thought u meant approaching u in a public setting

And what the fuck is wrong with my sig???
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,703 Regulator
    This nigga said he's adorable LOL

Women who approach me are GOAT
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I have no problem with it. But women rarely do approach men,with the fear of coming off as looking like she's desparate...but if a woman approached me trying to see wassup i wouldnt be thinking about that,ill just guess she liked what she saw/thought i was attractive,idk.
  • Plap SunPlap Sun Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love them hoes, less work
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't mind. I think I'm more skeptical mainly b/c it doesn't happen often.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 25,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I expect hoes to approach me.

It means that they are at least intelligent enough to realize that I'm more valuable to them than they are to me.

this nigga gets it...
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the fuck questions this? Take it as a compliment and analyze the situation for what it is and make your next move.
    Mood IndigoDr.Chemix
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    less work for you.....cmon dogg......... fuck her.....you past stage one already
    Dr.Chemix