OFFICIAL *MEEK MILL* DREAM CHASERS 2* THREAD

Replies

• mike06mike06 Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭✭
    good tape...hope the album is just as good if not better....good to see Nas will be on the joint
    minninGucci Scott KingH-Rap 180
  • Mr.BocarioMr.Bocario Posts: 417
    Part of me still hopes the grimey bloodhoundz meek mill will come back, but its good to see he has matured and found mainstream success
    minninCainThaCerealKilla
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    "Amen" is just a fantastic song. That shit is on constant replay
    minninThaCerealKillaStoneColdMikey
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 14,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    "Amen" is just a fantastic song. That shit is on constant replay

minninStoneColdMikeyCain
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 14,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still actually havent fully listened to this, too busy.
    minninCain
  • daddyseandaddysean Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Its aight like the first joint better. MEEK sounds too much like a down bottom rapper, and Im from the south
    minninH-Rap 180Cain
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was hungover friday morning and had a headache but still bumped this shit full blast in my whip....was totally worth it
    minninH-Rap 180CainBcotton5
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't listened to it all, but I heard a few tracks. When I first saw the song Racked up Shawty I was thinking this shit sounds a little lame and what do you know the song was lame as hell. House Party RMX was dope tho, Mac & Wale did their thing.
    minninCain
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't listened to it all, but I heard a few tracks. When I first saw the song Racked up Shawty I was thinking this shit sounds a little lame and what do you know the song was lame as hell. House Party RMX was dope tho, Mac & Wale did their thing.

"Racked Up Shorty" is just a terrible song.
    minninCainidoitforhiphop10H-Rap 180
  • Ajax McJonesAjax McJones Posts: 2,665
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    But this shit the best mixtape of the year so far.

Meek Mill is an above average rapper with an above average mixtape

even if this was the best mixtape of the year, what is that really saying about this year of hip hop?

infamous114CainH-Rap 180MAKAVELI25
  • AggyAFAggyAF Ami stima hopi sankanan in yah gyal's pumpumPosts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That its an above average year of hip hop
    minninIceBergTaylorCainidoitforhiphop10
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 5,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the production on this tape was fire. meek on the other hand.........well he was meek. nothing spectacular, but he complements these kinds of tracks well
    minninCainSleepzz716H-Rap 180
  • edutained_by_hhedutained_by_hh Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    I just listened to the mixtape today. Great mixtape. Meek is a solid rapper, not incredible, but solid. I liked all but one song. Good stuff. Looking forward to the album.
    minninSleepzz716MAKAVELI25genocidecutter
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Kaiokanex3 wrote: »
    I can't believe the hype over meek.

I honestly don't get it.

He's got a good flow.

his lyrics are pretty good.

but there's NOTHING unique about him. There are a ton of rappers who talk about the same shit and sound just as good so idk what it is about meek but props to him this shit is goin crazy

You not supposed to be listening to this shit anyway krakker

That's funny. Actually made me laugh..I can relate to Meek more then you though.
    minnininfamous114DNB1P. Townjuan travoltaH-Rap 180
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this niggas music is so generic. I don't get the hype.
    Mr.Genocidejuan travoltaSleepzz716genocidecutter
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ounceman wrote: »
    the production on this tape was fire. meek on the other hand.........well he was meek. nothing spectacular, but he complements these kinds of tracks well

basically.

Production is fire. Meek is meek.

I like it. I might check for his album.
    Mr.GenocideBcotton5H-Rap 180
    edited May 2012
    damn that Fugees sample just took me back...
    Mr.GenocideBcotton5MAKAVELI25H-Rap 180idoitforhiphop10
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i forgot about this shit already
    Mr.Genocide
    somebody been going HAM with the wack button lately
    Mr.GenocideH-Rap 180
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    somebody been going HAM with the wack button lately

yeah i got like 5 wacks from this thread but i guess sense i forgot about this tape somebody blessed me with a cosign
    Mr.GenocideH-Rap 180
  • I'm THAT guy...I'm THAT guy... Posts: 2,544
    I been listening to this since it came out, this is the Meek Mill I like to hear. He got bars and can make a good track but when he on his straight spitting, uptempo shit it turn nigga up
    Mr.GenocideH-Rap 180
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my favorite track right now.

Mr.GenocideH-Rap 180
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I just listened to Dreamchasers 2. And I give it a 7/10.

That Mike Tyson Intro was great. I see Meek was getting his DMX on with that intro, lol.

Favorite tracks: Lean Wit It, Flexin and Intro.

The hook on Take U Home interpolates the hook from I Wonder If I Take You Home by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, which is also interpolated by Aaliyah on I Need You Tonight by Junior M.A.F.I.A.

And House Party (Remix) is bangin. "if I murder it from the back, i'm calling it redrum"-Meek. And that "I smell pussy" reference by Fabolous was extra appropriate. Classic reference from a classic movie.

...and Racked Up Shawty is wack, and I Get It is even wacker. That Travis Scott nigga is wack as fuck, lol. Str8 Like That sounds like a bootleg Show Out by Roscoe Dash.

"catch me in the City riding hard through the BX"
    H-Rap 180idoitforhiphop10
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    I just listened to Dreamchasers 2. And I give it a 7/10.

That Mike Tyson Intro was great. I see Meek was getting his DMX on with that intro, lol.

Favorite tracks: Lean Wit It, Flexin and Intro.

The hook on Take U Home interpolates the hook from I Wonder If I Take You Home by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, which is also interpolated by Aaliyah on I Need You Tonight by Junior M.A.F.I.A.

And House Party (Remix) is bangin. "if I murder it from the back, i'm calling it redrum"-Meek. And that "I smell pussy" reference by Fabolous was extra appropriate. Classic reference from a classic movie.

...and Racked Up Shawty is wack, and I Get It is even wacker. That Travis Scott nigga is wack as fuck, lol. Str8 Like That sounds like a bootleg Show Out by Roscoe Dash.

"catch me in the City riding hard through the BX"

hell yeah da intro was tight i love ridin down da street turnin headz wit that tyson intro...