little man behind the wheel of a Rolls Royce Phantom this weekend

cda4d653.jpg
    f24391c6.jpg

Eating Ice Cream in his Batman Outfit

2aa22384.jpg
    3ebe93d8.jpg

Going to my homeboys house

cute kid but he shoes desi the shoes lol

lil dude got on crocs man..... it's summer time what u want him in Tims?

lol, yo if it was up to me lil man would be rocking his Jordan's all the time but the Crocs are his mom's idea, she gets all worried saying his lil feet are gonna be hot

all of you guys have some real cute kids though straight up, @Ms Southern your kid be making jealous, I want my son playing football right now and he's only 2 lol, when he was younger and I could get him to sit with me instead of running around the place like a tornado I would explain whats goin on in the game, had him watching the Boston v. Miami game last night with me for a bit before he went to bed
    BK Product
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait for my lil man to arrive.....
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She never smiles. She's such a diva.
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she is a cutie man
    she is a cutie man
    Yeah, man they both got my elf ears. LOL
  • Desi_416Desi_416 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    ms.jones wrote: »
    LOL!!! I am the exact way with Elijah....I'm on the 50 running with him LOL!!! All of his teammates tell him they wish their mom acted like me LOL!!

My son used to get embarrassed but when all of his teammates started telling him how awesome I am... he now looks for me to show up and be loud lol

@blazini wow ... that's a hard one since I love everything about being a mom. I guess it's seeing how successful my son is. Also when he tells me things like " mom I wanna learn how to make your spaghetti so one day I can cook for my wife" lets me know I am doing an amazing job raising my son.

@Desi ... I started him at age 6 in tackle... which I had doubts about but there were not enough kids to do flag at the time. But he really started sports at age 4 ... basketball and soccer. I keep him active ... especially now that he's older. Just wanna keep him from even looking at the wrong path...lol

Kids playing sports at a young age is SUPER funny to watch. They are just so cute lol

yea I'm tryna find some tots or toddlers league here, I heard something about a soccer league for kids 2 and older, his teacher at daycare keeps telling me that he's amazingly coordinated for his age, I see it to cause I show him once how to swing the bat and if I toss a ball he takes a swing, more times he hits it, and he's consistent with it, same thing with a hockey stick, I sound like the bragging parent smh (and my bad for that) but he amazes me especially when I see how he plays compared to other kids. real talk I can't wait to just toss a ball back and forth and show him how to tackle and things

BK Product wrote: »

how much longer

• John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she is a cutie man

i peeped that o'l link to the past ears hahahah
    she is a cutie man

i peeped that o'l link to the past ears hahahah

haaaaaaa niggaz use to call me Spock when I was little.
    John_Blazini
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love love loooovvveee her tutu!!! Such a pretty girl, Prod!!

@blazini....I would have to say the best part of being a parent is watching them execute the lessons I teach to them. When I see my kids think, instead just reacting, I feel a deep sense of satisfaction. I lets me know that they care enough about me, and want to do what's right, and that they are listening. Witnessing them grow into a young lady and a young man is amazing, and hearing what they want out of life...makes me teary eyed just talking about them. They are awesome people <3
    MeTaLDesi_416taebooBK Product
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    qytu8x.jpg

ifvknq.jpg

She's cute yo.
    MsSoutherndnyce215
    I love love loooovvveee her tutu!!! Such a pretty girl, Prod!!

@blazini....I would have to say the best part of being a parent is watching them execute the lessons I teach to them. When I see my kids think, instead just reacting, I feel a deep sense of satisfaction. I lets me know that they care enough about me, and want to do what's right, and that they are listening. Witnessing them grow into a young lady and a young man is amazing, and hearing what they want out of life...makes me teary eyed just talking about them. They are awesome people <3

I keep tryna choose between a cosign and GOAT for this post, but it should get both
    ms.jonesBK Product
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    qytu8x.jpg

ifvknq.jpg

She's cute yo.

thanks...

@Desi, thank you! They are such cool people...

Your little boy looks like he is a handful, LOL!! He looks like the type that likes to play "Monster" LOL!!
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Hook Em Horns Posts: 19,916 Regulator
    My daughter 3rd Bday. Damn how times flies. I remember posting up here picture on here when she was born.
    471585_3381071578899_1632736781_2754955_1145167685_o.jpg

I absolutly LOVE this pic... she is beautiful Prod

I need a daughter in my life... she'd be in tu-tu's daily. lol

• DNB1DNB1 But I'm hot, and as cool as a fan Posts: 17,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting used to being a father to a daughter is a crazy experience for me......

And yes @ Ms Jones & Katt, my baby girl call them that too!!

Lmao that shit cray....all on the wooden floor clickety clacking round the house.
    edited May 2012
    Desi_416 wrote: »

how much longer

end of Sept...around the 25th
    she thinks he'll be early... im secretly hoping for the 30th... my pop's bday.
    MsSouthern
    @Desi, thank you! They are such cool people...

Your little boy looks like he is a handful, LOL!! He looks like the type that likes to play "Monster" LOL!!

He is!!! I swear they got a pic of his face next to Monster in the dictionary, his mom tells me all the time, shes like when I was pregnant you would always say he's gonna be a lil monster, shes like u wanted a tazmanian devil and you got one LOL, wouldn't trade him for anything in the universe though, he's a hyper lil man, and he thinks he's the funniest thing in the world, I know I'm a have issues when he gets older though man smh and lol is the only thing I can do
    Desi_416 wrote: »

how much longer

end of Sept...around the 25th
    she thinks he'll be early... im secretly hoping for the 30th... my pop's bday.

word, best of luck homey, a child is the biggest blessing one can receive

BK Product
    edited May 2012
    Thanks.... looking forward to it.
    [Deleted User]
    @Don , I looooove chunky babies! She's adorable :)
    taebooDon_DreadHead_Hood