God Damn Raid Redemption is the shiit

Rondre Sleaze TwinRondre Sleaze Twin Posts: 368 ✭✭
edited May 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I watched that raid redemption on tv. This is the best action movie I seen in awhile long time. That last fight at end was GOAT. Thank God for hard coded subs aand crystal clear HD rips. holla
This is a must watch.
CitySojourner

Replies

• kingofbama205kingofbama205 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me get a link?
  • Rondre Sleaze TwinRondre Sleaze Twin Posts: 368 ✭✭
    torrent or filelocker
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 54,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got to watch this
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great movie, loved it. Their filming the sequel right now.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just watched it the other day the bad dude at the end was going the fuck in on the brothers
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 45,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna get it yesterday but I heard the hardcoded subs were bad on the copy that just hit the net

Heard it had jerky framerate too
    edited June 2012
    The subs are god awful....if u try to read them it pretty much makes no sense...but fuck it I went ahead and watched it anyway movie was legit...some great fight scenes Mad Dog was that nigga...dude was a beast the last fight scene between him and the bros was amazing
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    would of saw this theatres if I found out about it sooner.heard it was good, I'll wait 4 redbox.
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The subs are god awful....if u try to read them it pretty much makes no sense...but fuck it I went ahead and watched it anyway movie was legit...some great fight scenes Mad Dog was that nigga...dude was a beast the last fight scene between him and the bros was amazing

The 2 vs 1 boss fight is quality. The cinema was going crazy when this was going on.
    DWO
  • imm0rt4limm0rt4l Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    One of the best action movies I've seen in a LONG fucking time. Mad Dog is a fucking monster.
    dontdiedontkillanyonDWO
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 55,019 Regulator
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    One of the best action movies I've seen in a LONG fucking time. Mad Dog is a fucking monster.
    yea dude surprised me, cuz a lotta the dudes in this movie were in the previous movie with the same director, and actors...

it's called merantau....

it was good, more story than action... but the raid stepped the shit up on all cylinders...very pleasant surprise...

mad dog was fucking ridiculous
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,084 Regulator
    Havent seen in it but they are making a US remake.
    DWO
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Mobile, Agile, Hostile Posts: 54,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    yea dude surprised me, cuz a lotta the dudes in this movie were in the previous movie with the same director, and actors...

it's called merantau....

it was good, more story than action... but the raid stepped the shit up on all cylinders...very pleasant surprise...

mad dog was fucking ridiculous

Ya Merentau was cool.. that kid manned the fuck up in this flick because he was on some "Daniel Son" status i was temped to cut that shit off in the first few minutes .. i think he was training with his father when i was like what the fuck is this disney shit but it wasnt bad at all.
    CainMarko wrote: »

not necessarily wacknig you.. but im wacking the idea of a us remake.. the Indonesian version is perfect as is...
    fight with "mad daog" in merantau
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,084 Regulator
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    CainMarko wrote: »

not necessarily wacknig you.. but im wacking the idea of a us remake.. the Indonesian version is perfect as is...

Lol.....is it on Netflix and yeah I went to INDB.com and it's slated to have a part two and it's in the works for a US version.
  • The Raid was a very entertaining movie. I don't know which movie I liked more, Avengers or The Raid.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yooooooooooooo soon as i saw this thread in the forum index I immediately went to my torrent spots....

720p, holla

(when did IsoHunt come back? cuz Torrentz.eu is goin soft)
    merantau is on netflix

raid is not..
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great action movie
  • Still Cool BeansStill Cool Beans Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Saw it in the theater. Shit was straight unadulterated trillness. Epic from start to finish. Can't wait for the sequel. No sign to a US remake though.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ Hollywood fiend'n to re-film this shit w/ white ppl so bad
    Mr.ForteBcotton5DWO
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Posts: 591 ✭✭✭✭
    This shit was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd say it's in my top 5 greatest action movies of all time, and i've seen ALOT of fuckin movies. I like how it started out as a gun battle type film and then seamlessly transitioned into martial arts.

Not only did this movie have great action and visceral combat, but the premise was very interesting and well done. It also had some pretty good twists, I was surprised when certain people got killed. The only thing I don't like is that the two snipers that were in the other building sniping people just disappeared with no explanation whatsoever. Still a great film though.

Quick Tip: If you download this movie be careful which version you get, the one I downloaded played good on the PS3 for the first 20 minutes but then the audio went completely out of sync which pretty much fucked everything up since this is an action movie. Oddly enough it worked fine on the computer, but something is up with playing it on the PS3 though.
  • L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some movies are protected and intentionally lose sound on ps3