Legit Reason's to why Eminem is not top 10 Material.........

1789101113»

Replies

• Exactly! How the fuck is emnem racist when he tries so hard to be accepted into black culture. I hate to say this shit, but there's a ton of racist niggas on this board....I hate racism, b.
  • TrashboatTrashboat Posts: 14,197
    What about the people who hate him because he is wack?
    That's legit. U don't like his music, u don't like it.
    Exactly! How the fuck is emnem racist when he tries so hard to be accepted into black culture. I hate to say this shit, but there's a ton of racist niggas on this board....I hate racism, b.
    eminem has done a lot more for black individuals than many on this forum has - he's helped them feed their families and get out the hood
    for the merger...

why the hell did this get merged.. this has nothing to do with eminem being goat, i just want to know if people who hate eminem for disrespecting black women (Gee757) also hate black rappers that disrespect black women
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Exactly! How the fuck is emnem racist when he tries so hard to be accepted into black culture. I hate to say this shit, but there's a ton of racist niggas on this board....I hate racism, b.

smh@ people alwayz sayin this foolish shit it dont matter if fem made a few houseniggaz & muuunkeez rich hez still a RACIST CRACKA werd 2 JIMMY BURWELL!
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    why the hell did this get merged.. this has nothing to do with eminem being goat, i just want to know if people who hate eminem for disrespecting black women (Gee757) also hate black rappers that disrespect black women

1st of feminem is WHITE so he cant diss blk people & think hez gonna make a LIVIN off of us imean that should b COMMON SENSE fem can diss his momma but not my blk mom....2nd not only did feminem make racist tapez shittin on blk women & tried 2 hide da shit but this cracka had da nerve 2 diss a BLK WOMAN(lauryn hill) ova a RUMOR of her bein racist back n 99...so FUK THAT CRACKA anybody that is blk & findz nuttin wrong wit that is a stupid muuunkee azz housenigga cuz feminem was wrong fa dissin lauryn hill when da whole time that cracka knew he had racist tapez dissin blk women...
  • ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    My answer would be because he's not good enough or in other words, I can easily name 10 better emcees.

Btw, what makes Eminem better than all of the guys before him who have inspired his rap style or rappers with similar styles?

What makes Em better than Royce?

What makes Eminem better than Pharoahe Monch?

What makes Eminem better than Canibus?

What makes Eminem better than Redman?

What makes Eminem better than Masta Ace?

... It's definitely not catalog, because those pop singles Em releases automatically stops any of his albums from being great, let alone classic. (Take any of the universal hip-hop classics and place an Em single on it. That shit would drop at least 1mic.) It's not creativity, because those dudes I named are some of the most creative emcees out there. It's not longevity, because all of those people are still releasing albums to this date. And we all know it's not lyrics, because Em ain't like that with lyrics when speaking from an all-time standpoint, so what is it?

all those rappers are just as talented MC's as Marshall....

BUT THEY CANT WRITE SONGS as well as EMINEM... theres your ANSWER@!!.... thats why the rappers you posted are underground RAPPERS..... and not ARTIST... they cant write songs................

I'm guessing you haven't heard Masta Ace, Redman or Pharoahe Monche full catalog ? All of them are excellent writers !! They are true artist. Just because you don't see videos or hear their songs doesn't mean they don't measure up. Honestly, neither of the 3 are Underground artists.
  • RodrigueZz wrote: »
    What about the people who hate him because he is wack?
    That's legit. U don't like his music, u don't like it.
    eminem has done a lot more for black individuals than many on this forum has - he's helped them feed their families and get out the hood
    for the merger...

because it is the same shit over and over so while the title was different the conversations are not...
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 8,817
    Someone should make a thread similar for Tech N9ne next
  • When people complain about his subject matter....what else do you want him to talk about? Just because you can't relate doesn't mean others can't. He didnt sell drugs so trap rap is out....wasn't out there "banging" (or claiming to be) so the super gangsta music is out.....he's not flashy so your not gonna get the balling shit from him....lol this is a real question, what do yall want dude to talk about?

I think the fact that he's been honest and told his story is terrific for rap. My problem with Eminem is that his shit is redundant. You can listen to MMLP and never have to listen to another Eminem album again. It's drug use, silly redneck angst, and him wanting to kill his mom and and Kim. Did I cover everything???
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 16,642
    Someone should make a thread similar for Tech N9ne next
    I think his only reasons for not being top 10 is that he's not really known to the mainstream/casual fans, and he hasn't dropped that classic album that is widely considered classic, i.e. blueprint, illmatic, me against the world, ready to die, death certificate, etc.
  • damn I see a whole lot of on subject posts someone seems salty the tide turned on them...

The irony of this thread is trying to invalidate a persons reasons for disliking Eminem and not considering him in the top 10 by making not being a fan a disqualifier. Feeling eminem is wack, repetative, closet racist, Screechy obnoxious voiced,culturally out of step or the litany of other reason a lot of feel he is not worthy are all legit reasons to say he is not top 10 or even top 40 hiphop material. Everyone does not have to be on the bandwagon, and for those that are not it does not make them just irrational haters because they are not...
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787
    i hope this has nothing to do with the fact that he's white...
  • TrashboatTrashboat Posts: 14,197
    GeE-757 wrote: »

smh@ people alwayz sayin this foolish shit it dont matter if fem made a few houseniggaz & muuunkeez rich hez still a RACIST CRACKA werd 2 JIMMY BURWELL!

1st of feminem is WHITE so he cant diss blk people & think hez gonna make a LIVIN off of us imean that should b COMMON SENSE fem can diss his momma but not my blk mom....2nd not only did feminem make racist tapez shittin on blk women & tried 2 hide da shit but this cracka had da nerve 2 diss a BLK WOMAN(lauryn hill) ova a RUMOR of her bein racist back n 99...so FUK THAT CRACKA anybody that is blk & findz nuttin wrong wit that is a stupid muuunkee azz housenigga cuz feminem was wrong fa dissin lauryn hill when da whole time that cracka knew he had racist tapez dissin blk women...

Black people diss other groups of people all the time and make a living off of it - comedians, rappers, etc. Why is it any less wrong when black people do it, or any more wrong when white people do it?

Wrong is wrong and if you're going to dislike someone for doing something that is wrong then be consistent with it and dislike other people who also behave that way. Do not just say you hate them for that reason to hide the fact that you only hate them for being white and being more successful.
  • ShadyWorldOrderShadyWorldOrder Posts: 710
    edited June 2012
    Eminem is Top 10 no doubt considering lyrics wordplay and etc but I wouldnt even compare him to current rappers so I wouldnt even add him to the list I think beyond any current rapper out sort of like Jay-Z and Nas ......He has fell off to a certain extent but I dont see anybody favorite rapper that wants to wake that sleeping giant plus current rappers are ass. Its funny how ppl on IC call Eminem racist but spew that same racist shit on here
  • StewStew Posts: 31,602
    edited June 2012
    Yamoley wrote: »
    We will survive >>> anything off Relapse
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Some people can relate to his subject matter and behavior better than other people.

Emenim is a Juggalo without the face-paint, weirdo music laced with homoerotica for likeminded deviants.

lamontbdc wrote: »
    how is this thread still going
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Relapse was a terrible album...Hov, Big, Pac, and Nas are the only rappers I would put over Eminem...Ice Cube maybe, but I think Eminem could out rap Cube.
    GeE-757 wrote: »

Yamoley wrote: »
    We will survive >>> anything off Relapse
    Some people can relate to his subject matter and behavior better than other people.

Emenim is a Juggalo without the face-paint, weirdo music laced with homoerotica for likeminded deviants.

SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Relapse was a terrible album...Hov, Big, Pac, and Nas are the only rappers I would put over Eminem...Ice Cube maybe, but I think Eminem could out rap Cube.

because NIGGAS are in denial.

clearly.

because HOUSE-NIGGAS are in denial.

clearly.
    jayhawks wrote: »
    Eminem has literally sold more albums in the last 10 years (80 million) than anyother musician.
    jayhawks wrote: »
    Eminem has literally sold more albums in the last 10 years (80 million) than anyother musician.

Vanilla Ice sold 10 million copies of his debut album.....

This modern-day Elvis clone with his "Puke" songs and gay-guy image is a disgrace to HipHop.

Femenim is a disgrace to white emcees like Serch, Brother Ali, Evidence & Bro Paul Wall who actually respect the culture and refuse to bring filth and perversion into it.

Thread was made in February, brought back, got outta control and I sank it 14 pages and 4 months later. Dont like it Fazeem? Make your own, Im sure you will find plenty of ppl to agree with you on your opinion with anything that has to do with Eminem. Peace nigga! lol
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 4,812

oximoron
  • Squall wrote: »
    Em is one of greatest rapper of all time. You self-black conscious NIGGERS, MAD?????????????

but eminem, he has no classics
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Black people diss other groups of people all the time and make a living off of it - comedians, rappers, etc. Why is it any less wrong when black people do it, or any more wrong when white people do it?

Wrong is wrong and if you're going to dislike someone for doing something that is wrong then be consistent with it and dislike other people who also behave that way. Do not just say you hate them for that reason to hide the fact that you only hate them for being white and being more successful.

white people created RACISM n EMERICA not blk folk & if a blk artist n white musik like country wouldve got xposed dissin white people i can promise u these crackaz wouldnt have that blk artist b da HIGHEST seller...& i dont hate all white people i been said that i like PAUL WALL cuz he knowz his position n hiphop i just dont like CRACKAZ whitez that hate blkz FEMINEM has no biznizz makin a livin off of HIPHOP after bein xposed as a KLANSMEN!
    Eminem is Top 10 no doubt considering lyrics wordplay and etc but I wouldnt even compare him to current rappers so I wouldnt even add him to the list I think beyond any current rapper out sort of like Jay-Z and Nas ......He has fell off to a certain extent but I dont see anybody favorite rapper that wants to wake that sleeping giant plus current rappers are ass. Its funny how ppl on IC call Eminem racist but spew that same racist shit on here

therr is white posterz on herr like da gggggay-unit woodface lovin lame azz cracka faggot WIGGERRAP AKA RIDDLERAP callin blkz NIGGA, NIGGER & NIGGRA everyday on herr so since da modz wont ban da crackaz like that on herr i call them CRACKAZ & type that shit freely like them!
1789101113»