Battle Rapper Tall T. killed in Cali (R.I.P)

Replies

• loch121loch121 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I saw Midwest Miles say that on twitter and thought he was talking about some battle shit not a real death.

RIP Tall T
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuckin stockton man ...... they got shit fucked the fuck up out there
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP, saw this on Facebook just now. Really was a talented guy. Sad day bro.
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    rip....did shotgun suge pop him cuz he sure look;d & sound;d like he want;d 2 n that battle??..
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    rip....did shotgun suge pop him cuz he sure look;d & sound;d like he want;d 2 n that battle??..

Naw Suge in Jersey he ain't come out here to kill nobody, it was most likely a gang-member I'm guessing it was them Esse's but ain't no tellin.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Naw Suge in Jersey he ain't come out here to kill nobody, it was most likely a gang-member I'm guessing it was them Esse's but ain't no tellin.

o i c...
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn i was just watchin him vs suge not too long ago
  • 209murdamike209murdamike Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

doesnt know nor cal qoute
    gns
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 11,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012

yea, its a equal number of blacks in Stockton. I used to live in South Stockton & them niggas and mexicans hated my out of town ass. I know for a fact if i stayed out there I woulda got killed. Stockton went to complete shit the last 2-3 years. My ex cousin got killed out there. R.I.P. Tyrone Billingsly. But some chick on my facebook knew him. Posted one of his lines about a bullet. What a coincidence. I just pray none of my blood family I have out there get killed.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn..I remember this dude from his earlier battles with Conceited..smh. He was pretty decent.

Condolences to Tall T's fam.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 11,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just asked my ex if she knew him. She said he tried to fuck but it didnt happen lol.
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that nigga Tawwwwwlllllllll!!! i liked cuh style his flow was nice " put his thoughts all on the wall...facebook " R.I.P
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Free Da Guys ZionPosts: 27,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn he was kinda wack on the battle tip but i fucked w homie...RIP
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    just asked my ex if she knew him. She said he tried to fuck but it didnt happen lol.

that bish could be lying homie...u never know.

Dude was cool with the punchlines. When he started dressing hipster I guess he didnt change his environment though, nigga went from tall t's to them hipster glasses and a kid n play haircut.....wouldve though that couldve atleast kept him safe...

R.I.P to slime though.

• c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    that nigga Tawwwwwlllllllll!!! i liked cuh style his flow was nice " put his thoughts all on the wall...facebook " R.I.P

lol

RIP

Sad to think about how many people get killed for nothing in this country. Such a messed up mentality

^^^^Lives in Modesto with the white folks quote pretending to know Stockton.
    edited June 2012

lol aint scott & laci peterson from modesto???
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Nate D.O. wrote: »

lol

RIP

Sad to think about how many people get killed for nothing in this country. Such a messed up mentality

it aint always over nothing ... dudes be out here trying to do grown man stuff and beating dudes ... not saying this was the case with Tall T. but you cant always assume it was senseless ..... even if its a child kids be out there trying to be on some grown man ish too and get treated like one .......... sad but true ;)

• c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    True, Rosemo seemed like he wanted to be a youtube gangsta so badly
    gns wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

that bish could be lying homie...u never know.

She's my ex, no need to lie about who she's fucking or fucked.

yea, that nigga drove like 2-3 hours to the Bay and knocked Laci off

Yep it's white folks like them over there, go through Stockton and it's waaaay too many Esse's for my taste, them Notaino esses is cooler than the Surano ones but neither one of em really like us Black folks.
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep it's white folks like them over there, go through Stockton and it's waaaay too many Esse's for my taste, them Notaino esses is cooler than the Surano ones but neither one of em really like us Black folks.

fuck this world man i tell ya