FBI's most violent cities so far in 2012. Rep yo hood.

Replies

• harlem hustlaharlem hustla Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭
    who cares about a murder rate, where the most drugs gettin sold at? who gettin the most money?

With 50% of the nation's half-million heroin addicts located in the five New York boroughs, creating the largest cash flow in the nation

StoneColdMikeyjsnowpro
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not surprised by that list. many of those cities were on last year's list as well
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birmingham is on the list. I cannot applaud this.
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicago, Philly Ny won't be on that list because of population.
    hueyStoneColdMikeyloch121
  • playmaker88playmaker88 He shook up the world. Posts: 61,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get got/shot anywhere

inafterignorantniggas

I hope all yall get shot in a suburban walmart at 10 am on a saturday
    StoneColdMikeyidoitforhiphop10jsnowpro
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 27,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    the common denominator is the utter lack of quality gun laws and gun control in the us

cuz despite what people may think, there are a lot of black people in canada, and we're still not racking up insane murder numbers like america is

Every single person owns a gun in my neighborhood and there is zero violent crime.
    blakfyahking
  • playmaker88playmaker88 He shook up the world. Posts: 61,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012

Will Munny wrote: »
    the common denominator is the utter lack of quality gun laws and gun control in the us

cuz despite what people may think, there are a lot of black people in canada, and we're still not racking up insane murder numbers like america is

Every single person owns a gun in my neighborhood and there is zero violent crime.

If 4 people get shot later this week.. YOUR FAULT!
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 8,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *SHOUT OUT TO STOCKON, IF i bust a nigga head, bitch im calling Johnny Cockorn "- LIL B

• hueyhuey Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    statistically, bmore has been getting better in the past decade though
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    statistically, bmore has been getting better in the past decade though

damn near every city has
    huey
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna say where Will Munny @ ?? Minnesota for the win!!
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    IMO Poverty doesn't in & of itself create crime,if it did how come this state has such low crime rates? and they are VERY poor. Lack of morals causes crime.

Not a single city in West Virginia has made it on the list of America's most dangerous cities to live. And remember that they are basing murder rates on per capita and not pure numbers. So liberals can not use the excuse that the reason no West Virginia towns made the list is because they have small populations. Camden, New Jersey for example made the list and they only have a population of 79,000 people. 79,000 definitely does not qualify as a big city, yet on a per capita basis Camden is still a very dangerous place to live.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/americas-most-dangerous-cities.html

Which is proof that poverty alone does not turn an environment into a high crime area, because if it did than West Virginia which is the heart of Appalachia would statistically on a per capita basis be just as dangerous as Detroit or New Orleans.

Worshipping thug culture contributes to crime, and we all know how popular the thug gangsta culture is in the African American community. Most people in Appalachia are not trying to be gangstas.

Can someone/anyone explain this away - I live in a city with a high population of homeless and the crime rates are very low.

• 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets face it..

there's something endemic in the black mindset in america...the ignorance and the moral that we instill in our kids...that is causing this shit ..

there are guns in plenty of majority white and latino neighbourhoods but they are still safe and low crime..

its not the guns...we raise black kids with fucked up principles..period

it has zero to do with employment/social class/etc.. there are upper middle class black neighborhoods with higher crime rates than their upper middle class white counterparts..

we're just an ignorant group of ppl..until we figure out how to fix it..denying it isnt gonna help..it just gives these kids excuses...we worship ignorance and we breed kids that live up to it...after all they can always claim its not our fault but someone else's
    blakfyahkingjsnowprodesertrain10
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    typical to see baltimore on dis list. Glad i moved away 3 years ago. still shouts to my city tho
  • God-I_Am_EtherGod-I_Am_Ether Posts: 3,409
    memphis10
    3:48AM Posts: 876
    The common denominator is money, or lack thereof. when bread get low niggas sense of morality gets lower. You don't see suburb cities or surrounding cities of that areea on it. They got cash and don't see a need for riskin jail for cake on some petty street crime shit.

Are you paying attention? People in the suburbs are still losing jobs, getting laid off, and homes are being foreclosed, yet and still they aren't shooting up each other (as often). People have this fucked theory that everyone in the burbs is rich and have endless cash flow.

FYI. You can work in fast food and still live in the burbs

FYI 2: A lot of People in the Burbs have guns.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 11,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicago, Philly Ny won't be on that list because of population.

Nope this is based on amount of murders period not by population
    edited June 2012
    lets face it..

there's something endemic in the black mindset in america...the ignorance and the moral that we instill in our kids...that is causing this shit ..

there are guns in plenty of majority white and latino neighbourhoods but they are still safe and low crime..

its not the guns...we raise black kids with fucked up principles..period

it has zero to do with employment/social class/etc.. there are upper middle class black neighborhoods with higher crime rates than their upper middle class white counterparts..

we're just an ignorant group of ppl..until we figure out how to fix it..denying it isnt gonna help..it just gives these kids excuses...we worship ignorance and we breed kids that live up to it...after all they can always claim its not our fault but someone else's

There are ignorant white ppl too.Middle America is filled w/ redneck sister fucking shotgun carrying idiots.

Black ppl are not more violent or ignorant by nature.There are factors in play that mean a lot.

Black American has a very unique backstory.We live in a place that once enslaved us and labeled us property then was kept un educated and left out of certain economic circles

Blacks should be applauded for keeping sanity and not going crazy and actually making something of themselves.

There are a lot of black ppl doing good in America too
    desertrain10
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man many white people are just obsessed with black people. They think about us so much and are so mad to see us runnin the country they go on hip hop websites and try their best to down us. and we dont care. We dont think about them. Ha Ha. Detroit and Flint are messed up because the economy is based on 1 thing. Remember when gm and chrysler went bankrupt? The rest of the cities on here have bad economic situations. But your hatin means nothing to us.
    Allah_U_Akbar
    memphis10 wrote: »
    It really just depends. there is an exception to every rule. but more often than not poverty comes before violent crime.

I can say as far as morals go...dog if my daughter ain't eatin and I couldn't buy her shit ...wifey lookin bummy and me tryin it the square way got me lookin like a fuck nigga and poor provider...fuck the law and anybody who enforce it.

imma make sum bigger happen. I can't live basic. I won't have my daughter growin up witout. and I ain't bout to have wifey out here lookin like a bum ratchet ass bird. Nope. if it mean I got a bad moral compass cuz I would rather flip my own hustle and make in half a day what would norm take half a month...fuck it judge me. I could handle that better than comin home and my daughter rockin beat up shoes and dusty ass clothes or wifey lookin like who did it and what for. fuck that shit.

SOO! you'll resort to thieving to feed your family? as opposed to finding those entities that provide for the less fortunate,e.g.,food lockers etc. that most community churches and such have within there many services - WOW! & in your little mind you make excuses for it - WOW! IMO - you're the epitome of what's wrong with so many within society & your willing to fight with and break the law & claim there was NO OTHER option - again people like you are the problem with this society - IF you had any balls you wouldn't let your family fall into that state of despair & btw real men take care of there families.

• NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought about white people this much in my life. And there are more of them. They are secret fans of us but what youve seen on here is their obsession, self anger, and jealousy.
    Allah_U_Akbar
    I never thought about white people this much in my life. And there are more of them. They are secret fans of us but what youve seen on here is their obsession, self anger, and jealousy.

Are you serious? - why in the hell would any sane person be jealous of thieves and thugs? Why would any person wanna be in a constant state of hatefulness and blaming others for there own inadequacies? BTW I'm white - could you please inform me of what I'm jealous of? FYI unlike to many/most a lot of black people, I'm thankful for what I've got. Fyi Every sense I was young teen i admired black folks style and swagger ---- hip hop has brought out most of what I hate about that disgusting culture. YEAH! that thin line between Love and Hate is so misunderstood by so many within this site.

loch121Allah_U_Akbarblackdemo
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick wrote: »

Are you serious? - why in the hell would any sane person be jealous of thieves and thugs? Why would any person wanna be in a constant state of hatefulness and blaming others for there own inadequacies? BTW I'm white - could you please inform me of what I'm jealous of? FYI unlike to many/most a lot of black people, I'm thankful for what I've got. Fyi Every sense I was young teen i admired black folks style and swagger ---- hip hop has brought out most of what I hate about that disgusting culture. YEAH! that thin line between Love and Hate is so misunderstood by so many within this site.

troll+spray.jpg

Then why are you here in the first place?Hip Hop is black culture put to music.

White ppl and America love 2 things a Bad Ass and rags to riches story.Ppl love our struggle, from a far

We also do a bunch of shit like dance, dress stylish, make great music, invent hella shit

We are the spice and flavor of America.W/out us you wouldn't have a lot of what is pop culture and "cool"

Blacks always set trends that are stolen.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 21,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    wow, this is the kind of thing that makes me so thankful i grew up in canada. those numbers are obscene, and there's no reason they should be that high

i live in detroit now, and honestly, the atmosphere is just so different when i go back home to windsor. i just feel so safe over there. i'd think nothing of walking in downtown windsor at 3 am, or leaving my doors/windows in the summer

it's quite the paradox that detroit, one of the most violent cities, is 15 mins away from a city that's had 1 murder in the last two years (with a population of 250K people, so it's not a small city)

Damn! Only 1 murder in two years? That's a good look right there.

Not that many murders so far in the T Dot but mofos are shooting up the place tho. Still got another 6 months to go. Hopefully it's not a wild summer..
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO Poverty doesn't in & of itself create crime,if it did how come this state has such low crime rates? and they are VERY poor. Lack of morals causes crime.

Not a single city in West Virginia has made it on the list of America's most dangerous cities to live. And remember that they are basing murder rates on per capita and not pure numbers. So liberals can not use the excuse that the reason no West Virginia towns made the list is because they have small populations. Camden, New Jersey for example made the list and they only have a population of 79,000 people. 79,000 definitely does not qualify as a big city, yet on a per capita basis Camden is still a very dangerous place to live.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/americas-most-dangerous-cities.html

Which is proof that poverty alone does not turn an environment into a high crime area, because if it did than West Virginia which is the heart of Appalachia would statistically on a per capita basis be just as dangerous as Detroit or New Orleans.

Worshipping thug culture contributes to crime, and we all know how popular the thug gangsta culture is in the African American community. Most people in Appalachia are not trying to be gangstas.

Can someone/anyone explain this away - I live in a city with a high population of homeless and the crime rates are very low.

LOL have you forgotten about this little thing called population density?

You put enough poor people in one location, living on top of one another and shit is bound to happen. West Virgina is Appalachia country land, people don't live as packed in next to each other as they do in Jersey.