FBI's most violent cities so far in 2012. Rep yo hood.

Replies

• heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    memphis10 wrote: »
    It really just depends. there is an exception to every rule. but more often than not poverty comes before violent crime.

I can say as far as morals go...dog if my daughter ain't eatin and I couldn't buy her shit ...wifey lookin bummy and me tryin it the square way got me lookin like a fuck nigga and poor provider...fuck the law and anybody who enforce it.

imma make sum bigger happen. I can't live basic. I won't have my daughter growin up witout. and I ain't bout to have wifey out here lookin like a bum ratchet ass bird. Nope. if it mean I got a bad moral compass cuz I would rather flip my own hustle and make in half a day what would norm take half a month...fuck it judge me. I could handle that better than comin home and my daughter rockin beat up shoes and dusty ass clothes or wifey lookin like who did it and what for. fuck that shit.

SOO! you'll resort to thieving to feed your family? as opposed to finding those entities that provide for the less fortunate,e.g.,food lockers etc. that most community churches and such have within there many services - WOW! & in your little mind you make excuses for it - WOW! IMO - you're the epitome of what's wrong with so many within society & your willing to fight with and break the law & claim there was NO OTHER option - again people like you are the problem with this society - IF you had any balls you wouldn't let your family fall into that state of despair & btw real men take care of there families.

• NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought about white people this much in my life. And there are more of them. They are secret fans of us but what youve seen on here is their obsession, self anger, and jealousy.
    Allah_U_Akbar
    I never thought about white people this much in my life. And there are more of them. They are secret fans of us but what youve seen on here is their obsession, self anger, and jealousy.

Are you serious? - why in the hell would any sane person be jealous of thieves and thugs? Why would any person wanna be in a constant state of hatefulness and blaming others for there own inadequacies? BTW I'm white - could you please inform me of what I'm jealous of? FYI unlike to many/most a lot of black people, I'm thankful for what I've got. Fyi Every sense I was young teen i admired black folks style and swagger ---- hip hop has brought out most of what I hate about that disgusting culture. YEAH! that thin line between Love and Hate is so misunderstood by so many within this site.

loch121Allah_U_Akbarblackdemo
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 14,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heyslick wrote: »

Are you serious? - why in the hell would any sane person be jealous of thieves and thugs? Why would any person wanna be in a constant state of hatefulness and blaming others for there own inadequacies? BTW I'm white - could you please inform me of what I'm jealous of? FYI unlike to many/most a lot of black people, I'm thankful for what I've got. Fyi Every sense I was young teen i admired black folks style and swagger ---- hip hop has brought out most of what I hate about that disgusting culture. YEAH! that thin line between Love and Hate is so misunderstood by so many within this site.

troll+spray.jpg
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 9,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

Then why are you here in the first place?Hip Hop is black culture put to music.

White ppl and America love 2 things a Bad Ass and rags to riches story.Ppl love our struggle, from a far

We also do a bunch of shit like dance, dress stylish, make great music, invent hella shit

We are the spice and flavor of America.W/out us you wouldn't have a lot of what is pop culture and "cool"

Blacks always set trends that are stolen.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 17,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    wow, this is the kind of thing that makes me so thankful i grew up in canada. those numbers are obscene, and there's no reason they should be that high

i live in detroit now, and honestly, the atmosphere is just so different when i go back home to windsor. i just feel so safe over there. i'd think nothing of walking in downtown windsor at 3 am, or leaving my doors/windows in the summer

it's quite the paradox that detroit, one of the most violent cities, is 15 mins away from a city that's had 1 murder in the last two years (with a population of 250K people, so it's not a small city)

Damn! Only 1 murder in two years? That's a good look right there.

Not that many murders so far in the T Dot but mofos are shooting up the place tho. Still got another 6 months to go. Hopefully it's not a wild summer..
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO Poverty doesn't in & of itself create crime,if it did how come this state has such low crime rates? and they are VERY poor. Lack of morals causes crime.

Not a single city in West Virginia has made it on the list of America's most dangerous cities to live. And remember that they are basing murder rates on per capita and not pure numbers. So liberals can not use the excuse that the reason no West Virginia towns made the list is because they have small populations. Camden, New Jersey for example made the list and they only have a population of 79,000 people. 79,000 definitely does not qualify as a big city, yet on a per capita basis Camden is still a very dangerous place to live.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/americas-most-dangerous-cities.html

Which is proof that poverty alone does not turn an environment into a high crime area, because if it did than West Virginia which is the heart of Appalachia would statistically on a per capita basis be just as dangerous as Detroit or New Orleans.

Worshipping thug culture contributes to crime, and we all know how popular the thug gangsta culture is in the African American community. Most people in Appalachia are not trying to be gangstas.

Can someone/anyone explain this away - I live in a city with a high population of homeless and the crime rates are very low.

LOL have you forgotten about this little thing called population density?

You put enough poor people in one location, living on top of one another and shit is bound to happen. West Virgina is Appalachia country land, people don't live as packed in next to each other as they do in Jersey.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,196 Regulator
    northside7 wrote: »
    wow, this is the kind of thing that makes me so thankful i grew up in canada. those numbers are obscene, and there's no reason they should be that high

i live in detroit now, and honestly, the atmosphere is just so different when i go back home to windsor. i just feel so safe over there. i'd think nothing of walking in downtown windsor at 3 am, or leaving my doors/windows in the summer

it's quite the paradox that detroit, one of the most violent cities, is 15 mins away from a city that's had 1 murder in the last two years (with a population of 250K people, so it's not a small city)

Not that many murders so far in the T Dot but mofos are shooting up the place tho. Still got another 6 months to go. Hopefully it's not a wild summer..

that shooting at the eaton centre must've freaked a lot of people out. and even tho TO is like the wildest city in canada, it's still insanely tame compared to a US city of comparable size. with a population of over 2.5 million, i think toronto only had like 24 murders last year
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610
    edited June 2012
    also canada doesnt have any truly native blacks does it..? most of the folks there are immigrant in some form or the other...whether its a couple generations deep or recent...that also plays in part in steering one's goals...

you have some sort of deep identity/connection type shit
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 17,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

that shooting at the eaton centre must've freaked a lot of people out. and even tho TO is like the wildest city in canada, it's still insanely tame compared to a US city of comparable size. with a population of over 2.5 million, i think toronto only had like 24 murders last year

It is the wildest city, no doubt about that. I'll say this about the eaton center mall shooting; it was wild but it wasn't the first murder to take place in downtown Toronto and it won't be the last.

There was a couple from Maryland in the eaton center at the time of the shooting and they were surprised that something like that happened here, as it is the norm where they are from. Like you said, this city is tame compared U.S. cities with the same population.

A whole bunch of people here (mostly white people), talking bout not going to eaton centre any more because of the shooting...fuck that. Ain't no "Sick Thugz" gang members gonna keep me from going to eaton centre.

That what it was. One member of that gang "set tripping" on two others.

also canada doesnt have any truly native blacks does it..? most of the folks there are immigrant in some form or the other...whether its a couple generations deep or recent...that also plays in part in steering one's goals...

Does either country have any true native blacks?

You either immigrated or was brought here as a slave.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 23,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    I was gonna say where Will Munny @ ?? Minnesota for the win!!

Our playgrounds stay needle free.
    HarlemThumzUp
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610

Does either country have any true native blacks?

You either immigrated or was brought here as a slave.

there's a difference between blacks that immigrate and those from slavery....blacks from immigration tend to have connection with back where ever they're from...its vital to know where you' came from...

blacks from slavery unfortunately lost that..and blacks have been in the united states since its inception so i consider them now native...
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,655
    You can get got/shot anywhere

inafterignorantniggas

I hope all yall get shot in a suburban walmart at 10 am on a saturday

Same way it can rain anywhere. But if you want rain, you goin' to Seattle or Vegas fam?
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Kai's Deaf Husband Inside Heather Hunter's pussayPosts: 2,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

I grew up in Detroit before moving to Mississippi when I was 7, plus on top of that my grandma is originally form Canada (North Buxton and Chatham -- with a few fam in Windsor and TDot) so I used to head all over the place from my fam from Detroit to Chatham/Buxton and back down to Mississippi (and travel alot when I was playing sports for Mississippi School for the Deaf) ....I can say without a doubt, there's practically nothing in Buxton (I would raise my daughter there if I could, no lie) ....Chatham's crime once in a while get crazy but nothing compare to Detroit....Mississippi is something else (alot of old bad blood) .....but when I went to college in DC for three years between '01-03, niggas thought I was crazy for being TOOO comfortable in DC...I was like I'm right back in Detroit lol...shit didn't even really scared me cause after all the crazy things you see in the D, I swear unless it's LA or Chitown a nigga won't be spooked..................

• Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 47,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    You can get got/shot anywhere
    cute, but random acts of violence cant be forecasted... you pretty much know what you are gonna get out of the weather givin the locales

inafterignorantniggas

I hope all yall get shot in a suburban walmart at 10 am on a saturday

Same way it can rain anywhere. But if you want rain, you goin' to Seattle or Vegas fam?
  • God-I_Am_EtherGod-I_Am_Ether Posts: 3,409
    SuperstarCole
    6:08PM Posts: 8,085
    Does niggas really believe crackas are jealous of them?

Hell yeah. Just look at all we've accomplished as a race. And we can dance too.
    blackjack2012
  • Young D.WashYoung D.Wash Posts: 212
    moved from the bay about a year and half ago but Stockton, CA was always a quiet town far as I knew .. now the last couple years I hear of hella crimes and murders out there know .. everyone from Oakland moving out there
    it may sound fucked up but places like Oakland Chicago Detroit Atlanta Miami DC I kno I would feel way more comfortable there then I do in Washington... it's too safe here...
  • mitzoplikmitzoplik Posts: 3
    Flint is violent because they have no police force. I own a house there and i rent it out. The home gt broken into and the police haven't came yet...that was 6 months ago. It is a total of 85 cops for a city of a 100000. The state police patrol it now.
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it may sound fucked up but places like Oakland Chicago Detroit Atlanta Miami DC I kno I would feel way more comfortable there then I do in Washington... it's too safe here...

How is a city being too safe a bad thing?
    loch121 wrote: »

White ppl and America love 2 things a Bad Ass and rags to riches story.Ppl love our struggle, from a far

We also do a bunch of shit like dance, dress stylish, make great music, invent hella shit

We are the spice and flavor of America.W/out us you wouldn't have a lot of what is pop culture and "cool"

Blacks always set trends that are stolen

YEAH! you and yours are ALL of that and a bag of chips - YEAH! that so-called trend is also destroying so many of your own people and where they live. I can't believe the amount of times I've heard people like you claim that if it weren't black people,America wouldn't be as successful - WELL you hold on to that theory and I'll stick with mine. IMO whenever all you can talk about it is how great you black people are - then you'll never see the handwriting on the wall. IMO hip hop culture is one of the most UNGRATEFUL & HATEFUL entities this country has ever had the misfortune of birthing. BTW what have your people invented recently that helped society? do you actually think your people are the only people who can entertain people/others? LMAO - dress stylishly - IE sagging pants - WOW that be so cool, huh??

idoitforhiphop10G.Avantblackdemo
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Both my cities are on there, Baltimore and Atlanta, smh...

How is a city being too safe a bad thing?

im not saying it is... im saying being around bullshyt all yo life u get use 2 it... so being in washington now and seeing real fake thugs... and not smelling gun powder when u go out side... its nice but i feel out of place...
  • G.AvantG.Avant THIS NIGGA FYE!!! AKA THE FYE NEGRO A lil spot between hell n heavenPosts: 3,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »

Blacks always set trends that are stolen

YEAH! you and yours are ALL of that and a bag of chips - YEAH! that so-called trend is also destroying so many of your own people and where they live. I can't believe the amount of times I've heard people like you claim that if it weren't black people,America wouldn't be as successful - WELL you hold on to that theory and I'll stick with mine. IMO whenever all you can talk about it is how great you black people are - then you'll never see the handwriting on the wall. IMO hip hop culture is one of the most UNGRATEFUL & HATEFUL entities this country has ever had the misfortune of birthing. BTW what have your people invented recently that helped society? do you actually think your people are the only people who can entertain people/others? LMAO - dress stylishly - IE sagging pants - WOW that be so cool, huh??
    The bold is one of the most ignorant and absurd statements that I've ever heard in my life, and yet you continue to come here and support this "hateful" entity on a daily basis.