rooster in my rari....another nail in hip-hops coffin?

Replies

• -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    edited June 2012
    rather another nail in waka's coffin, that nigga wont make it till album number 3 if he keeps releasin duds
    runningwolf1980Wild Self
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    this song got classic written all over it...
    SleepwalkingInJapanpurpngoldThe Recipe
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^u trollin bruh
    SawedOff-N-SkiMaskYamoleySenseigenocidecutterrunningwolf1980purpngold
  • Gucci Scott KingGucci Scott King Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still pissed that "Fanta Leaf" wasn't on the album
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    67p4wmg3a6.jpg

Fuck dat nigga, yo. For real.
    OGClarenceBoddickergenocidecutter
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 6,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hiphops biggest problem is is called hiphop heads , nothing is wrong with this songs , its just a fucking song nothing more . if you dont like dont listen .
    SleepwalkingInJapan
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo....for those that dont like this shyt, what was you expecting? this shyt sounds like every other song that we've heard from this cat.......was this shyt threadworthy? lol
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah it's a good song (weird hook), but the climate is changing tho.

Y'all quit actin and stop playin like y'all don't fuck wit Flocka

Yeah, you right. The rap climate is changing. For the better. More Joey Bada$$es, J Coles, Krits, and Schoolboy Qs. Waka is really having his last hurrah before the rap game enters another golden age. The blaring 808s and simple hooks is gradually wearing itself thin.
    808s ain't dyin, fuck is u talkin about, smh
    Repetitive hooks probably arent going anywhere either, that's what makes Pop records.

I really can't see how people put so much hate out there. Niggaz must be workin for CTE

Have you ever bee to a non-hood club recently? They don't even play trap records like back in 06-09 in the same rate. They on the Euro shit with the Kanye and that Rihanna and that Katy Perry shit. And clubs with majority black folk in it. Trap rap is the last based music that is from the streets and even that is dying. Jeezy's last album was quiet reaching gold, Gucci Mane was MIA for a good minute, Yo Gotti flopped, TI is ?, and now Waka is catching bricks. Shit aint the same no more. 808s ain't poppin in the clubs like that no more.
    runningwolf1980purpngold
    I take it you JUST started going to clubs this year. Trap Musik doesn't flop, u Euros don't seem to get that

LOL @ you calling me white. You really think that niggas are gonna recite the hook to this song and not look dumb? Talking about a male chicken in a subliminal homosexual context and you call this track popping? I said it before, but this is some good ass Boondocks shit.

runningwolf1980
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so he gets chicken head from a male.......And the Rooster looked Masculine in the video. Waka is into Bestiality?

shocked.gif
    runningwolf1980Wild Self
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not no...HELL NO.
    runningwolf1980
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 10,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Project Pat's Chicken Head>>>>This wack shit
    runningwolf1980purpngold
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    so he gets chicken head from a male.......And the Rooster looked Masculine in the video. Waka is into Bestiality?

shocked.gif

homosexual bestiality, to be exact
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listend to this whole album last night..and it's pretty good. Flocka has gotten better.
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Not hurting Hip-Hop at all...

Why? Because the crybabies who constantly complain about Hip-Hop dying are the same ones who claim they don't listen to the radio or watch BET/MTV. And that's where this will be played. And there is not one Hip-Hop website I can think of that would MAKE you listen to something that is so called 'killing' Hip-Hop. That's means that everything you listen to is being played at free will. Waka Flocka been in the game 2-3 years now. Ya'll know the nigga is wack so why keep pressing play on his shit and then crying about how it's killing Hip-Hop

I basically skimmed through this post.. but blah blah blah

Because its creating a lane for more talentless, Gimmicky, rappers and its saturating the mainstream thats all.
    There weren't talentless, gimmicky rappers in the 80's and 90's?

People must've forgot that Silkk had two consecutive platinum albums in the 90's. Hammer and Vanilla Ice went Diamond.

they aint even tryna hear you tho...
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listend to this whole album last night..and it's pretty good. Flocka has gotten better.

the whole album word for word? bro go to the hospital now!
  • Gucci Scott KingGucci Scott King Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flockaveli>>>
    purpngold
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    SOOOOO yall all got on here 2 hate on a nigga thats making more money than yall&feeding his family the best way he can? well damn
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF!!.....This is Foghorn Legghorn rap.

Whats even more phucked up is that strip clubs across the country gonna' play this record to death.
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    SOOOOO yall all got on here 2 hate on a nigga thats making more money than yall&feeding his family the best way he can? well damn

how come it cant just be he fucking sucks? why the hell theres allways somebody to say "why yall hatin a nigga that makes more money than you" you have no idea what kind of money we make
    Wild Self

how come it cant just be he fucking sucks? why the hell theres allways somebody to say "why yall hatin a nigga that makes more money than you" you have no idea what kind of money we make

that kind of thinking kicked off the one hit wonder era of 03-09. Garbage music ran the land back then.
    runningwolf1980
  • Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839

i say this because everyone already knows he sucks thats why i didnt watch the video anything with a dumbass title like that you know its gonna be wack so why even watch it thats just beating a dead horse i listen 2 wakas good songs not his b.s songs with stupid titles like this
    runningwolf1980