edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge

Replies

• kzzlkzzl Posts: 4,306
    edited April 2010
  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702
    edited April 2010
  • ThaChozenWunThaChozenWun Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Innocents are part of war, I feel sorry for them but war is a part of life, innocent people die all the time its nothing new that anyone should be shocked about.
  • ChikeChike Posts: 2,702
    edited April 2010
    Innocents are part of war, I feel sorry for them but war is a part of life, innocent people die all the time its nothing new that anyone should be shocked about.

The dialog alone is enough to make me fucking puke. I can't wait til these devils are dealt with. This war is bullshit to begin with. And war is only a part of life when people make it a part of life... mainly greedy fucks who aren't satisfied withthe massive wealth they already have.
    edited April 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    The dialog alone is enough to make me fucking puke. I can't wait til these devils are dealt with. This war is bullshit to begin with. And war is only a part of life when people make it a part of life... mainly greedy fucks who aren't satisfied withthe massive wealth they already have.

I agree with you on everything, but this will probably turn into a big white/america hate thread, I was just saying it happens, everyone of every race goes to war, every race in war kills innocents, and that anybody who is shocked at this shouldnt be because its nothing new. IMO the people who killed them should be on trial for it, and in the end killed themselves. IMO if not everyone is clearly with a weapon, or your not being fired upon (which i didnt see happen even though dude was saying the rpg guy was firin smh) then you should either move out or call in scouts to check closer and be sure. Again I agree with you its disgusting and these people should be killed for what they did, but its not a white or american thing like some will come in saying, it happens all the time, its a shame no justice will be served and no punishments handed out.

And your right this war was BS, I even think the Afghan war is BS, We should have minded our business in the first place in the late 80s and early 90s and Bin Laden wouldnt of done it. I believe it was a false flag operation anyway to give us something as a scapegoat to go to war for the oil and control.
  • bornnraisedoffCMRbornnraisedoffCMR Posts: 1,073
    edited April 2010
    I was just coming to post this.

What's the big deal? We're just spreading democracy :)
    edited April 2010
    I was just coming to post this.

What's the big deal? We're just spreading democracy :)

Christianity also, The Bush's want the whole world to be fake democratic Chrisitians. He invaded Islamic countries to try and take them over, I remember reading something in yahoo news about claims that flyers were dropped in Afghanistan saying Jesus saves on them smh.
    edited April 2010
    Christianity also, The Bush's want the whole world to be fake democratic Chrisitians. He invaded Islamic countries to try and take them over, I remember reading something in yahoo news about claims that flyers were dropped in Afghanistan saying Jesus saves on them smh.

Shit aint got nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with power. And Obama's poppin off innocents too, killed more fuckers with drones than Bush did.

The American Empire at work.
    edited April 2010
    Shit aint got nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with power. And Obama's poppin off innocents too, killed more fuckers with drones than Bush did.

The American Empire at work.
    Forget the Christian shit then

So Americas the only one who kills innocents in war?
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 6,539
    edited April 2010

Harsh but true. There's solid evidence that humans have been fighting each other for at least 12,000 years.....
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Posts: 40,847
    edited April 2010
    Damn that was pretty crazy..

Those cowboys were so trigger happy and eager... basically begging to shoot.

and to the cat that said it happens it war.. being from the US.. you say that.. but if the shoe was on the other foot.. it would nto be so.. we are spoiled.. ppl in other countries live life on the edge everyday.. so i guess i can see why you said it.... Collateral damage happens.. but that phrase is jsut disrepsecting and disreguard for human life... this is not call of duty its real life.
    edited April 2010
    Damn that was pretty crazy..

Those cowboys were so trigger happy and eager... basically begging to shoot.

and to the cat that said it happens it war.. being from the US.. you say that.. but if the shoe was on the other foot.. it would nto be so.. we are spoiled.. ppl in other countries live life on the edge everyday.. so i guess i can see why you said it.... Collateral damage happens.. but that phrase is jsut disrepsecting and disreguard for human life... this is not call of duty its real life.

If someone went to war with us and came over killing innocents I'd say the same thing it happens, there is nothing that can stop it, no race has never killed an innocent, no country, no religion, no person, everything involved with violence has killed innocents. Why would I change my view if the shoe was on the other foot? I know people live life on the edge in other countries, they have to, that is why the idea of this country is great, dont get it twisted America is from great but its better than any other nation, and the idea of America ensures that we should be able to live peacefully. War and innocent killing is going to happen regardless, im glad it hasnt happened here, but either way its not suprising to me, if someone did invade my country I wouldnt worry about the innocent stuff, id still be with oh well not suprising it happens stance, but rather than sob about it and cry about it id grab somethin and go to war for my nation.

How is disrespectful btw its truth, people cant handle truth or somethin? Theyre dead at the hands of bs, but it happens you dont grieve for the people killed everyday that are innocent why should these people be any different.
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 4,306
    edited April 2010

i read another article last year that involved military weapons and religious propaganda. i'll post it as well, i'm not sure if it's been done already.

as far as the video goes i thought it would worth seeing what collateral damage actually looks like from the US perspective. unfortunately, this video is the PG version of it.
    edited April 2010
    Forget the Christian shit then

So Americas the only one who kills innocents in war?

No, but why are we always at war with somebody? What is the purpose of this?
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 2,925
    edited April 2010
    Yeah just peeped it... thats crazy.... but I guess its a necessary type of mentality to have when one of your job duties is to be a "legal" murderer.
  • janklowjanklow Posts: 5,036
    edited April 2010
    this video = unfortunate event(s) but also being overstated
    ...we should have minded our business in the first place in the late 80s and early 90s and Bin Laden wouldnt of done it. I believe it was a false flag operation anyway to give us something as a scapegoat to go to war for the oil and control.
    so we should have minded our business and it wouldn't have happened AND it didn't actually happen that way? come on, at least pick the conspiracy you want to run with.
    edited April 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    this video = unfortunate event(s) but also being overstated

so we should have minded our business and it wouldn't have happened AND it didn't actually happen that way? come on, at least pick the conspiracy you want to run with.

Speaking as to what is the accepted thinking, Bin Laden has done it, if this is true then maybe we should have stayed out of his own business. And then there is what I think happened. Your a smart man but cant tell the difference really?
  • janklowjanklow Posts: 5,036
    edited April 2010
    Speaking as to what is the accepted thinking, Bin Laden has done it, if this is true then maybe we should have stayed out of his own business. And then there is what I think happened. Your a smart man but cant tell the difference really?
    well, honestly i want you to run with one to defend (which you have). if i argue this wasn't an issue of us staying out of Bin Laden's business because he's a Saudi who HIMSELF wants to be mixed up in other people's business and then you say "whatever, he didn't do it anyway," it would be frustrating.
    edited April 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    well, honestly i want you to run with one to defend (which you have). if i argue this wasn't an issue of us staying out of Bin Laden's business because he's a Saudi who HIMSELF wants to be mixed up in other people's business and then you say "whatever, he didn't do it anyway," it would be frustrating.

Lol aight, but yea if I did think he acually did it I would have presented a strong argument and we could have chopped it up but I dont.
    edited April 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Harsh but true. There's solid evidence that humans have been fighting each other for at least 12,000 years.....

True, but the shit we fight for is fucking ridiculous.