Article:Rap’s infatuation with white girls is hurtful to black female fans...

Replies

• moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503
    We've been brainwashed ever since the European told us we just property. After 400 years of that, it will take at least just as long to undo all that brainwashing, and the negative images our children are constantly bombarded with don't help. Yes parents should shoulder some of the blame, but so is the oppressive system in which we live.
    Mr.ForteBawse D.Lox
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this article is terrible
    Bawse D.Loxsoul rattlerCashmoneyDux
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MrForte Actually the first wigs and weaves were worn by white males in Europe and they were curly.

And weave is not created from white ppl hair because its too stringy, oily, thin. Weave comes from Indian women. So are they brain washed in wanting to be Indian?

Most black girls get a perm at a young age because its convient to our mothers to manage straight hair then our naturally kinky/Curly thick roots. When it comes to weave yes some chicks is "Brainwashed" but its more about convience.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're black with a complaining white girl ya penis game has to the wackest of all time.
  • So they're jealous of white girls? Black women...... is there another other more self-loathing creature?
    I remember when they used to be PROUD people, now they so clingy like they can't live without a black man. Damn, date a white guy, or stop listening to hiphop. Stop convincing yourself that you MUST be a stereotype.
    stringer bell
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MrForte Actually the first wigs and weaves were worn by white males in Europe and they were curly.

And weave is not created from white ppl hair because its too stringy, oily, thin. Weave comes from Indian women. So are they brain washed in wanting to be Indian?

Most black girls get a perm at a young age because its convient to our mothers to manage straight hair then our naturally kinky/Curly thick roots. When it comes to weave yes some chicks is "Brainwashed" but its more about convience.

I'm not about to debate with you ma because you cant win an argument with a black woman lol it will go on forever. Your right and I'm wrong lol Its sad that y'all don't know how full of shit y'all are.
    Mood Indigo
    @MrForte

I whole heartedly agree and I understood your analogy. But Black Folks (in general) are the same way. We're survivors of oppression.

I wish Black girls would stop kidding themselves becuz everybody knows its true. Y'all can only defend yourselves so much on this. You'd figure 20/30 years after the crack era jumped off we'd be better than this. Most of the time we do it to ourselves and nobody else to blame.

Now watch y'all take this information and agree or disagree and be nonchalant about it. In which would prove my point.

True story brah black people as a whole are brainwashed but I truly believe these sistas got it the worse.
  • nycest_1nycest_1 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MrForte because we wear weave we lost? Sorry to break the news but majority of white Women wear weave also so that's a dumb arguement.

its not a loss but it is admitting what you have naturally isn't beautiful
    black women in nyc that i see spend most of their time trying to look hispanic
    its circular logic really
    try to look like what someone told you is beautiful and then get upset when people just go for what you were trying to look like in the first place
    Mr.Forte
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    When I say lil black boys I don't mean just teenagers a lil black boy can be 30 years old all depends where ya mental is at.

And everyone inside OUR culture is to blame the finger don't go to one person because the root of this is way deeper than the surface.

But as a black women it is kinda fucked up that we get told that all of our natural God Given features are beautiful ( full lips, nice hips, big butts) but we as a race is not.

lol you need to stop listening to the opinions of a few ... black woman are beautiful just like white, spanish, irish ect woman are beautiful ....... ;)
    idoitforhiphop10
    edited June 2012
    blackrain wrote: »
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    @MrForte because we wear weave we lost? Sorry to break the news but majority of white Women wear weave also so that's a dumb arguement.

White woman wear an extention of their own hair lol you don't see them extending their hair with the texture of a black woman's do you lol because it would look very unnatural and stupid. Black woman on the other hand do the opposite they wear the texture of a white woman's hair because they have been brainwashed to hate themselves.

indian hair not white women hair...

hey i used to think it was white folks hair too but yeah shes right indian hair ... def go watch that Chris Rock GOOD HAIR Documentary .... if you dont know about black woman and hair ... that doc will shock the shit out of you from how much it cost to where it comes from etc ..... big business ;)
    LOL females especially black females need to get thier head out there ass and stop being so stuck up and bottled up ... not all but some ... great example of one that needs the shit slapped out of her so she can see reality lol

• Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    CirocObama wrote: »
    So fellas lemme ask y'all something though..

Even though there's obviously more male rappers than female one's..when's the last time you heard any uplifting song from a black woman about black men? Not many if any. Now compare that to black men songs about black women? At least alot more.

It's just that feminist agenda and like @blackrain said most of those lines are about cocaine and she even points that out so why is she bringing up those examples?

damn the last legitimate one I can think of that got play was in the 90's from Salt n Peppa...

Turfaholic
  • moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503
    When there are no fathers in these homes, how is a kid supposed to know what a loving relationship is supposed to be like, black or white. How is supposed to how a man acts. Just because you're over 18 by no means makes you a man except, legally and that's all they need to hang a young brother. Bring back the days of fathers whooping the shit outta these kids and disciplining them, as I do mine. It's like my mother always said, when psychology fails, strapology works.
    nawledge_godidoitforhiphop10dnyce215
    CirocObama wrote: »
    So fellas lemme ask y'all something though..

Even though there's obviously more male rappers than female one's..when's the last time you heard any uplifting song from a black woman about black men? Not many if any. Now compare that to black men songs about black women? At least alot more.

It's just that feminist agenda and like @blackrain said most of those lines are about cocaine and she even points that out so why is she bringing up those examples?

its so many scorned woman out there thats its not even funny so i dont expect to hear alot of woman praising us in song form especially black men i couldnt even knock that ...

but as far as men doing positive music for woman ... there are artist out there that respect woman and show it lyrically ... Stalley to name an new artist is one of them .... his last mixtape had a alot of gentleman lyrics in there like Home To You .... and a few others just cant think of them right now ....

but @ the end of the day even guys like Stalley wanna have fun with females @least till they get older ... thats the problem with alot of chicks expecting a 21 yo male to settle and have kids .... have fun ... think about that when you @least hit 30 .... you'lll have a better chance lol ;)
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    I have never heard a female MC uplifting the black man.Like a full song.These bitches want it all.
    CashmoneyDux
    antarticp wrote: »

White woman wear an extention of their own hair lol you don't see them extending their hair with the texture of a black woman's do you lol because it would look very unnatural and stupid. Black woman on the other hand do the opposite they wear the texture of a white woman's hair because they have been brainwashed to hate themselves.

hey i used to think it was white folks hair too but yeah shes right indian hair ... def go watch that Chris Rock GOOD HAIR Documentary .... if you dont know about black woman and hair ... that doc will shock the shit out of you from how much it cost to where it comes from etc ..... big business ;)

I know all about that brah Indian woman cut their hair off to be sold. But don't get it twisted its not just Indian hair that these sistas are putting on their head. Alot of them put cheap synthetic barbie doll hair on their head aswell lol I saw one chick the other day look like she had a dead raccoon on her head lol. Darker sistas got it the worse though some of them look like tranny's.
    Mood Indigo
    antarticp wrote: »

I know all about that brah Indian woman cut their hair off to be sold. But don't get it twisted its not just Indian hair that these sistas are putting on their head. Alot of them put cheap synthetic barbie doll hair on their head aswell lol I saw one chick the other day look like she had a dead raccoon on her head lol. Darker sistas got it the worse though some of them look like tranny's.

ha ha def im def not doubting there are cheaper forms lol its probably some walking around with cat hair LOL jk LOL ;) but yeah def ;)

• Craig RobinsonCraig Robinson Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Her examples really undermined the agenda of the article
    soul rattlerCashmoneyDuxThe Recipe
  • Gucci Scott KingGucci Scott King Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gucci Scott KingGucci Scott King Posts: 878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why only go after the white girls? latinas get praised in videos too.
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    most of those examples, are about coke.

money talks... in the black community 80% of the supporters are women.
    women pack the shows, women buy their albums.

if black women feel disrespected, then stop supporting. it's as simple as that. if niggaz disrespect u and u support them, do u think they're gonna stop?

Mr.ForteAlready Home_17idoitforhiphop10
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    Idk about the whole white girl thing but Black women isn't respected in our Culture not just the music. But these lil black boys have a fucked up perception of black women and will put any and all races above us in a heartbeat.

True and thanks @Mr Forte for providing the proof:
    Alot of black woman are lost and hate themselves. Just look at the fake shit they have on their head lol they wish they were white woman because they try to emulate them. Black woman are brainwashed

Mr.Fortedesertrain10
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    I have never heard a female MC uplifting the black man.Like a full song.These bitches want it all.

• RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Mixed girl>>>

I respect a dark girl, jus won't date em

And most of those examples were about coke

fuckin terrible