The Official Maybach Music Group "Self Made Vol 2" thread (Release Date 6/26/12)

Replies

• H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012

GeE-757 wrote: »
    ^ selfmade wooah!

• blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if this doesn't due at least wale !st week # its a flop
  • AggyAFAggyAF Posts: 24,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pill is funny af
    Stalley the truth
    edited July 2012
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    blackbloc wrote: »

u r a white ggggay-unit lovin canadian clown gtfoh talkin about sellz cant nun of u ggggay-unit lovin clownz talk about sellz no mo MMG put a stop 2 that muuunkee shit..lol
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

New Vid

good drop that video provez these clownz on herr n da reason tryna act like ross dont b spittin is CLOWNZ...MMG IS CRUSHIN DA BULLIEZ/MUUUNKEEZ!
    buttuh_b
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    couldn't even bring myself to illegally download this shit ....so i listened to the previews on itunes ....... and pretty much like i expected ...the shit is wack ... a couple of solid tracks but overall the album is pretty lack luster ...niggas let kendrick come thru and body the whole cru ... hopefully the solo projects will be dope
    edited July 2012

Here's that new Stalley:

2qvrspi.jpg

Go cop that Self Made Vol 2 rip off the plastic, put it in the deck, roll your windows down and drive into the future.

....it's lush, melodic, hypnotic Soulfull HipHop music that you will love.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well another letdown....*Goes to Rick Ross thread and waits for a leak*
  • overall this a good album. i feel like it serves its purpose without overexposing the artist signed to MMG. im ready for the solo projects now. Say wht u want, but Rawse put himself and his team in a winning position.
    H-Rap 180
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    Here's that new Stalley:

2qvrspi.jpg

Go cop that Self Made Vol 2 rip off the plastic, put it in the deck, roll your windows down and drive into the future.

....it's lush, melodic, hypnotic Soulfull HipHop music that you will love.

good trak & video stalley b spittin & selfmade 2 is that ride & blow a fat 1 2 musik
    overall this a good album. i feel like it serves its purpose without overexposing the artist signed to MMG. im ready for the solo projects now. Say wht u want, but Rawse put himself and his team in a winning position.

c/s

buttuh_b
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As i said before Vol.1 >>>>Vol.2 not saying vol.2 is wack by any means just not as good as vol.1
    ROZAYTABERNACLE
    edited July 2012

On my Self Made Mix CD I'm pretty sure I added Tatts on my Arm, Pop That & So Sophisticated, and a few others I forget, I added Albert Pujos to my brothers mix because he likes Wale.

If you want to go straight HipHop just take off MIA & Lets talk and add Cartoons and Cereal or throw some Gunplay /Torch/Breed on their to make it an official MMG mix.

Should have been on the album.
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,581 Regulator
    edited June 2012

http://allhiphop.com/2012/06/29/ahh-stray-news-mmgs-self-made-vol-2-first-week-projections-think-like-a-man-sequel-gets-greenlit-r-kelly-rushed-back-to-chicago-for-complications/

They lookin to do 85k.... iuno I think that's pretty good considering they gave the album away for free the week before *shrugs*

• Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion. wrote: »

http://allhiphop.com/2012/06/29/ahh-stray-news-mmgs-self-made-vol-2-first-week-projections-think-like-a-man-sequel-gets-greenlit-r-kelly-rushed-back-to-chicago-for-complications/

They lookin to do 85k.... iuno I think that's pretty good considering they gave the album away for free the week before *shrugs*

wait i could have sworn when vol.1 tanked its was because it was a mixtape turned album. thats why it didnt do well so now its because they gave it away for free. When we gonna call a spade a spade. There is so many excuse when a album drops its funny.

Well he is a underground/new artist, its a mixtape turned album, they only shipped 100k. This goes for ANY ARTIST
    Sion
    edited July 2012

I don't know if y'all got a chance to see this one it was just uploaded.

This is the CD for the Summer most def better than the first one, more well rounded more melody less crunk.
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,581 Regulator

wait i could have sworn when vol.1 tanked its was because it was a mixtape turned album. thats why it didnt do well so now its because they gave it away for free. When we gonna call a spade a spade. There is so many excuse when a album drops its funny.

Well he is a underground/new artist, its a mixtape turned album, they only shipped 100k. This goes for ANY ARTIST

True but that album will prolly go on to do 300-400k in total after like 2 years or something (maybe even gold). So that's not that bad considering it's not like any of em on there are big sellers. Music on there was actually nice too *shrugs*.
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HUH! All my homies quiet but we burnin loud. Mackaveli to the max never turn it down.
    edited July 2012
    HUH! All my homies quiet but we burnin loud. Mackaveli to the max never turn it down.

dzxmht.jpg

We burnt these bitches to a crisp, now we can do promo.

Let's get it!
  • AggyAFAggyAF Posts: 24,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Virginia Beach they bumpin Meek down here too
  • It's some groupies in this thread
    edited July 2012
    It's some groupies in this thread

It's some Canadian bitches too, with piss on they breathe. Fake ass wannabee's.

You homo-robots from Aftermath are confused.

Self Made Vol 2 didn't tank.

I have to school the alias Blog-geeks at least once a week:

(1.)LIL WAYNE - The Carter IV : 2,038,581
    DRAKE - Take Care : 1,524,809
    JAY-Z & KANYE WEST - Watch The Throne : 1,364,032

BAD MEETS EVIL - Hell: The Sequel EP : 705,391
    WIZ KHALIFA - Rolling Papers : 691,532
    J. COLE - Cole World: The Sideline Story : 569,202
    LUPE FIASCO - Lasers : 502,168

YOUNG JEEZY - TM 103: Hustlerz Ambition : 493,189
    WALE - Ambition : 383,958
    (10.)PITBULL - Planet Pit : 361,649
    BEASTIE BOYS - Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 2 : 342,997
    BIG SEAN - Finally Famous : 320,915
    MAC MILLER - Blue Slide Park : 294,983
    GAME - The R.E.D. Album : 244,505
    LONELY ISLAND - Turtleneck & Chain : 224,338
    MAYBACH MUSIC GROUP - Self Made Vol. 1 : 211,907
    TECH N9NE - All 6's & 7's : 184,158
    TYLER, THE CREATOR - Goblin : 176,589
    DJ KHALED - We The Best Forever : 155,457
    (20.) CHILDISH GAMBINO - Camp : 133,162

If you drop an album that ranks #16 at the end of 2011 out of hundreds of albums released the average blog-geek will tell you it flopped but the thing about anonymous Blog-geeks is that they don't know shit about HipHop in regards to sales, scans, spins or any other industry-insider related topic so you constantly have to correct them and school them.

Backstage B.E.T. Awards http://t.co/3ZypWsuD

Tune in to the B.E.T awards tonight to see if Wale can get him a trophy!
  • H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Didn't know we had a county in Miami,called Canada?
    By the way,did you faggot ass kiss Lebron thru the tv screen that night?

BostonDro
  • AcesBeatzAcesBeatz Posts: 10
    Check out the Red Planet Mixtape datpiff.com/profile/acesbeatz THIS IS HIPHOP. Tracklist includes Fly Away, The Greatest, Blessed, Growing Pain, Ghetto Boogie, Angels To Guide Us and many more. datpiff.com/Red-Planet-Red-Planet-mixtape.328811.html
    edited July 2012

Didn't know we had a county in Miami,called Canada?
    By the way,did you faggot ass kiss Lebron thru the tv screen that night?

You ain't from Miami, and you know it, you are an alias.

Everybody knows Gee is from V.A because he stay posting pics of landmarks in Virginia, and newspaper articles from V.A., he knows all the intimate particulars of his city that an outsider or somebody that's never been to Hampton HBCU wouldn't know.

Internet forums are pretty-much dead now, we live in a Twitter/Instagram world were identity is coveted and anonymity is suspect.

I have seen enough so-called "exposures" to know what's behind these profiles so I never take the majority of you seriously unless of course your intellect and behavior commands respect. Sadly the Shady/G-Unit aliases have so many aliases that they are almost undetectable but they all share certain specific behaviors that result in them being exposed.
    BostonDro