What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 50-Cent "Five: Murder by the Numbers" album thread (release date 07/03/12)

1131415161719»

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man 50 has nothin more to offer the rap game. His last 2-3 releases have been ass. 5 is no difference. 2 tracks were okay (roll that shit & my crown) but the rest is booty.

I guess you have to be a diehard 50 Cent fan to like this.

@SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 fans like 50's music

wtf is goin on

i dont get it
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    I was really pullin for 50 on this one but it was boring as hell to me, only a couple of decent tracks..Schoolboy's verse was the best thing about this tape..
    jono wrote: »
    Man 50 has nothin more to offer the rap game. His last 2-3 releases have been ass. 5 is no difference. 2 tracks were okay (roll that shit & my crown) but the rest is booty.

Every time you see a white-skinned Avi it's a 50 groupie, Black folks won:

white skinned peckawood cracka rednecks losin in this thread

bow down and pray to white Jesus 3 times daily in the name of Fiddy

worship his muscles

kneel to his slave masters Jimmy & Marshall

fair complected heathens convert now or face the rays of the sun and the wrath of Mother Nature.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

CashmoneyDuxBostonDroA.J. Trillzynski
  • El PayasoEl Payaso Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Mr. Cent,
    More Hayes, less Kidd Kidd.
    Although Kidd Kidd did alright on the song he was featured on this tape.
    Off&OnSion
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive officially got an internet stan
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eff kid kid get banks everyone else is Ty murder and black child
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hayes is nice. ever since he signed with Aftermath ive been waiting on shit from him. its cool that 50 is putting him on.
    trust no one, just my sig
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea who Kidd Kidd is but he's garbage...if him and that other cat is the future of G-Unit then 50 is really thu.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude can't even do memphis bleek mixtape numbers on datpiff.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    cause 90% of the people that d/ld it did it off thisis50 or facebook

50 haters the dumbest
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    kacee139
    not to mention the mixtape only been out 3 days wtf

lol @ me for entertaining the anti-stans

i lost
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Implying the same couldn't be said about other mixtapes that still shitted on murder by the numbers...by the numbers.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    datpiff caters to mongoloids, followers, sheep, and MMG, Gucci, and FLocka fans so its only natural

i understand
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    infamous114
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    I was really pullin for 50 on this one but it was boring as hell to me, only a couple of decent tracks..Schoolboy's verse was the best thing about this tape..
    jono wrote: »

Every time you see a white-skinned Avi it's a 50 groupie, Black folks won:

white skinned peckawood cracka rednecks losin in this thread

bow down and pray to white Jesus 3 times daily in the name of Fiddy

worship his muscles

kneel to his slave masters Jimmy & Marshall

fair complected heathens convert now or face the rays of the sun and the wrath of Mother Nature.

hey H-Rap remember that kid who was like the King of 50 IC Stans back in 05/06, always breathlessly quoting soundscan numbers to "prove" 50's superiority, then one day he commits e-suicide by posting a pic of himself wigger'd out with mad shirtless posters of 50 on his bedroom, then backtracked n tried to deny he was even white aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha ill community memories

oh and this tape sound like every other CD Fiddy has released in the past 5 years: a couple of good-but-not-great beats and 50 spitting really really boring gangsta lines. I swear, I've never seen someone make shooting people in the head sound so humdrum and uninteresting. Sincerely Yours Southside was the last jawn I could listen to and even that was mostly cuz they let the classic songs ride.
    internet-reality.gif
    5th Letter
    unlike The Lost Tapes, 5 wasnt even promoted as being on datpiff by 50 or ThisIs50. anyway, G-Unit stay winning
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucks wit this...

andre_1024
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ no Banks tho...

I thought that not talking to each other was a joke....
    50 needed to be on that SBQ feature more. id rather have had 2 50 verses.
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His lyrics were average as hell on Money and Definition of Sexy, but damn, Havoc blessed 50 with 2 bangin beats.

I ain't bother to check the rest of the album out though.

Now that I think about it...Banks probably should work with Hav more. Banks would wreck a Hav beat.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    still bumpin this
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    hey H-Rap remember that kid who was like the King of 50 IC Stans back in 05/06, always breathlessly quoting soundscan numbers to "prove" 50's superiority, then one day he commits e-suicide by posting a pic of himself wigger'd out with mad shirtless posters of 50 on his bedroom, then backtracked n tried to deny he was even white aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha ill community memories

oh and this tape sound like every other CD Fiddy has released in the past 5 years: a couple of good-but-not-great beats and 50 spitting really really boring gangsta lines. I swear, I've never seen someone make shooting people in the head sound so humdrum and uninteresting. Sincerely Yours Southside was the last jawn I could listen to and even that was mostly cuz they let the classic songs ride.

lol wtf?? smh@ these muuuunkeecracka-unit groupiez
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    gggg g unit
    blasted this shit today...fuck the neighbors i live that vampire life
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
    cs