How many of you lazy hoes know how to make a plate for your man

Replies

• longmeatlongmeat Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I dont know about where your from, but down here int he deep south thats some shit you get taught. Thats the old school southern woman shit. And every female my age and up understands this. Its these new age pepsi bitches (shout out to Adam) that cant grasp the seriousness of this infraction.

i swear to god man, readin this bitch posts makin my dick hard as hell
  • CASH RULESCASH RULES Posts: 306
    edited April 2010
    I bet it made you wanna take out the trash or pull out her chair for her didnt it (not that you didnt do that stuff before)

you know why they used to pull out chairs for women back in the day right?

its because women weren't allowed to sit unless a man invited them to.
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 50,558 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    longmeat wrote: »
    ...........i think i love you

lmao, ayo u funny as shit.. weren't u just complaining earlier today that this woman doesn't exsist cuz we ain't in the 1600's or some shit like that?
  • aquizzleaquizzle Posts: 589
    edited April 2010
    lady_c wrote: »
    lol i might get some shit for saying this, but you shouldnt even eat from another woman (besides a momma or granny). if it's you and your boys, cool. but if one of their ole ladys cook, bring your ass home and eat.

well when I said me and my boys, I meant like me and my boys attending someone's cookout and a lady friend there offers to fix my plate. I gotchu though... It's a territorial thing for ya'll
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    No lie my full white (so weird saying that) aunt slapped fire from her cousin one thanksgiving cause the lady handed her husband a slice of pie.

insecure ass bitch
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old Posts: 14,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    EmM my nigga *daps*
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Naya wrote: »
    This thread is making me really hungry...

Fix me a plate while you're at it.
    Please and thanks :)
  • lady_clady_c Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    hold up hold up...

is this voodoo?

lmaoo...

lol @ the 05 throwback

who might you be?
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,989 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    What do u expect? Most of the individuals in thread are in their mid to late twenties. Of course they're goin' to get upset who go against the traditional rules.
  • jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,492 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Ya West Coast niggas on some other shit =/
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Blakfyahking = The WOAT poster.You niggas mad predictable get some new manuscript for real

bruh you got a lot of personal issues to work out

don't hate my example of how to be a man just because you feel too intimidated and insecure to believe you can attain the same standard

you one of these little niggaz who obvious had no male role model to raise you

SMH @ it burning your soul to know there are actually couples where both the man and the woman respect and care for each other, cause you fear you'll never get that yourself one day

you prob think romance is gay LOL

young niggaz lost
  • THEsweetheart92THEsweetheart92 Posts: 1,089
    edited April 2010
    Bitch my style is futuristic. You'd cream if I showed up on your front door off the aura alone.

lmaoooo right.
    and it's opposite day.

it's funny because i can only imagine you with another man. forreal
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old Posts: 14,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lol @ the 05 throwback

who might you be?

lol when I seen that name drop I knew a vet returned
    edited April 2010
    The reasoning the majority of men do it now is not to say "I'M A MAN, HEAR ME ROAR."
    When a man does it for me now, I sit. Should I tell him "Hold on, back up buddy, Im capable of doing it myself!! Braaat Braaat, I'm Independent, Braaaat Braaat. Don't you go ahead thinking that I can only sit when you invite me to sucka.....Braaat Braaat."

funny marley is being funny again.. lmao....
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,808 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    lol @ the 05 throwback

who might you be?

girl even while you were gone folks still thru the term voodoo around in threads

lol
  • jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,492 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    lmaoooo right.
    and it's opposite day.

it's funny because i can only imagine you with another man. forreal

Sure lol i'll be dat
  • hummingbirdhummingbird Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Tha Killer wrote: »

A
    I mean, if I'm with someone, she knows she's mine, and she knows that nothing that anyone else says or does will change that.

B
    Nah man, it's not. It's apples and oranges. The better question would have been would I be ok with another nigga makin' HER a plate......

A. Its not about thinking her making you a plate is gonna take you away. Its about her intent. We know she's doing it because she wants to look like a nurturer. That is one of the many ways women make themselves stand out from the pack. Same way males do extra manly shit to make a woman take notice that is the better provider/protecter.

B. It was a good anoalogy, because typically people believe Women should be cooks and provide nourishment not men. SO asking if it would bother for another man to make her plate does evoke the same feeling. You have to ask something like "if another man gave her money" which is something traditionally people believe Men should be the providers
  • THEsweetheart92THEsweetheart92 Posts: 1,089
    edited April 2010
    Sure lol i'll be dat

okaaayyyy. ; )
  • BEAMBEAM Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Wait... People are so insecure that they take another person making a plate for their S/O disrespectful?

A lot of you need to grow up, real talk.

People catch feelings every chance they get.
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    What???
    You calling me funny?? Like Im not capable of coming to the conclusion that I am smack down hilarious?? Are you insulting my ability to think??

Yes....yes, he is
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Naya wrote: »
    This thread is making me really hungry...

pizza 5 dollars dominoes
    edited April 2010
    What???
    You calling me funny?? Like Im not capable of coming to the conclusion that I am smack down hilarious?? Are you insulting my ability to think??

you show me an extremely intelligent person, i'll show an extrmely funny person...

u show me an extremely funny person, i'll show you an extremely intelligent person..

they're one of the same.....
    edited April 2010
    BEAM wrote: »
    Wait... People are so insecure that they take another person making a plate for their S/O disrespectful?

lol dog this has been going on for generations... this isn't brand new and the young/old know this game fairly well
  • lady_clady_c Posts: 201
    edited April 2010
    girl even while you were gone folks still thru the term voodoo around in threads

lol

lol @ it being ic terminology. i shoulda trademarked that shit.
  • isayasisayas Posts: 2,989 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    BEAM wrote: »

SMH, I know right. They need to get over the traditional shits, but they're not cuz they are used to seein' Mama and Grandma doin' for their family.
This discussion has been closed.