Kobe Responds To Jordan

MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 50,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
"So what? He knows I'm a bad motherfucker," Bryant said. "I'm not really tripping."

"The fact is, they have [Patrick] Ewing and [David] Robinson and those big guys, it's tough. If you're asking me, 'Can you beat them one game?' Hell yeah, we can beat them in one game. You didn't ask me if we could beat them in a 7-game series. In one game, we can beat them. No question about it."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19574539/kobe-bryant-responds-to-michael-jordans-trash-talk-he-knows-im-a-bad-motherexpletive
kacee139SleepwalkingInJapanbuttuh_bIceBergTaylorMatt-nujerz84CopperAlready Home_17

Replies

• ex-soldierex-soldier Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    He really should just let this die.
    [Trillmatic]StoneColdMikey
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B OG Bobby Johnson Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB4feelings
    D.D.S.
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope 2012 team and 1992 team.... will be in nba2k even 1996 and 2000
    StoneColdMikeydeemula420CopperSolitary Soldier
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117
    Why is he making an issue out of it, we all know DT is better. Period.
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    That picture reminds me of when they took Kobe out of the 98 All Star Game for sonnin him so bad. And when he dropped 33 on Jordan when he was 18. And when he hit those 3 free throws to make Jordan's last All Star Game an L. And when he dropped 45 in the first half during their final time facing each other.

Good times.

cmon bruh, you know the jordanites dont like it when you bring up Kobe steppin on MJ on numerous occasions
    ericb4prezNothingButTheTruth_Menace_HyenaKillakacee139
  • d.greend.green Posts: 7,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    You crazies and the media have hyped this dude up so much its ridiculous. He played in a no defense/watered down league compared to Jordan, Magic, Zeke, Drexler, etc etc.

Dude has had the best big men in the game during his run in an era where centers are pretty much nonexistent

Jordan had people like Cartwright, Brad Sellers and Cliff Levingston at a time when every team had centers.
    buttuh_bStoneColdMikeyDaBullunspoken_respectInglewood_Bericb4preznujerz84NothingButTheTruthCopperTommy bilfigerdallas' 4 eva_Menace_SleepwalkingInJapanLurker6
  • blu197blu197 Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ and Jordan 2 hof players and the best rebounding PF in nba history
    DaBullNothingButTheTruthCopper
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭✭
    Now its just comedic shit talkin back n forth....
    Inglewood_B
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBA of yesterday > NBA today

Nuff said.
    joshuaboyBender RodriguezSolitary Soldier
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That picture reminds me of when they took Kobe out of the 98 All Star Game for sonnin him so bad. And when he dropped 33 on Jordan when he was 18. And when he hit those 3 free throws to make Jordan's last All Star Game an L. And when he dropped 45 in the first half during their final time facing each other.

Good times.

they took him out the game cuz he was a rookie\. he wasn't even scoring on mj, mj was schooling kobe tho.
    its all good cuz kobe was still young and jordan was on his way out.
    IceBergTaylor
  • ex-soldierex-soldier Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    ex-soldier wrote: »
    He really should just let this die.

For what? Ain't shit else to talk about this summer except for baseball, Dwight & Ped-dusky. It's harmless debate, I say let it rock.

Ain't shit to debate... Kobe knew he fucked up and is now trying to back peddle out of it.

My original comment was in regards to Kobe "letting this die", not T/S topic.

• aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good times.

i aint gonna like I was pissed at dude for going for that bs pump fake and the refs for calling the foul.... Kobe showed his assholeness by ruining MJS game winner lol
    R.D.NothingButTheTruthbuttuh_bkacee139
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MJ was sick but that was a good mach up.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »

Good times.

i aint gonna like I was pissed at dude for going for that bs pump fake and the refs for calling the foul.... Kobe showed his assholeness by ruining MJS game winner lol

joe, i was at a fragile age at the time, that bullshit made me hate mj punk ass cause they was forcing him the ball instead of giving it to t mac
    nujerz84
  • deemula420deemula420 Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATTS wrote: »
    I hope 2012 team and 1992 team.... will be in nba2k even 1996 and 2000

Co-sign 2k should be paying attention and bank on this one

This discussion has been closed.