Who cosigns the most?

Replies

• Chasin BundlezChasin Bundlez Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure CB observes every male posting style out here to diss him.. not cause he's a stalkin ass nigga plotting to make a move from his boiler room.

Nigga remembers posts from 6-10 months back like that.

^This is the post u made, Stanchez... so what are u saying bout posters that screenshot shit from longer than 10 months ago just to "diss" em... are they stalkers or what?
    purpngold
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »
    Im starting to notice a cosigning (dickriding) epidemic that's plaguing the IC.

Whether these cosigns are done via positive reactions, or just typed up textually, who are some of the most cosigningest ass niggas currently posting.

*posters that cosign everyone are exempt*

r2St7.jpg

^Did u really just go thru all of that hassle for a few lol's?... sad and pathetic at the same damn time.

I didn't make that...I had it saved in a gif folder. Thought it was perfect for your op after reading it

Why so serious?

So ur so serious bout the net that u got folders saved specifically for IC occasions... sadder.

But I gave ur post an lol cuz thats some funny shit bro.

I got a folder with images and gifs for my tumblr

Chill out chi chi mon

Tumblr? What othet internet based shit are u apart of? U like the internet a lot dont u Gzus?

I got tumblr, instagram, facebook, and twitter

Yeah, I like the internet, don't you? I mean I thought you were in love with it when you used to have conversations with yourself for pages at 4am in the donkey.

Don't think niggas aint peep how pathetic you was when you first signed up here

Im not JB, if thats what u read somewhere u were misinformed, sorry bruh bruh.

Nah homie, this is from my own memory, not no other niggas opinion. I don't even much know who "JB" is

All I know is under your Chase and Bend Ya Mans screenname you used to pick feuds with posters. When they stopped giving you attention you would post like 15 comments in a row. That's when you first signed up.

I thought you had problems, no lie

Show me a thread where thats the case, u prolly got it screenshotted or sumn, I know how u weirdos keep shit like that documented... I never typed to a poster if he they aint reply back to me, fuck I look like, Pimp, Conflict, Stanchez?... I got too much swag to do that shit, nigger.

Stop tryna be slick...OTT would delete your comments but you would keep posting for hours.

and no you aint like Pimp Sanchez or Conflict because even if they post a couple comments in a row, they be one word comments. You would type bout 15 comments in a row and they was all titangraphs.

FieldTripsToTheHoodMeta_ConsciousSour-CreamThe Recipe
    edited July 2012
    Damn, that's a lot of words for one post Sanchez?!!

I own that boy lol, he must explain himself to me or I will beat the snot out of em.

I could turn him into a titangrapher with a few one liners... sad.
    Dirty SanchezSour-CreamDNB1blakfyahkingpurpngold
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,605 Regulator
    INB4 The Game says fuck you niggas I went plat
    TrillaaaaaaDirty SanchezMeta_ConsciousSour-Cream
    This nigga CB a faggot
    Dirty Sanchez3AM POSTERSour-CreamThe Recipe
    CainMarko wrote: »
    INB4 The Game says fuck you niggas I went plat

Plat threads mean nothing to me, thats for niggas that care about frivolous shit that they had no control of (most threads get derailed anyway).. plat threads are like Championships, its a team effort, im more into individual accolades, fuckboy.
    Sour-Creampurpngold
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Bearer of light Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody remember drastic?
    Wrong thread, Bundy.
    Cainpurpngold
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Bearer of light Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's muggy as hell outside..
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB going for the title of most backfired threads.
    Dirty SanchezCONFLICT Meta_ConsciousChicity
    edited July 2012
    No such thing as a backfire, I aint shoot no one and no one shot me, everyone's still typing rite?

Just a bunch of hurt niggas dickriding one another for a common cause... niggas hate me so much they flirt with each other and talk about me, or just touch each other's dicks.. I mean buttons.
    Meta_ConsciousTrillaaaaaaDirty SanchezCONFLICT 700BK Productpurpngold
    Scust at the graphic homoerotic imagery this battymon stays typing up. Shit so gay I'm not even going to quote it

He even has the obvious faggot Gustavo in his avi. Probably never even watched the show
    Dirty SanchezCONFLICT The Recipe
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    Old IC >>>>> New IC.........smdh

^^ Cosign what that nigguh said..
    Dirty SanchezTrillaaaaaaCONFLICT ChicityBK Productpurpngold
    edited July 2012
    No such thing as a backfire, I aint shoot no one and no one shot me, everyone's still typing rite?

Just a bunch of hurt niggas dickriding one another for a common cause... niggas hate me so much they flirt with each other and talk about me, or just touch each other's dicks.. I mean buttons.
    Scust at the graphic homoerotic imagery this battymon stays typing up. Shit so gay I'm not even going to quote it

He even has the obvious faggot Gustavo in his avi. Probably never even watched the show
    lol nigga keeps making gay comments
    @Conflict wrote: »

it was gay enough before the edit.

lol What did I tell you... wasnt lying bout the reactions either... they prolly pm'ing each other rite now discussing me.

Meta_ConsciousDirty SanchezBK Product3AM POSTERpurpngold

aint you a lame poster that never contributed to anything whether it was the old IC or the new one?

Conflict with the ether.
    CONFLICT Chicitynex ginpurpngold
    edited July 2012
    they prolly pm'ing each other rite now discussing me.

This nigga just won't stop expressing his fantasies
    Dirty Sanchez
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

aint you that nigguh who don't care what forum it is

Why yes.....yes I am.
    Trillaaaaaa
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack thread.
    nex gin3AM POSTERpurpngold
    ^And ur the wackest poster to post in it.. by a landslide, shouldve stuck to hittin reactions or sumn.

@Gzus.. if my 1st theory was correct, u know, the part that u left off in ur last post, well then why is the next theory far fetched, yall already proved the 1st.
    Meta_ConsciousSour-Creampurpngold

@Gzus.. if my 1st theory was correct....

according-to-this-thing.jpg

Dirty SanchezSour-CreamThe Recipe
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kushington wrote: »
    I cosign whatever statement a poster makes that i agree with.
    Exactly. Smh marvins room trying to slander my name and shit
    Sour-CreamDirty Sanchez
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I c/s my avi and sig
    purpngoldChicity
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cosign bumblebee cold fusion GT's finally being affordable.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Menjamins lives in a Boiler Room at a Community College and shops at Citi Trends. I can't take this thread and his opinion seriously.
    Meta_ConsciouspurpngoldDirty Sanchez