What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

you bitches still in here cryin

Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queenscooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey
I wouldn't fuckin be surprised....
Black_SamsonSage WonderSleepwalkingInJapanthatboydizz

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,258 Regulator
    so is that a question or a statement, dumb shit?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Aquafina..floe
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is that a question or a statement, dumb shit?
    Eat dicK
    Black_SamsonSage WonderpurpngoldDarthRozayBK ProductCeLLaR-DooR
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,258 Regulator
    pay your taxes...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    purpngold
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    INB4 the hate begins. Drops random pic to derail...

4ih3rrd.jpg

Non of them bitches would touch you for even a million

Have fun jackin off
    700nujerz84Black_SamsonSage WonderpurpngoldDirty SanchezBK Product
    edited July 2012
    pay your taxes...

Put down the crackpipe down... who has that pic of Jamaals gay lookin ass
    Black_SamsonSage WonderpurpngoldDarthRozay
    pay your taxes...

Put down the crackpipe down... who has that pic of Jamaals gay lookin ass

hell, at least drugs haven't destroyed my reproductive organs...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    blackjack2012Meta_ConsciousBK Product
    Lol! I got a better chance being wit them broads, than you goin full term wit a pregnancy.

I have a better chance of even getting pregnant than you even smellin pussy
    Black_SamsonSage Wonderpurpngoldblackjack2012Recaptimus_Prime360Meta_ConsciousBK ProductEl Payaso
    aqua comes here for easy disses to use during open mic night, that bitch aint slick.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Cainblackjack2012Meta_Conscious
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ Thulsa. Hefa better cut us a check for writing her material.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! I got a better chance being wit them broads, than you goin full term wit a pregnancy.

johnnydrama9.gif

KO.......
    blackjack2012Meta_Conscious
    aqua comes here for easy disses to use during open mic night, that bitch aint slick.

Boy please...lol your life is this place. MOD

lmao try staying off the ic for atleast 6 months

It would change your life for the Better

I know you barely fuckin that bitch as much as u b on here. Lmao

LAME
    Black_SamsonSage Wonderpurpngoldblackjack2012Meta_Conscious
    Lol @ Thulsa. Hefa better cut us a check for writing her material.

Shut yo wack dick rydin ass up
    Black_SamsonSage WonderpurpngoldMeta_Conscious

Boy please...lol your life is this place. MOD

lmao try staying off the ic for atleast 6 months

It would change your life for the Better

I know you barely fuckin that bitch as much as u b on here. Lmao

LAME

now now aqua... dont flirt, you like a play cousin to me...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open mic nights for what?
    you pay them people for trashing their business yet?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Kushington wrote: »
    Open mic nights for what?

dont matter, she fails at that too...

she be getting the dog walked on her by big bitches that sweat heavy while standing still rapping.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Meta_Conscious
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Was this really thread worthy? lol.

More valuable than your response

U dont know me. Please don't b a dick ryder i respect all women until they start actin like stupid and bitches
    Black_SamsonSage WonderArya Tsaddiqblackjack2012Lady_ZeeMeta_ConsciousBK Product
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Was this really thread worthy? lol.

More valuable than your response

U dont know me. Please don't b a dick ryder i respect all women until they start actin like stupid and bitches

@Chasingyouthjockstraps

now this is how you attention whore.

learn from the master.
    bow before Aquafinafloe and beg for her tutelage...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Meta_Conscious
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww. What wrong Aqua? Why so serious?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Yall stay havin newbies tryna get coo points off of me

*sigh......life of a boss
    Black_SamsonSage WonderpurpngoldChi Snow
    Awww. What wrong Aqua? Why so serious?

Me serious

Come on now really.....

When y'all catch feelings yall bring up old post about me

When i catch feelings i.....we'll i never do so i wouldn't know :)
    Sage WonderpurpngoldMeta_Conscious