Kanye.....wtf are you thinkin'????

Replies

• MD_EGAMD_EGA Posts: 554
    coop9889 wrote: »
    MD_EGA wrote: »
    The thing is Kim Kardashian ain't even a "hoe". She's the literal definition of the "new woman". Empowered, independent, beautiful, and "stable". Kim K is the blueprint to today's female like it/believe it or not

who just so happened to be made famous by ray j putting his dick in her mouth....on camera....then put on the net....ya shes no hoe at all

In all honesty your mother has prolly been fucked on camera before. Before the internet was like it is now.

You wouldnt call her a hoe would you

she muslim so i doubt it..but yes..yes i would i don't take sides or descriminate my judgement
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did this nigga say females dont kno who Michelle Obama is? we need more people...
    Meta_ConsciousBK ProductCashmoneyDux
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeezy has not given a flying fuck about much since ma dukes passed on...thats real.

And what's fucked up about it? Kanye is the kind of nigga that isn't going to find that wholesome girl easy

Not saying anything about his personality, cause obviously I don't know the nigga

But it isn't like the wholesome good chix are going to be around him all the time like that

You got different versions of Kim K vying for position in that world

In that business, it would seem that if you going to sign a free agent to wear your jersey

You might as well go for the cream of the crop

Shit, Amber fucked that up too. Nigga tried cleaning a broad up and look what happened.

Let Kanye live...nigga is happy...let him be...
    Meta_Consciousmiamivice305
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dislike Kim K, but lol @ ya'll saying she's ran through because she's confirmed to have fucked 6 dudes in like a 6 year period. Some of the hoes ya'll try to wife have probably done that in a weekend.
    VIBE
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dedicate this song to Kris Jenner:
    Meta_Conscious
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    But @kat I'd the Kim K equivalent on the IC.
    as if that big nose honky ain't feeling herself already....you just doubled her self-esteem with that post

and if Kanye wifes Kim, good for him....
    she got the personality of a tree stump, but that ass
    AlPacinoGreatAss1.gif

Kat
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who gives a fuck. But she ugly without makeup
    Kat
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamoley wrote: »
    But @kat I'd the Kim K equivalent on the IC.
    as if that big nose honky ain't feeling herself already....you just doubled her self-esteem with that post

and if Kanye wifes Kim, good for him....
    she got the personality of a tree stump, but that ass
    AlPacinoGreatAss1.gif

As if he meant that in a positive way...slow ass.
  • @kat

I did mean that in a positive way.

Speaking for all the guys here on the IC.
    WE LOVE YOU KAT!!!!
    HassanCHOPBlackAX410KatCP203
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't help but lose mad respect for niggas when i find out they simps. Frontin ass niggas. I got more respect for Drake than niggas that claim they dog hoes (Wiz and Ye), at least you know what to expect from that nigga.
    Kat
  • Ip manIp man Posts: 868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how can somebody that "dealt with so many broads" not see this chick is a slut? that pussy must be a secret door to narnia or some shit
    Kat
    lol..stop trolling @ether
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga is hitting it raw I'm jealous.
    Kat
    All the haters are getting feelings in here.

Dudes mad as fuck.
    HassanCHOP
    @mzgrahambitches
    I aint gonna lie, that broad fine as fuck, but given her rap sheet, she's dangerous, you cant rest assured with a broad like her.
    She's no more dangerous than alot of the girls you've dealt with, it's just at a higher level and you have proof of it.

At least Kanye KNOWS what he's getting, most of you just assume you know.
    HassanCHOPplaymaker88
    true, that's why i know what i mean
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dudes mad as fuck.
    I just wanna fuck her that's all.

• juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dudes mad as fuck.

nah salute to kanye for tearing that ass up.

but the part that doesn't make sense is that he wants to wife her.

this bitch is a gold digger.
    Kat
    How is she a gold digger?

The term gold digger indicates that the bitch in question has no gold of her own. You do realize Kim was right behind Sofia Vergara as TOP paid TV personality in 2011. She signed the highest paying contract in TV history last year...that's hella money and that's only ONE of her ways of getting it.

She doesn't need Kanye's money.

Maybe it's just me but I think her and Kanye make a perfect match. They're both attention whores making money.

Ya'll act like he's some innocent thing that she's taken advantage of or something..please.
    HassanCHOPBookworm
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm not caping kanye though.

but kim k can't stay in a relationships look at all her past ones.

plus the only reason this bitch exist to be honest is because ray j was ramming her.

and lol @ getting paid that bitch is dumb as rocks i'm sure her mom handles all her money.

Kat
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 15,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanye been a lame to me since 808 so this doesnt surprise me. niggas beats aint even that hot no more