Fellaz, do you want to F*** every woman you see?

Replies

• t0werst0wers Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    haute wrote: »
    lmao

hi..........

hey luv,im going to buffalo may1st.....
  • goat334goat334 Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    No...Not all the women I see.....Just most of them.......Milfs, Granny, Mature, White, Black, Hispanic..............
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Honestly yes I do. It's rare than a man can appreciate me for more than just my body or looks, or that someone is interested in more than just sex. I have a lot more to offer than that so thats why I'm so selective about who I will date and I make everyone wait.

Do you perpetuate their infatuation? Be honest.
  • TheEyeronic1TheEyeronic1 isntiteyeronic.com Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    theres definitely a certain curiosity that gets peaked when seeing certain women; women that range from REALLY pretty or REALLY smart...or even really mean bitch type chicks or really shy ones. i always imagine the sounds and faces they'd make...
  • Fundz O' PlentyFundz O' Plenty Posts: 10,382
    edited April 2010
    Honestly yes I do. It's rare than a man can appreciate me for more than just my body or looks, or that someone is interested in more than just sex. I have a lot more to offer than that so thats why I'm so selective about who I will date and I make everyone wait.

We're visual so your beauty will always come first. Whether it stays first is up to you...
  • BEAMBEAM Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Ak u gotta understand... As men we are physical creatures.. So when we meet a woman.. Its basically Smash or Pass.. If its Smash... THen we get to know her to see if its Wife or still just Smash.. Findin out the difference in some cases takes longer than others.. But thats how we think.. Its prettty simple..

For a woman.. You are lookin for things that go waaayy beyond Physical.. Yall look for those intagibles off the jump.. N it takes a while to see if this person has those.. And that is a fundamental difference in men and women and attraction... etc..

Co-Sign.
    Physical attraction means something.
    i don't believe you could truly be in love with someone of the opposite sex is you weren't physically attracted to them.
    Our way of going about it actually kinda effective as far as initial steps go.
    We just need to learn not to stop at looks.

theres definitely a certain curiosity that gets peaked when seeing certain women; women that range from REALLY pretty or REALLY smart...or even really mean bitch type chicks or really shy ones. i always imagine the sounds and faces they'd make...

Same.
    My imagination has its way with most girls I find attractive.
    I can't help it.
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Yo Haute.. I knew u recognized you.. Ya homegirl Alisha brought u to my crib waaaaaay back when I was in school in Buffalo... Not sure if u remember though....
    lmao

wait

I knew I recognized your name on FB

where did you live
    edited April 2010
    shout out to Avenue Pizza in Buffalo...miss them slices...
    edited April 2010

I went to UB... Ask Alisha about me... She will tell u.. I never forget a face.. I rememember when I was livin on Parkridge she brought u through one time.. It was at least 04 or 05... JUst tell her Cam or Chunga's old roomate.. She will know exactly who you talkin about.. LoL...

Go to my FB for my Government.. LoL..
    yooooo I think I remember

because chunga and her were like highschool sweethearts before he went to college

lol I still talk to her from time to time, with her wild ass

lmao she would always ask me to go 'visit' with her, because she didn't want to anything to 'happen"

lmao lol I was like 18 or 19

• akforty7akforty7 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Simma II wrote: »
    Do you perpetuate their infatuation? Be honest.

What do you mean? Am I supposed to walk around wearing granny clothes with a paper bag over my head so no one will want to fuck me? LOL I mean don't get me wrong I'm bisexual so I understand the eye candy thing. I also model so of course I understand men are going to want to smash based on what they see. And thats all fine and dandy. But the type of man I'm interested in or would actually be with and eventually sleep with has to see more than just skin-deep beauty in me. Also it's one thing to view women as objects, but why do some men have to be so disrespectful? Grabbin, saying ignorant slimy shit, etc. Thats not necessary.
    edited April 2010
    Yeeeaaaaaa.. As far as the sweethearts.. I aint even gonna comment on that.. She know what she was.. hahahahahahaa.. Small world aint it?.. LoL..
    LOL right

lol

I knew I heard your name a few times from somewhere I just couldn't connect the dots

omg thats toooooooo funny

rofl

she was messy with shit
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Fuck no. Have you seen some of these hoes?
    KINGEC
    edited April 2010
    Ak u gotta understand... As men we are physical creatures.. So when we meet a woman.. Its basically Smash or Pass.. If its Smash... THen we get to know her to see if its Wife or still just Smash.. Findin out the difference in some cases takes longer than others.. But thats how we think.. Its prettty simple..

For a woman.. You are lookin for things that go waaayy beyond Physical.. Yall look for those intagibles off the jump.. N it takes a while to see if this person has those.. And that is a fundamental difference in men and women and attraction... etc..
    Emmy!!!!! this is why I fucks with you. You just spoke some true knowledge... I like the way you broke that down. thank you thank you thank you!
  • GameTime33463GameTime33463 Posts: 3,895 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    What do you mean? Am I supposed to walk around wearing granny clothes with a paper bag over my head so no one will want to fuck me? LOL I mean don't get me wrong I'm bisexual so I understand the eye candy thing. I also model so of course I understand men are going to want to smash based on what they see. And thats all fine and dandy. But the type of man I'm interested in or would actually be with and eventually sleep with has to see more than just skin-deep beauty in me. Also it's one thing to view women as objects, but why do some men have to be so disrespectful? Grabbin, saying ignorant slimy shit, etc. Thats not necessary.

I love ak's point of view.
    edited April 2010
    [email]lol@AK...mami[/email] u love the attention stop fronting.
  • GameTime33463GameTime33463 Posts: 3,895 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    But no i don't want to smash every women i see.
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    not all of them.

but the thought of how it would be always crosses the mind...

Cosign this!
  • Simma IISimma II Posts: 787
    edited April 2010

So you don't really have a problem with males thinking of sexin' almost all of the females they see as long as they look for more than that...correct?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    us men have been horny low down dogs from the begining ... why is this shit just now catching some by surprise .....
  • Mr.AllenTempleMr.AllenTemple Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Ju welcome.. Oh and by the way.. I enjoyed our weekend together.. I cant wait to do it again baby.. :-)

WHOA!!!!!!!
    *daps*
    Im starting to see that this IC shit is real.....lol
    edited April 2010
    Lets just leave that right where it lay... LoL.. We both know what it is though.. LoL.. hahahahaha..

Would'nt ya know... This brings new meaning to the phrase.. "Have we met?".. hahahahahahahahah
    lololololol

ummm

hi :)
  • TheEyeronic1TheEyeronic1 isntiteyeronic.com Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

thats where it stops for me. the visuals only provide one aspect of mental stimulation that doesnt necessitate crossing the line by grabbing or saying some ol wreckless shit..
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010

It is physical for women too! But initial view of a guy is different. When they see a guy that is smashable he comes with a list of things he has match. While men dont have a list, we usually take her how she is until she does something that is not excusable.(sp)
    edited April 2010
    t0wers wrote: »
    [email]lol@AK...mami[/email] u love the attention stop fronting.
    Do I enjoy getting paid to take pictures, host events, etc. hell yeah lol. But not all attention is good attention. Being complimented is nice but some of these guys can make you feel like you feel so dirty like you need to take a shower and scrub your skin off :(

Ju welcome.. Oh and by the way.. I enjoyed our weekend together.. I cant wait to do it again baby.. :-)
    I enjoyed it too :D But ummm I did not enjoy changing your tire!! NIGGA FUCK YO CAR *kicks the range* lmao
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    us men have been horny low down dogs from the begining ... why is this shit just now catching some by surprise .....

i'm saying...