What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why do rappers keep putting Drake as a feature? He always kills them on their shit.

Replies

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got accused of being a biased mod of a subforum, THAT I DONT EVEN MODERATE.

You are I dont know what forum you mod, but you are really extreme and excessive with your hate towards certain Acts and Athletes, which goes against the very definition of your title. its almost like Bcotton200 with administrative privileges. But I digress.
    lol

YMCMB all day every I bleed this shit, Drake the best ever

Better than Wayne?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    StoneColdMikey
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake's on that 07-09 T-Pain shit right now.
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drakes bring some off that 2 million + fan bases that are willing to pay for his album, so if getting more sales cause drake murders on you on a track . the trade off is worth it
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,183 Regulator
    Doing Right And Kiling Everything.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "1 time is fine with me"
    1z56els.jpg
  • mike_techmike_tech Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Rick ross is still yet to outshine drake on any of their collabos, even drake singing on dice pineapple outshines ross's 2 verses. Ross came close on lord knows though.
    SecondChanceBroStoneColdMikeyarbitration
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rock with Drake... There are sometimes when he def goes overboard with the simping like in Practice... But then he has verses like in unthinkable remix where he was on point....
    iKingGodGivBizSecondChanceBroStoneColdMikeyarbitration
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao. Notice every rapper that was named is wack as hell so no competition for drake in that aspect. But let's see him outshine Jay, LL, Ghostface, Meth or even Big sean
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He does? But then again I try to avoid anything that Jew faggot is featured on.
    Black_Samsonidoitforhiphop10
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premise of this thread is bullshit.

1st off, I haven't heard Drake outshine ANYONE on a track who actually had credibility as an artist....and that ain't a "2 Chainz" "Jeezy" "Tyga" or a "Rozay". We saw what happens when you put him on with real dudes that are at least experts at their craft. Listen to "Think Good Thoughts" and tell me Phonte didn't smack him around, or "Forever" and tell me that Em didn't murk them all.

It's like y'all praising this dude for being King of Minor Leagues or being the captain of a JV squad.

drake does not have the worst verse on this track , so you must of started listen to rap in 2010 based on what you said
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know whether to laugh at the sarcasm or prescribe something for the T/S and his co-signers
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Preeeaaach...Nigga ain't had a single wack feature ever...

on some real shit he might go down as the greatest feature rapper EVER. Might as well call some of them shits drake featuring etc

Calm down. Busta still got that title on lock because his run from Scenario to the Never Scared Remix is unfuckwitable and consistent as hell, and that's a span of over 10 years straight. Luda is the only other person seeing him at current. Drake's been on a hot streak of about three or four years now. T-Pain had that same run, and where is he?

Yeah. Busta, Jada, Eminem, etc are miles ahead of Drake as a guest appearance rapper.

Drake is a pretty good feature, but I haven't really heard him outshine anyone honestly. Maybe French Montana and Tity Boi, but that's about it.

And Drake didn't outshine Game on "Good Girls Go Bad" IMO. Game's verse were better
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭

1st off, I haven't heard Drake outshine ANYONE on a track who actually had credibility as an artist....and that ain't a "2 Chainz" "Jeezy" "Tyga" or a "Rozay". We saw what happens when you put him on with real dudes that are at least experts at their craft. Listen to "Think Good Thoughts" and tell me Phonte didn't smack him around, or "Forever" and tell me that Em didn't murk them all.

It's like y'all praising this dude for being King of Minor Leagues or being the captain of a JV squad.

Same thing I was thinking. I think Birdman kept Drake off of "Charity Starts at Home" b/c he knew Phonte would murk Drake again

Honestly, Drake didn't really murk Ross on "Lord Knows" IMO. It was close to a tie
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake is too good
    LUClENjust.might.b.ok
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Preeeaaach...Nigga ain't had a single wack feature ever...

on some real shit he might go down as the greatest feature rapper EVER. Might as well call some of them shits drake featuring etc

What about Fabolous tho?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Fab has as many hits features as Drake
  • almighty breezealmighty breeze Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the same bullshit thinking that went around went Wayne was doing songs with Jim Jones, Fat Joe, Plies & Rick Ross every week in 2007.
    That he was some great feature rapper for laying better verses than handicap mc's

Then Mr. Carter, You Aint Got Nothin, Swagga Like Us, Barry Bonds, etc etc happened. Pretty soon Wayne was getting dusted every time
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake express my inner most sadness ...

He gets lonely to
    Black_Samsonsoul rattlerStoneColdMikey
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    Drake express my inner most sadness ...

He gets lonely to
    you are the most randomest nigga on this site...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • SecondChanceBroSecondChanceBro Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eminems verse on Forever is the most over rated Hip Hop Verse of All Time, 1st off it didnt go with the song, secondly it was wack as fuck I usually skip the song before his verse.
    1d6s9.jpg 1q1t9z.gif

"I a leave a hater like he lost a Watermelon fight" Wale - The MC
    StoneColdMikeyCaptain SmackaNiccaarbitration
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my nigga u can't relate to heart break an isolation being different in a cruel world
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OKKKaayy...
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,482 Regulator
    So my nigga u can't relate to heart break an isolation being different in a cruel world

yeah... thats why i listen to the gap band, teddy p, marvin, luther etc...

not some nigga crying over a jump...

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    SecondChanceBroidoitforhiphop10
    hell yall niggas act like you can't get life lessons from blues singers...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia