What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why do rappers keep putting Drake as a feature? He always kills them on their shit.

124»

Replies

• SecondChanceBroSecondChanceBro Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell yall niggas act like you can't get life lessons from blues singers...

This is a Hip Hop Forum.
    1d6s9.jpg 1q1t9z.gif

"I a leave a hater like he lost a Watermelon fight" Wale - The MC
    Black_Samsonsoul rattler
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anthony Hamilton that dude to tho
    Black_Samsonidoitforhiphop10
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,483 Regulator

This is a Hip Hop Forum.

so yall take life lessons from a child actor from a LONG RUNNING kids show?
    yeah seems logical... cause i mean... all he had was time, right?

thank about it!!!
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia

This is a Hip Hop Forum.

thank about it!!!

Personally when I was child/teen I learned alot of things about life or life lessons from Hip Hop and was intrigued by a wide range of artist, now it is more about relating for me. I now listen to artist that speak on things that I relate to.
    1d6s9.jpg 1q1t9z.gif

• internationalinternational Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Premise of this thread is bullshit.

1st off, I haven't heard Drake outshine ANYONE on a track who actually had credibility as an artist....and that ain't a "2 Chainz" "Jeezy" "Tyga" or a "Rozay". We saw what happens when you put him on with real dudes that are at least experts at their craft. Listen to "Think Good Thoughts" and tell me Phonte didn't smack him around, or "Forever" and tell me that Em didn't murk them all.

It's like y'all praising this dude for being King of Minor Leagues or being the captain of a JV squad.

Eminems verse on Forever is the most over rated Hip Hop Verse of All Time, 1st off it didnt go with the song, secondly it was wack as fuck I usually skip the song before his verse.

Co-sign...Em's verse on forever didn't even belong there, sound like he been held to that rap for a while, Weezy kilt that shyt tho...Em's verse was not needed, fo real!
    SecondChanceBroblackgod813StoneColdMikey
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,483 Regulator

This is a Hip Hop Forum.

thank about it!!!

Personally when I was child/teen I learned alot of things about life or life lessons from Hip Hop and was intrigued by a wide range of artist, now it is more about relating for me. I now listen to artist that speak on things that I relate to.

the nigga on wax lying about his love life tho... he aint have no time for love while working as a child actor.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    SecondChanceBro
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012

This is a Hip Hop Forum.

thank about it!!!

the nigga on wax lying about his love life tho... he aint have no time for love while working as a child actor.

Being a child soap opera actor, taking Yiddish lessons on his off days, mastering the art of spinning a dreidel, fuck a Drake and fuck these rap niggas for not shunning this bitch
    SecondChanceBroBlack_Samsonblackgod813
  • qtipp73qtipp73 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    I think its funny how niggas come on here and pretend like they dont fuck with drake at all. I bet u if u go on their ipod they got at least ten solo drake songs and five with his features on it.
    GUARAN FUCKING TEE it.
    tumblr_m9q781XZMs1rwnvfpo1_500.gif
    SecondChanceBroarbitration
    wonders how many of you googled Whitesnake and Tawny Kitaen....
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    wonders how many of you googled Whitesnake and Tawny Kitaen....

I will go out on a limb and say none.
    1d6s9.jpg 1q1t9z.gif

qtipp73 wrote: »
    I think its funny how niggas come on here and pretend like they dont fuck with drake at all. I bet u if u go on their ipod they got at least ten solo drake songs and five with his features on it.
    GUARAN FUCKING TEE it.
    fuck an ipod nigga....

POWERAMP>>>>>>>>>iPOD...

Poweramps EQ is reason enugh alone...

only track with drake in my ENTIRE COLLECTION is still scheming...

only cause the track was included on the NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND Mixtape...

unfortunately he's on one of my podcast too... ugh... September 15th 2011 Practice Mix...
    (why that's labeled as a workout mix, i dont know)
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    GUARAN FUCKING TEE it.
    fuck an ipod nigga....

POWERAMP>>>>>>>>>iPOD...

unfortunately he's on one of my podcast too... ugh... September 15th 2011 Practice Mix...

Nigga you just Anti-Mainstream, admit it and move on any thing popular you dislike I.e Drake, Jon Jones and Ipod.
    1d6s9.jpg 1q1t9z.gif

Black_Samson
    GUARAN FUCKING TEE it.
    fuck an ipod nigga....

POWERAMP>>>>>>>>>iPOD...

Nigga you just Anti-Mainstream, admit it and move on any thing popular you dislike I.e Drake, Jon Jones and Ipod.

hey... i BOUGHT hustler's pome...
    WHY? FFFFFFFFFUCK IF I KNOW.

i just like being able to drag and drop my files...

instead of waiting for ipod to sync with itunes, blah, blah the fuck i needs to do all that for?

NAH! they transferring shit they aint suppose to be transferring.
    plus iTunes is labor intensive on a PC...
    next time you run iTunes check out your CPU usage...

lol... LEARNING how to use a program... yeah sounds rrrrreal user friendly, homie...

you need to google Poweramp.
    compare and then comeback with your findings...
    tell me if im just talkin...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    SecondChanceBro
  • mdotmdot Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the artist songs he's featured on they suck lyrically not hard to outshine them.
    GUARAN FUCKING TEE it.
    fuck an ipod nigga....

POWERAMP>>>>>>>>>iPOD...

hey... i BOUGHT hustler's pome...
    WHY? FFFFFFFFFUCK IF I KNOW.

i just like being able to drag and drop my files...

instead of waiting for ipod to sync with itunes, blah, blah the fuck i needs to do all that for?

NAH! they transferring shit they aint suppose to be transferring.
    plus iTunes is labor intensive on a PC...
    next time you run iTunes check out your CPU usage...

lol... LEARNING how to use a program... yeah sounds rrrrreal user friendly, homie...

you need to google Poweramp.
    compare and then comeback with your findings...
    tell me if im just talkin...

I actually did google it before I replied I probably will check it out though, props
    1d6s9.jpg 1q1t9z.gif

Black_Samson

• Eminems verse on Forever is the most over rated Hip Hop Verse of All Time, 1st off it didnt go with the song, secondly it was wack as fuck I usually skip the song before his verse.
    Of course it didn't go along with song. The other verses were from corner ass rappers that use the same played out life's a bitch metaphors(kanye, also see J cole whose just as guilty for this), Big sean super duper flow/rhyme scheme(Drake), and basic ass wordplay(Wayne). I know The Reason isn't exactly pro-Eminem, but I don't see how you can single out his verse for being wack, when the others were much worse.

SecondChanceBroMister B.
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Drake does music with shit rappers thats why.

Nas murked him
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
  • Triple B'sTriple B's Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    We really saying Ems verse on Forever was wack? Nah.

Drake's features are for the most part guaranteed hits but he not out shining kats like Hov or Nas on a track. Luda would wash him. TI washed him on Fancy. Etc u get my point
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He did outshine Nas on that Nicki song though...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ain't gotta like Drake but you must recognize the fact he is the most talented rapper out right now. Does this shit effortlessly.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    Black_Samson
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Drake is the most talented artist right now
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    lol @ people saying Em's verse on "Forever" was wack. He clearly outrapped Weezy and Drake on the song. Drake's verse wasn't 100% on topic either and that "Nemo.....chemo.....Nino....We Know" wordplay from Drake was very overrated IMO.

Crazy that Drake said in an interview that he thinks that's the best use of that ";..........." flow of all time
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love you Drake

124»