What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ryan Leslie Calls Jay Electronica's Debut Album "Incredible"

2»

Replies

• Lol...I wonder if the Rothschild woman is Executive Producer on the album.

How yall clowning R Les on some "then maybe he'd stop saving all the good beats for himself" issh?

Sleep if you want to. Homeboy got talent. Check his youtubes

Valentinez A. KaiserTB.Boy
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why am I supposed to care what Ryan Leslie thinks?
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    TB.BoySecondChanceBro
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas are ignorant to Ryan Leslie talent and genius, dude graduate Harvard at 16 and has produced some dope hiphop tracks.

banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    TB.BoySecondChanceBro
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Good looking

At least he studied 'music'
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    Disciplined InSightTB.Boy
  • fuk incredible I know that how about AVAILABLE
    HNIC.................. BITCH
    ingramani.gifroger-goodell-495x330.jpeg

SecondChanceBro
  • TB.BoyTB.Boy Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Ryan leslie is a genius some yall need to get familiar im sure you all will change your opinion of him
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude has an iq of 160 or something, scored a perfect SAT and everything
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly prefer the videos of Leslie working in the studio compared to listening to the end result.

he's definitely good though
    buttuh_b
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am familiar with Ryan Lesli's resume and music. Still don't give a fuck about his opinion on anything rap related.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why should anyone give a fuck about anyone's opinion in the first place? no matter who they are
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't wait till I HEAR IT MY SELF
    #Sa7ut3
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    What does him "graduating from Havard at 16" have to do with his talents as a HipHop producer?

Well he studied Music at Harvard. And was a writer of their News paper. So he knows about. Beats and words... I guess

get da fuck outta here, now niggaz need degrees to listen to music ????
    Plies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas
    Plies have a degree.
    #Sa7ut3
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    SecondChanceBrobuttuh_bTB.Boy
  • Gen. StasiaGen. Stasia Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    What does him "graduating from Havard at 16" have to do with his talents as a HipHop producer?

Well he studied Music at Harvard. And was a writer of their News paper. So he knows about. Beats and words... I guess

get da fuck outta here, now niggaz need degrees to listen to music ????
    Plies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas
    Plies have a degree.
    #Sa7ut3

Huh? Dude asked what makes his opinion credible.. what are u talking about?
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Misinformation (?)
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear unicorns are incredible too

2»