The Extermination (meek diss) by Cassidy drops at 11:59 PM

Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in The Reason
@CASSIDY_LARSINY: It's abt 2 get ugly
on the streets!
The wait is over

The RecipeFyHunnitwill grimeySion2 Drawlzchiyosukepoindexter2NothingButTheTruthjayhi22idoitforhiphop10Meta_ConsciousMdizzle9000loch121almighty breezerunningwolf1980alibabaAristo_V300LV_DonPurrTonyDubbzilledoutJameson_Porcupine Already Home_17_Menace_rooster_cogburn_Goldie_nex ginDMTxTHCpeterpiffin

Replies

• Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    hope he not on his iphone this time
    LUClEN
  • Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ ima tweet that to Cassidy. Lmaooo
    MF_Doomerville
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ drake in the background
    Siqnih Da Trappersapp08_2001
  • Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The MMG Crew is prepared.

MeekMillFuneral2_zps83cb6c1a.jpg

ROFL!!!
  • BetaBeta "No One Man Above The Clique" Posts: 25,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its weird but I dont care about this beef at all..

I havent heard one song
    andre_1024El PayasoJDSTAYWITIT.
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ ima tweet that to Cassidy. Lmaooo

Do that shit my nigga
    Davis eyebrowsouthsil4lil
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek nervous as shit right now.
    AggyAF
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Hey young world, I'm the new Slick Rick Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch Cassidy get a beat from like the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League or some shit lol
    edited January 2013
    Rock Well wrote: »
    The Meek shall no longer inherit the earth when this drop

Source?
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh this shit better not be weak.
    The Recipe
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 24,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

You did just see the Dreamchasers 3 thread didn't you? I told y'all after a week nobody except cats on the IC will remember this shit
    FyHunnitAggyAF

You did just see the Dreamchasers 3 thread didn't you? I told y'all after a week nobody except cats on the IC will remember this shit

Nigga, both artist will be interviewed about this feud throughout the year.
    bazooka wrote: »
    lmao nobody gonna care about some mixtape. they aint even care about the album

Who's mixtape Meek's? Didn't DC2 do two million downloads in like a day or something like that?
    JDSTAYWITIT.
    edited January 2013

Nigga, both artist will be interviewed about this feud throughout the year.

Fuck outta here. Two mediocre disses from these two dudes. One is cassidy and the other is a dude that is hot right now on a (major?) label. This ain't nas vs Jay or anything close. Once Cass drops his diss and Meek then never drops a response and then comes out with DC3, someone will probably be like " So what's good with that cassidy thing? Meek: nah it ain't nothing, we just keep grinding you know." and that will be it. This "beef" just got buzz when Meek responded. A cass diss won't do shit. I fux with both, but no one will care about this unless meek keeps responding. Trust me.

yo u rap? no wonder u not making it because u so out of touch with reality. Meek is whats hot? cuz he has a few songs in the club right now or in the past 6 months. nobody talkin about meeks singles or his albums. they talking about this battle. all the social networks, the DJS, niggas in the barbershop. U sound as dumb as your name right now

This guy here. The one thing with a hint of fact was the bolded. To answer your question, yes, I do rap. Philly DJs ain't even talking about this beef like that. C'mon son
    FyHunnit2 Drawlz
    lmao nobody gonna care about some mixtape. they aint even care about the album

Who's mixtape Meek's? Didn't DC2 do two million downloads in like a day or something like that?

u dont see how the hype has died? u can talk all that mixtape shit but the albums are the most important thing. u might as well be bragging about youtube views. and i aint mean to call your name dumb but u not really seeing whats going on. Cassidy already did what meek is trying to do. and so far meek is having a hard time trying to surpass him

Uhh ok, once again meek is what's hot RIGHT NOW. No one, and I mean NO ONE will care about this shit unless Cass drops some shit to drop everyone's jaw like telling us that Meek used to suck dick for money back in the early 2000's or Meek keeps responding. If Meek doesn't respond, DC3 will drop, and this shit will fade away. Trust me